Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell has she done to you Pol!? I’m just having a browse over there now 😅 never heard of her in my life. I’ve got all of the time for it today lol
These will give you a little insight 🙈

Thread 12 is a good one to start on x

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise just how far she’d fallen behind SSS in terms of engagement, likes etc. Considering they used to be neck and neck and her engagement was 16%+.
Just goes to show how little effort she puts in now and how little her fans interact with her.
Ouch, only 87,000 likes per post on average. No wonder she hides them now

Reactions: 14
😂 Thought you were being mean about me then. I still reckon she's had an email or even a visit off DEFRA and has gone into one. That's probably why she was there yesterday, for an ego boost.
No of course not, just a 10 minute new account that comes on with supposed insider Tea💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh I think what that new poster said is true. It makes sense, as I’ve seen another account say the secrets out & they had to keep it hush. Whoever it was is obviously still a sheep so If your still here read THREAD 500

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But isn't that more embarrassing for Hinch? That the supposed number one clean-fluencer had to have their attendance kept secret as she might not have shown up? Because, presumably they wouldn't pay her what she thinks she is worth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good afternoon Sophie Seven Faces.

It's a lovely day to show us all how you clean the house with your eco methods.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least Jamie posted and has acknowledge world mental health day which is more than she’s done.

Reactions: 17
But isn't that more embarrassing for Hinch? That the supposed number one clean-fluencer had to have their attendance kept secret as she might not have shown up? Because, presumably they wouldn't pay her what she thinks she is worth.
Sorry going to quote myself like a nusty arsenal hole, but wanted to add - and she had to tag along with her actual famous mate too. Bet they asked her to do a Q&A but either A. weren't paying enough, B. she declined as she knows f-all about cleaning or C. both.

Reactions: 15
Sorry going to quote myself like a nusty arsenal hole, but wanted to add - and she had to tag along with her actual famous mate too. Bet they asked her to do a Q&A but either A. weren't paying enough, B. she declined as she knows f-all about cleaning or C. both.
I wonder if gleam were trying to broker an appearance based on 2019 height-of-insta-fame fees and the expo organisers refused to pay that. So she turned up anyway because she's a mean girl and that's the sort of thing they do when snubbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.
I feel sick watching after that

Reactions: 11
Just rewatched some of the footage of them at the cleaning conference. The security guards are definitely flanking Stacey. They are constantly nearest to Stacey - not hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good morning I've been up 6 hours . How it must be to have a stay at home husband and parents at Beck and call to raise the kids 🤣

Edit I thought hinch was posting this not janine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if gleam were trying to broker an appearance based on 2019 height-of-insta-fame fees and the expo organisers refused to pay that. So she turned up anyway because she's a mean girl and that's the sort of thing they do when snubbed.
I could buy into that.
Solomon was approached to attend. Couldn’t commit to what they wanted because of scheduled book promo. Offered to “visit” her sisters stall.
Hinch is pissed off that she wasn’t paid what she demanded so tags along with solomon as a duck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What the hell has she done to you Pol!? I’m just having a browse over there now 😅 never heard of her in my life. I’ve got all of the time for it today lol
You won't leave the thread now. I haven't. She's 100x worse than Hinch, parenting and personality.

Reactions: 10
Like I said p&g couldn’t settle so in the end I think she just said she would come off her own back but it was all hush hush as nothing was 100% agreed.
Sounds to me like she was trying to demand a bigger fee than they think she is worth now #mrshinchisover.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.