Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undeclared ad for Minky
They are sneaky fuckers. Jimbob has put that on his stories knowing he doesn’t have to mark it as #ad. So some free advertising for Minky and Queen Sopha doesn’t have to get in a huff marking it as ad even though she doesn’t think it is a ad guysssh! She will probably get some free Minkys for that too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
"you’d think with “Mrs Hinch” being a mother she’d add poppers to the bottom of her TWENTY TWO POUND sleepsuit but no you have to completely undress a wriggly baby to change them" - seen on Twitter. Designer of the year.
Thats cause she never dresses them ,this was proven that time when Lenor was baby she tried to film herself dressing him and it was a disaster it was like a family member who hadn’t been around children trying to dress a baby not a mother of two xx sorry edited for crap spelling trying to feed baby and type isn’t working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not a speck of dirt on that pure white scrub daddy, yet plunging it into a bowl of disinfectant to clean it. Come off it! just leave it at the side of the sink for a few more uses like any normal person. Or maybe I'm disgusting for using a cloth/sponge to clean a few times before washing it? haha

I've noticed sometimes in comments on her posts people asking advice on how to clean this, that or the other or how to get a stain out of a certain material etc. I notice she NEVER answers as she has no clue! I mean, she only cleans already clean things. Pointless woman.
No you are not disgusting, the only disgusting person is her

Reactions: 11
We all know someone cleans whatever it is she's pretending to clean before she makes these videos

Reactions: 11
They are sneaky fuckers. Jimbob has put that on his stories knowing he doesn’t have to mark it as #ad. So some free advertising for Minky and Queen Sopha doesn’t have to get in a huff marking it as ad even though she doesn’t think it is a ad guysssh! She will probably get some free Minkys for that too 🙄
I still declare them to ASA. He is a 5% shareholder in Hinch Ltd - very generous of his wife for the use of his name. I assume the contract is with her company rather than her personally (could be wrong) so he gains from any advertising revenue too

Reactions: 18
Imagine if it was Jamie selling all the pics to the papers and she has no idea.

I’ve never known anyone have a house that is so covered in tit as hers apparently is. I have 3 kids, 1 husband, a dog, 3 cats and a tortoise and every single one of them goes where they’re supposed to. Does she think that all the sheep’s houses are tit-covered? I hate to break it to you, Dogpie, but that sounds like a you problem.
To be honest we all know queen Sopha has to have the final say in what pics ect are posted you know for a fact these creepy videos he posts are all done with her approval none are spur of the moment

Reactions: 13
I still declare them to ASA. He is a 5% shareholder in Hinch Ltd - very generous of his wife for the use of his name. I assume the contract is with her company rather than her personally (could be wrong) so he gains from any advertising revenue too
Ah ok, I just assumed the contract was with the influencer so only they had to declare the ad. I didn’t think about the business side of it, not sure on the rules.

Reactions: 8
That was cleaning motivation?! 😳
Be right back nusty hens. I suddenly feel an urge to blitz my house. Apparently it will only take me about 5 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish I could go back in time and give 2018 me a slap and say WAKE UP, THAT WOMAN IS A FRAUD!!!!
How and why did I think that she was a cleaning "sensation"??!!!!
She just wipes over surfaces that are already clean EVERY single time she's, apparently, cleaning 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guyssssh, I haven’t been cleaning up 💩 on our braggy entrance hall floor, nor has Mr Owl been hoovering it .....

BUT I’ve just seen an advert online for a Weepy Woodworker who needs a rest and a new home. I can’t stop thinking about him 🤔 I’m experiencing a little bit of pregnancy weepiness, only at Weepy films and suchlike, so I think we can offer him a good home, he can have our dog’s bedroom. He’s local too, so we can collect him Bless’is’arrrt 🤭

Note: We’re not twats so our dog doesn’t have his own bedroom and just how much shite does that family experience, TWATS 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t tag Minky, dishmatic or P&G there. I do always wonder about her relationship with her brand partners….
I think many have dropped her and she does it to a) entice them back or b) stick two fingers up at them and say “see, I do use your crappy products”

Nearly forgot.....

Sopha....don’t you bleeping dare get a dwarf donkey or any donkey!!! They are beautiful and I loveeee them and they deserve someone who isn’t an absolute arsenal hole to look after them.

What am I saying.... her posting that means she’s already made up her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ In fact she’s already got it and it’s called Dick the donkey after her husband’s dwarf Teeny Peeny 🤭

Sorry if I’m the Duchess of a Cambridge late to all of this.... busy day and all that jazz 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok serious post time.......

We know you read here so listen up wisely SOAFEE!

There's a crisis in the country.Things have changed. People no longer have the money (or the credit ratings!) to keep getting themselves into debt for you and your stupid crap you flog.

no one has an entrance hall, except maybe the queen. If you genuinely wish to continue your "business"of influencing, you need to make sure you have things to influence others with.

none of your "huns" will be able to be like you when you're running around with llamas or alpacas or Shetland pony's or anything else.

stop cleaning things that are already clean. People need actual tips on how to make things look brand new or updated and modern despite being maybe older or second hand. People need tips on reusing things. They need tips and influencing on cheap meals, feeding kids, paying bills.

you have been incredibly incredibly lucky. Stop throwing it peoples faces before it all crashes down around you and you're appearing on the postcode lottery ads just for the money!!

Reactions: 28
I’m fankyou. We’re very excited for baby Owlet no4 💕 Xx

Yes, I have all of that planed and more. I’m going to have 3 Floofheads, 3 chickens and some Orangery builders in the garden. Also, I’m going shopping for tend books to randomly have around my house but never read. Oooooh and I’ll have photo books of all of it and a discount code for everyone. Woohoohoo, blessed be 😂
Congratulations on the forthcoming pitter patter of tiny owl futz!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m never here anymore but I will go and remove the donkey myself if she gets one. She has ZERO idea how much work it will be. Farrier, dentist, vet, worming, correct low sugar food, correct amount of grazing, shelter etc etc etc…

Reactions: 16
I reported them! The sneaky bastards!!

Reactions: 7
Nearly forgot.....

Sopha....don’t you bleeping dare get a dwarf donkey or any donkey!!! They are beautiful and I loveeee them and they deserve someone who isn’t an absolute arsenal hole to look after them.

What am I saying.... her posting that means she’s already made up her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ In fact she’s already got it and it’s called Dick the donkey after her husband’s dwarf Teeny Peeny 🤭

Sorry if I’m the Duchess of a Cambridge late to all of this.... busy day and all that jazz 🤪
The donkey will need to do a version of “I want to break free” 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she should have a career change to childcare since she loves 💩 so much? Would be a struggle tho considering she hates looking after her own children though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.