Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will mention it once it's all been edited and controlled. On the live she got her phone out and said can I get a video for my followers and people said can I be in it and then she turned it into Stacey. You barely see SS as she was swamped.
It's so sad she has to edit things so much. She is pretty, there is nothing wrong with a round face. It's perfectly normal. I'm not sure I would recognise her if I saw her out and about because of the filtered face she puts out there.

Reactions: 13
she has her own insta account so she had plenty of opportunities whilst there to pop on her own stories and say she had arrived, even if she couldn’t say something before hand for whatever reason. But then if she didn’t reach any agreement with P&G and went off her own back, then there is no reason for her not to be able to tell people surely?
The only reason she didn't advertise being at the show was purely financial, she wasn't being paid. 💰

Reactions: 29
The many faces of Sophie Hinchliffe. Imagine if she went missing and they made an appeal. No one would even recognise without a filter her if they walked past her. Especially the non-pointed-chin and non-long-face and none-yanked-up-eyebrows.

View attachment 1638946
I know we take the piss but god, I find it quite sad 😔 she must be battling some demons to feel the need to do this so drastically.

Reactions: 29
There’s a pic of them two
Missed that one. Funny how Hinch doesn’t mention her anymore. Prob can’t afford Hinch’s fee🤔

Like I said p&g couldn’t settle so in the end I think she just said she would come off her own back but it was all hush hush as nothing was 100% agreed.
Oh how very decent of her🙄🙄🙄🙄

I thought she 'worked'? She says she is a cleaning influencer? Yet doesn't tell her followers that she's going to be at a cleaning expo? If it IS actually a job, she needs to do it better.

And, for when she reads here later, Sophie, people here are not critical of your perfectly fine ACTUAL face or body, just the filtered face and body that you catfish everyone with.

The hair though? Nah, that's dreadful.
That’s it shes the Catfish queen of Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What have they said? I would of thought after yesterday at least a few will see what a fraud she is
Exactly regardless of #feegate with PNG, her sheep must wonder why their Cleaning icon wasnt properly at the biggest cleaning show in the country, or why she didn’t even mention it to give her shoppers the opportunity to meet her🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Guyssshhh, she couldn’t tell anyone she’d be there in advance because the place would be swamped by paparazzi and need to be shut down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Footz. Hair. Outfit. Bending in half. Face.

So much to unpack in one photo!! This is gonna be a fun afternoon 🥳
"Fans that have come all the way from Ireland"

She does know where Ireland is?! It's not exactly a long haul trip.

• Haha
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The SSS & Hinch show.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.
We’ll if she needs her hand held literally to go to something like this, there’s No hope for her, what a BABY🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I didn’t realise just how far she’d fallen behind SSS in terms of engagement, likes etc. Considering they used to be neck and neck and her engagement was 16%+.
Just goes to show how little effort she puts in now and how little her fans interact with her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The SSS & Hinch show.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Laughing like a seal at her spraying the body spray and doing her weird maniac laugh ITS A BODY SPRHAAAAAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I tried to upload a screen record of that from IG but it won't upload 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The SSS & Hinch show.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Christ, that really is quite a display of nauseating faux interaction.
Two tone twit needs babysitting and thinks she's a huge celeb. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The SSS & Hinch show.

The security seems to be for Stacey not Hinch.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.