Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when her sheep will cotton on that she doesn’t post about any important subjects unless it will come back to bite her in the arse or if she’s after some clout (BLM and Sarah Everard to name a couple where she only posted because people were getting called out if they didn’t). Jamie’s account gets used for anything else. We’ve said it so many times but she could do so much good with her account, without even spending money. She could easily link up with the Samaritans or Mind and signpost people that need help. She could spend the day volunteering on the phone lines or helping in one of the charity shops or cafes. She could set up a depop and sell some of the stuff she gets gifted and then donate the money, she could do raffles. There is so much and she does nothing unless she’s been called out on it.

Reactions: 20
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.

Why are they holding hands walking in? 😂😂😂😂😂

And the handbag what’s that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The claw had a lovely day at the cleaning show thank you very much
Unrecognisable! Her filtered images are ridiculous.

Her greediness, lack of awareness and pretence enrages me. She is a shining example of gluttony.

Reactions: 19
The SSS & Hinch show.

These clips are from the reel on the show's IG page.
They have been compressed so much, so don't expect decent quality.

Stacey's dad was all over Hinch, hole mouth IG man was hovering near her a lot as well.

Not sure why they needed security, they are not freeking royalty or A-listers.
Well that's all very awkward and embarassing 😂 - it's like a fan girl meet up! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can expect that behaviour if you were meeting a popstar and/or actor, but a two-bit "cleaning" woman? Nah, its ridiculous! 😑

Reactions: 17
So let me get this right. There’s a cleaning show with people like LQOC etc. Hinch thinks she’s too big for it, P&G try and demand too much money for her. Cleaning place refuses. She has a paddy. SSS decides she’s gonna visit her sister so tag along Sally attaches herself to Stace and gets customers to believe she’s as famous as SSS. My god she so believes her own hype. Thinks she’s akin to a flying visit by Princess Kate. Get a grip you’re a bleeping redup

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, because Stacey is on Loose Women, had a TV show, is married to someone famous, won that singing show, was on I'm a celeb. What has hinch done? Oh yeah, had a Narnia and shined her sink 😂
Did her narnia move to Hinch Farm with them or has it gone the same way as poor Polly the trolley? #justiceforpolly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After seeing all these unfiltered out in the wild photos I can see why she hides and avoids events these days she’s not ugly by any means but she’s deffo not the super slim flawless thing she shows on Instagram

Reactions: 18
So where is she today?
A. Sulking after getting a bollocking from Gleam for gatecrashing yesterday's show.
Or
B. decorating the front door for a 7pm reveal. unless the camels have eaten it already

• Haha
I missed that! On his stories though it shows how popular SS is compared to Hinch surrounded by a crowd of sheeple - do we think Hinch will be dumped by SS when her sheep move on? These influencers use each other and their followers. She can’t blame trolls for her downfall - she has done herself no favours over the years with all the lies. Hope SS loses popularity too - they are both bad apples.
They are but Stacey is famous in her own right, if Instagram disappeared she would still be famous. But Hinch, she would disappear back down the sewer she came from..

Why is besccccht bubsccch Dad called Dirty Dave?! I laugh every time I see it but don’t know the story 😭🤣🤣
He's a bit dirty. In the sordid sense.

I missed that! On his stories though it shows how popular SS is compared to Hinch surrounded by a crowd of sheeple - do we think Hinch will be dumped by SS when her sheep move on? These influencers use each other and their followers. She can’t blame trolls for her downfall - she has done herself no favours over the years with all the lies. Hope SS loses popularity too - they are both bad apples.
Eau de Hunzz sprayed by Dirty Dave 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My mumma (who is not glued to my side) popped in this morning and bought me some bits and bobs( extremely grateful)❤
But in the bag was some cuntalyptus and I don’t know what to do with it😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I guarantee that everyone person who attended that show helped line her pockets when she was at the top of her game. For her to show up on the last day, for only the last hour, is insulting to her little minions.

There are so few comments on the show's reels that it's embarrassing. Insta fame is fleeting, especially when you veer off course from what made you "famous".
Hit nail on Head👋

She’s *very* comfortable around him isn’t she 😳
Sophie Solomon. The new SS in town

Oi oiiiiii

My mumma (who is not glued to my side) popped in this morning and bought me some bits and bobs( extremely grateful)❤
But in the bag was some cuntalyptus and I don’t know what to do with it😂😭
Do you have a neighbour you hate?

I give my horrible neighbour Bramley apples from my one tree orchard. I do a drop and run on her doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie Solomon. The new SS in town

Oi oiiiiii

Do you have a neighbour you hate?

I give my horrible neighbour Bramley apples from my one tree orchard. I do a drop and run on her doorstep.
Good idea, there’s a right cantankerous old git next door, I’ll send it his way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.