Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she pressed replay everything……. I’ve watched it once. That was enough! Get off my stories you bleeping melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a speck of dirt on that pure white scrub daddy, yet plunging it into a bowl of disinfectant to clean it. Come off it! just leave it at the side of the sink for a few more uses like any normal person. Or maybe I'm disgusting for using a cloth/sponge to clean a few times before washing it? haha

I've noticed sometimes in comments on her posts people asking advice on how to clean this, that or the other or how to get a stain out of a certain material etc. I notice she NEVER answers as she has no clue! I mean, she only cleans already clean things. Pointless woman.
I no people who ‘clean up’ before the cleaner ie tidy round pots etc but she’s defo one of them who has a cleaner she tend cleans after just for the gram imagine the NDA that cleaner must have 😂

Reactions: 11
Has she pressed replay everything……. I’ve watched it once. That was enough! Get off my stories you bleeping melt!
Was just coming to say this - someone having a bad joke on me because she’s at the top of my stories all the time with the same tit videos!

Reactions: 12
Aaaagh she's stuck at the front of my stories, I hate it when Instagram fucks up like this! I don't wanna see her wanking her already clean tap and bog pan. 😩😩😩 Go away!

Ok serious post time.......

We know you read here so listen up wisely SOAFEE!

There's a crisis in the country.Things have changed. People no longer have the money (or the credit ratings!) to keep getting themselves into debt for you and your stupid crap you flog.

no one has an entrance hall, except maybe the queen. If you genuinely wish to continue your "business"of influencing, you need to make sure you have things to influence others with.

none of your "huns" will be able to be like you when you're running around with llamas or alpacas or Shetland pony's or anything else.

stop cleaning things that are already clean. People need actual tips on how to make things look brand new or updated and modern despite being maybe older or second hand. People need tips on reusing things. They need tips and influencing on cheap meals, feeding kids, paying bills.

you have been incredibly incredibly lucky. Stop throwing it peoples faces before it all crashes down around you and you're appearing on the postcode lottery ads just for the money!!
Sopha would definitely send Jimbob to do the postcode lottery ads. In fact, that’s given me an idea for Teeny Peeny Thursday 🤭

The donkey will need to do a version of “I want to break free” 😉
It definitely will, bless’its’arrrrrt 😂 I’d better start getting some lyrics together as she’s bound to show it living there tomorrow 🤭

• Haha
Nearly forgot.....

Sopha....don’t you bleeping dare get a dwarf donkey or any donkey!!! They are beautiful and I loveeee them and they deserve someone who isn’t an absolute arsenal hole to look after them.

What am I saying.... her posting that means she’s already made up her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ In fact she’s already got it and it’s called Dick the donkey after her husband’s dwarf Teeny Peeny 🤭

Sorry if I’m the Duchess of a Cambridge late to all of this.... busy day and all that jazz 🤪
Could u imagine if she contacted them and they were a mrs hinch tattler and she had to come up with a tend excuse to the blatant no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sopha would definitely send Jimbob to do the postcode lottery ads. In fact, that’s given me an idea for Teeny Peeny Thursday 🤭

It definitely will, bless’its’arrrrrt 😂 I’d better start getting some lyrics together as she’s bound to show it living there tomorrow 🤭
here’s my contribution!

I want to break free, I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free

Tattle knows, tattle knows I want to break free
I'm just for content
I'm just for content on your insta
This time I know that I’m fucked
I'm just for content

It's strange but it's true, hey
I can't get over the way you love yourself woo hoo

So I really am sure got to walk out that door
Oh, I want to be free, Sophie
Oh, how I want to be free
Oh, I want to break free

‘Tend life still goes on
I can't get used to living without, living without
Living without you unfiltered
I don't want to live at ‘tend farm
God knows, got to make it on my own
So, Sophie, can't you see I've got to break free?

I've got to break free
I want to break free, yeah

I want, I want, I want
I want to break free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Your technique Sofa is to clean already clean Areas.

There's nothing else to say about her. She's pathetic. Go have a temper tantrum or something..
It’s either already clean areas or complete fake staged “mess” I guess when you’ve got a cleaner there is nothing left to clean poor Soph!

Reactions: 8
School starts tomorrow for us gusshhh, and I won’t lie I do look forward to it, to the routine and the not such many people in the house all day every day..! I know soph thinks it’s relatable to clean tit indoors and buy pics of olives, but in my world I find sainos discounts more appealing! I got 5 dresses for 12 quid and printed out 45 pics of our summer holidays for 1.99 delivery fee only today. Happy return to term times everyone! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
here’s my contribution!

I want to break free, I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free

I'm just for content
I'm just for content on your insta
This time I know that I’m fucked
I'm just for content

It's strange but it's true, hey
I can't get over the way you love yourself woo hoo

So I really am sure got to walk out that door
Oh, I want to be free, Sophie
Oh, how I want to be free
Oh, I want to break free

‘Tend life still goes on
I can't get used to living without, living without
Living without you unfiltered
I don't want to live at ‘tend farm
God knows, got to make it on my own
So, Sophie, can't you see I've got to break free?

I've got to break free
I want to break free, yeah

I want, I want, I want
I want to break free
Noooooo! Freddie would be spinning if he knew this was linked to someone so bloody bizarre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So I just counted 27 Minky’s on Jaaaaaaaayymeeeee’s story and the box wasn’t even half empty… why the frick does she need that many. Although I guess as her tend friends don’t come round anymore she doesn’t give them to anyone. Surely she could formulate some form of giveaway or just donate them? Oh no wait this is Grinch she thinks of no one other than herself!

Reactions: 19
She actually is going to stage a Hinchtivity this year isn't she?

3 wise men - the Cunty Camels
Mary - Freda
Joseph - JimBob the Dickless Wonder
Baby Jesus - Hinch
Angel Gabriel - Hennerz
Shepherds - pweirdo, Prat and Potato (or whatever those silly hens are called)
Donkey - the Dawarf Donkey
Innkeeper - Weepy

Bet she does. She will have seen @Andioooop masterpiece and she will be planning it all out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That blue and beige sofa is bespoke??? It looks like a sofa you'd find in the lobby of a cheap motel.

Reactions: 16
She’s got it confirmed to be delivered or else she would have never said that. She’s an insufferable lying twit. Imagine a non-influencer banging on about their kids vomiting, having runny nappies, having to clean tit in the house and yet adopting more animals into their show homes?? The social services would be running out there checking them out! But noooo, not soph, it needs to get into the daily mail until someone pays attention to her dangerous household.

Attachments

Good Afternoon darrrrrlins! 🐔🍿🥤

She really is a selfish bastard.
Dare I say the C word ... no, not bleep, Christmas! 🤢
We all know Tend Farm will be adorned with masses of over the top decs, in and outdoors, the pant-try will be heaving along with the huge fridge, 10 Christmas trees, poopybelles garlands, 30ft Santa, 30° 24/7 heating, faaamily fire nights and those chav con artists will be revelling in their greed as ever without giving a toss about the real world or the gullable 'faithful" morons who continue to enable their lifestyle.

Given what's going on, seriously, how is she going to manage to keep this up?
How the duck have these two boring, bland, bird brain bastards managed to pull this off for so long?
Notice how Hinch has gone for extra long taps for an enhanced "wanking" experience 🤣

We can't wait for the day they are flushed away! 💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Assuming Inch has taken the boys to soft play again then since it’s so quiet in the house. And she’s stayed at home to sit on the sofa and look at her sleeping dog, she definitely has a favourite and it’s her first born!

If that sofa is bespoke, then I’m the Queen Mother. I have sofas from a shop which starts with sofa. I chose the fabric, the seat pads I preferred and legs. They present their range as bespoke ffs. Why does she bleeping lie about EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 10
Nearly forgot.....

Sopha....don’t you bleeping dare get a dwarf donkey or any donkey!!! They are beautiful and I loveeee them and they deserve someone who isn’t an absolute arsenal hole to look after them.

What am I saying.... her posting that means she’s already made up her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ In fact she’s already got it and it’s called Dick the donkey after her husband’s dwarf Teeny Peeny 🤭

Sorry if I’m the Duchess of a Cambridge late to all of this.... busy day and all that jazz 🤪
She’s definitely already got the poor thing and it’s probably having a soak in the new #gifted hot tub as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Friendly reminder that you don’t need to follow her to see her stories…. Let’s not bump her numbers up hunnays!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.