Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet hinch is looking down at everyone more than usual after her little guarded walk, and a handful of screeching fans shouting her name šŸ„±

SS dad is too touchy feely with her, kisses her cheek but doesn't kiss his daughters, stuck to hinch with his arm around her... But not his daughters. Then again it's the same bloke who took as good as naked maternity pics of his daughter so doesn't surprise me

I could buy into that.
Solomon was approached to attend. Couldnā€™t commit to what they wanted because of scheduled book promo. Offered to ā€œvisitā€ her sisters stall.
Hinch is pissed off that she wasnā€™t paid what she demanded so tags along with solomon as a duck you.
Sounds like you could be bang on šŸ’Æ

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I could buy into that.
Solomon was approached to attend. Couldnā€™t commit to what they wanted because of scheduled book promo. Offered to ā€œvisitā€ her sisters stall.
Hinch is pissed off that she wasnā€™t paid what she demanded so tags along with solomon as a duck you.
Which is why they went in holding hands. Security wasn't going to kick Stacey out but Hinch without a security pass? Could have been embarrassing. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Come on Inch BBrother are advertising for people to apply, you're not a celebrity so you could šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gonna have a day off today, the day I'm off work, and I'll have to play catch up tomorrow when she floods her stories on the day I'm back at work aren't I

How bloody shhhhelfisch of her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine being Sam who has the same real jawline as Zoph and seeing every photo photoshopped šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Come on Inch BBrother are advertising for people to apply, you're not a celebrity so you could šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He'd love it, they do nothing but sit around in the bb house. He does that 24 hours a day, currently. He'd feel right at home.

I actually want to see Hinch on I'm a celeb get me out of here. But she'll never be offered anything close to that because she's a nobody. She had her 15 min of the spotlight.

• Haha
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.
What the duck did Sopha spray all over herself and then Dirty Dave sprayed it all over her as well šŸ¤” Eau de Hunzzz, I bet it smelt of Cuntalyptusssh šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Haha I said this before but he must have applied back when BB was big, would love to see the audition tape oi oiiiii šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Now this is one video I definitely have to record. JimbobBBhopefulnobā€™s BB audition tape.... back in the day šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didnā€™t realise just how far sheā€™d fallen behind SSS in terms of engagement, likes etc. Considering they used to be neck and neck and her engagement was 16%+.
Just goes to show how little effort she puts in now and how little her fans interact with her.
Her bots fans are just as bored with her as we are! Thats shocking though, she will find it hard to make up. Also those videos of SS at the show, she was the one they all wanted, she was mobbed whereas Hinch was just the tagalong on the fringes. Interesting.

Why are they holding hands and why does SSS look like her carer.
I watched some of the videos that had tagged the event, and Sophie looks so awkward and so flustered.
Totally socially awkward isn't she. She's too fake. Not interested in her fans.

Reactions: 19
The face of someone whoā€™s realised Hinch isnā€™t who she is on insta
132EC5A0-18E2-4395-9548-AD347EC5FDA2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I guarantee that everyone person who attended that show helped line her pockets when she was at the top of her game. For her to show up on the last day, for only the last hour, is insulting to her little minions.

There are so few comments on the show's reels that it's embarrassing. Insta fame is fleeting, especially when you veer off course from what made you "famous".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What the duck did Sopha spray all over herself and then Dirty Dave sprayed it all over her as well šŸ¤” Eau de Hunzzz, I bet it smelt of Cuntalyptusssh šŸ¤¢
I missed that! On his stories though it shows how popular SS is compared to Hinch surrounded by a crowd of sheeple - do we think Hinch will be dumped by SS when her sheep move on? These influencers use each other and their followers. She canā€™t blame trolls for her downfall - she has done herself no favours over the years with all the lies. Hope SS loses popularity too - they are both bad apples.

Attachments

Just rewatched some of the footage of them at the cleaning conference. The security guards are definitely flanking Stacey. They are constantly nearest to Stacey - not hinch.
Yes, because Stacey is on Loose Women, had a TV show, is married to someone famous, won that singing show, was on I'm a celeb. What has hinch done? Oh yeah, had a Narnia and shined her sink šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.