Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time are we going to get the heavily edited montage with plinky plonky music? Too nervous to tell the shoppers in advance that she’d be there, so bloomin’ grateful, doesn’t feel real, happy to be back home with her boys on the farm etc etc

Reactions: 23
Here’s an update from Sir David Attenborough attempting to understand Cleanfluencing at the bleep & twit Clean & Tidy show 🤭 (Volume needed - contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Mrs Hinch loves all her loyal followers/ Hinchers/ Hinch Army so much, that she forgot to take them on her ‘journey’ to the cleaning exhibition yesterday 😬 🤔

#shedoesntcare
#mrshinchisafraud
#mrshinchislyingtoyouall
#mrshinchonlycaresaboutthemoney
#mrshinchisover
#readthreadnumber500!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A41109D4-C82B-4DC8-B51F-73683FEBB0A6.jpeg
So the world famous cleaning account didn’t post a damn thing about attending a cleaning exhibition? 🤨🤔 Weird…

Absolutely loving the unfiltered pics 😭 She looks like a bleeping spud 🥔 with hair 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just popped back over for a breather from the craziness over at AJ, as I’m missing you nusty trolls. Can’t keep up with both 😂
Will do better over here! xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Always weary of new accounts that set up, then 10 minutes later supposedly share insider knowledge 🙄

Reactions: 17
She had someone filming a lot of it for her and as I said above it wasn’t out she was going as it was not confirmed
So who are you with a brand new tattler account last night and now this supposed insider knowledge

Just popped back over for a breather from the craziness over at AJ, as I’m missing you nusty trolls. Can’t keep up with both 😂
Will do better over here! xxx
We miss you

So is Pumpkin head having a meltdown or trying to put her autumnal door together🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So who are you with a brand new tattler account last night and now this supposed insider knowledge

We miss you

So is Pumpkin head having a meltdown or trying to put her autumnal door together🤔
😂 Thought you were being mean about me then. I still reckon she's had an email or even a visit off DEFRA and has gone into one. That's probably why she was there yesterday, for an ego boost.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 Thought you were being mean about me then. I still reckon she's had an email or even a visit off DEFRA and has gone into one. That's probably why she was there yesterday, for an ego boost.
Just for the record before I get any more weirdos in my inbox I did not contact DEFRA! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1639613So the world famous cleaning account didn’t post a damn thing about attending a cleaning exhibition? 🤨🤔 Weird…

Absolutely loving the unfiltered pics 😭 She looks like a bleeping spud 🥔 with hair 🤭
She will do anything to always pose sideways so that her square face doesn’t show that much. The problem is not the shape of her face, it’s how different it is in her own posts. But remember, be your shelf…

Reactions: 22
No montage of all her freebies this morning or what an amazing time she had with her bff. Wonder if they paid SSS to let her tag along. The security for a wannabe cleaning instagramer was crazy. Obviously cares about her ‘fans’ if she doesn’t tell them she’s going to a cleaning show then no posts the following day either.

Reactions: 16
Well, I hope Sopha managed to get back through the doorway of Llama Lodge yesterday, her head would have been massive along with her already inflated ego after all of the hunzz crying like seals into their pasta at the bleep & twit show, Arsenal licking her 🙄

Today’s another day and no doubt she’s having a deep rest in the newly developing bum bum innit groove on the new sofa, crying over all of the hunzz DMs and tagged photos. Will there be a post of the 700 Cuntkins she picked up for free on the speciaaaaaaaal trip Fiddle planned for her 🎃 🤷🏻‍♀️

Will the hunzz realise she looked completely different from the image she puts out on the gram…. I doubt it, they’ll be too busy tagging and bragging 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.
My god, that’s bleeping tragic. I’m haven’t seen that many sad-o’s in one place for ages, milling around waiting for a selfie with the claw. What a time to be alive 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.