Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Well done @Jessie98, nominated by @Sazz1006 for the thread title! (Commas added by moi for grammar)
Please mark titles with thread suggestion, short and sweet, no swears.
Newbies please please please read the wiki (pink button at the top of every thread!) and thread 500. It's got every bit of Sophie back story you could possibly need and will save so many questions!

She tried to be relatable with a tend nightmare trip out on Thursday. A nice meal at a nice restaurant was ruined....ruined when Lon suffered a nappy malfunction and Ren dropped her burner phone into a very large pint glass of coke. Specifically coke. Specifically a pint.
What's that about liars always giving too much information?
Slapped arse face Soph sat in a sulk while Jimbob regailed her with tales of his go-karting trip with some not tend mates. Funny she cut off just as he was about to talk about his weight...

There was some amazON unboxing to be done on the return from the nice meal at the nice restaurant.
She's going all hippydippycrunchymama on us now, with her inscents sticks. She just laaaaaaarves them, and Rose is her favourite. Might want to get some extra security Stace.
Apparently they're all going to a wedding in the Swiss Alps, as she revealed delightful lederhosen-esque wedding outfits for the boys. It then turned out that they were the exact same outfit that SSS bought for Rex, just another colour way. Ay Soph, get a loife hunnay, Stace I'm serious about the security.
Continuing her new found calling as a zen mama, she was pictured meditating with the biscuit tin in the conservatory. Genuinely annoyed that Jimbob was taking the mickey out of her letting livestock into the house. How about you just stop enabling her, Jimmy!
She took Ron to collect eggs from the hens, which was just an excuse to screech a little bit tbh. And it was goodnight on a very busy Thursday.
Friday she took a day off in lieu and the thread started a slow descent into some sort of bank holiday madness.
Saturday morning brought us 280 pink egg boxes for £43 (so relatable) and suggestions of limiting her diet even further (is that possible?) as she just can't face eating eggs or chicken any more.
Of course, this is all to placate the vegans who put her on blast in the comments of her posts for rescuing chickens but still consuming their produce.
Tesco must have been hammering her inbox because it was then time for a round of ads for her kidswear range. One off project, when it's gone it's gone...only it's not going, is it Soph, because no one wants or can afford it.
The thread continued its descent into madness through Saturday lunchtime. The Illuminati are out to get us.
Alan was sighted! Yes! The bionic hands of Android Alan were spotted shoving dowel rods into holes (oioi!). It was such good woodworking action that Soph posted it twice. According to Sopha, it's the making of their dining table. Not that they'll ever sit at it.

She did a playroom sneak peek with questionable mushrooms and pointless prints. The less said about it the better.
In one of the most predictable moves ever, she shoehorned in another ad for bank holiday deals.
Off to Greyskull to overstay her welcome and shine the sink. Only it didn't need shining because her sister is capable of cleaning her own house (or at least has a proper cleaner).
Trollomon lived up to her nickname when she posted some a-may-zing pictures of smashed Soph at the wedding. Left us all wondering "who dis" as it was yet another face to add to the collection of Sophs faces.

Slapped arse face Soph returned to snipe at Inch about his suggestion of taking the boys to football. We all know it was a poorly veiled attempt at scoring some Arsenal season tickets. So transparent.
It was a final sign off for the night when someone - possibly Soph, but she didn't look a bit like the bridesmaid photos from earlier - went out in the dark but was surprised the chickens had put themselves to bed. As chickens will do of course. And she fucked off Sunday because why not?? She's earned it with all those brags and ads, it's hard work pressing "post" 4 times a day!

Sophie Dolittle continues to be as predictable as the sun rising.
Inchworm is the definition of hen pecked
Mad Ma hasn't been seen in a while but is continuing to provide daycare so Soph can walk with the animals, talk with the animals.
Al is back, or so we think. It could all be an illusion of dark magic.

Cor, that was a long recap!
Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
And finally, keep reporting those bots 👍

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Is this her new thing then? Taking the piss out of her husband for the gram?

Riveting

Saves us I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Let's hope this time next year she will be none existant on Instagram. These so called 'influencers' need bringing down a peg or 2. Especially more so now the cost of living crisis is still on the rise. Gas and electricity bills are bad now but they are going to be astronomical by the new year. People really don't need wealth and bragging shoved in their face like the Insta huns do.
It's all fake and will come crumbling down sooner or later. Even tend farm.

Reactions: 60
So correct me if I’m wrong but she’s just brought out her own fragrance range? Candles & reed diffusers… so why is she burning incense in notafarm?! Surely she should be promoting her own tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Pretty sure I've broken my toe falling on a stoney beach today, and funnily enough I don't need oramorph.

Not all superheros wear caled guyssshhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, thank you fellow nusty trollzzz. Honoured 🎖 😆. It is OK they are having a family night by the fire 🙄

Reactions: 14
Complete with plinky plonk music. I shall sleep well now
Not cold enough outside for a fire, especially as she’s back to be covered up in fleeces and sweatshirts!
I’m not far from Maldon and have just been outside in the garden with the dog in a t shirt and pj bottoms 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edit to say I’m in a t shirt and pj bottoms not the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
We all know that family night is three generations of the Barker side… and Jamie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She bores me so much I'm gonna have to take myself oot this laine and swerve into our Marion's thread for some entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.