Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people here aren't Jamie fans. I personally don't mind him and that he doesn't work as he's clearly the primary childcare.
I find her so disrespectful to him it actually makes me uncomfortable. She's plain rude.
I'm sure I've read 'jamie wanted babies' & 'jamie you can't work you have a baby you'll never see it'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry if off topic but hope Danielle is ok as not seen her pop up but then again I have only read mostly re-caps with the exception of this one for a few weeks. Xx
She’s been on, but she has said that she’s finding the whole thing hard work. Hinch is just boring, same old shite churned out (that’s when she can be bothered to post at all). Then the thread went a bit weird for a while. People getting the wrong end of the stick or not reading the thread and then jumping to wrong conclusions, and going round in circles. Fingers crossed she’ll be back. No-one calls a spade a spade like our @Danielle0120 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hinch, the donkey isn't coming to Hinch Farm because you don't live on a bleeping farm!!! You are such a deluded twit.
Get rid of the animals that you blatantly don't care for yourself and make your large - not-a-farm - garden into an absolute wonderland for your gorgeous boys. They could have such an idyllic childhood there, all the hiding places and den-building opportunities, swings, see-saws, climbing frames, a trampoline, paddling pool, but no, it's all about YOU and YOUR endless wants. You're selfish and although I'm not a bit maternal, my heart breaks for those kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know people here aren't Jamie fans. I personally don't mind him and that he doesn't work as he's clearly the primary childcare.
I find her so disrespectful to him it actually makes me uncomfortable. She's plain rude.
I agree he seems to engage with the boys but he's enjoyed the money rolling in from the "shoppers" as he called them.

He is also a pig. Telling his toddler son to go and touch the "other jug" on a female statue. A few months ago he was filming her teenage niece and when she asked if he was, he said "of course, camera is always rolling." 🤮🤮🤮 He also joked about dildos around her. He's disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A little daily learning for the Hinchliffes/Barker's on the facts surrounding their lodge while they have their daily read through tattle.
You don't have a farm 🤣
Screenshot_20220831-182229~2.png

Reactions: 13
Jamie? Is that you? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She mentioned Ass in one of her stories recently, a few people here we’re speculating if she was getting a donkey. She literal tells everyone what’s happening beforehand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Soon that garden will be like a petting zoo , she’ll be knee deep in tit then
No attachment with her children.... too attached to animals 😪

Why aren’t the children out playing instead of lining up minky’s. We never see Ronnie running, playing ball, on a swing…. That big field and he’s counting minky’s. Sad!
Has to earn his keep!! 😒

Reactions: 12
Putting the kids to bed then cleaning the kitchen after dinner got me thinking we never see creepy jimbobnonob filming her doing anything NORMAL I mean it will end up staged now but never her actually cleaning or making the kids food or bedtime struggles he’s always lurking when she looks super mentally unwell (staged) and I don’t think she realises how lazy and bone idol she looks to the normal person and how he just confirms it.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and try to understand the family dynamic because it’s not norma not a single bit of it. I mean I’m sick of the same old routine most days back to reality after summer and all that yet this woman comes across like a young carefree dr do little wannabe you wouldn’t even know she had children if she didn’t exploit them every now and again for sympathy and views.

Reactions: 11
More like they turned her down for the donkey.

1. she's got no land, and the garden she has had no grazing!

2. you can't keep one donkey alone it needs a friend that talks the same language, it will be sad depressed and lonely.

why didn't she buy an actual farm if she wanted loads of animals!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t usually bear to listen to either of the Hinchcunts stories but for some reason I had the sound on for Jamie’s when Ron was laying out the sponges she said “I don’t have a Minky problem” and he said “I don’t think I can agree with that” THE SHAAAAADE!! I don’t think he was referring to the sponges 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god I can't believe donkeygate has happened today and we are still on the same thread.

And my day is still not over either. Take note Soph. So far I've: taken the kids to the park and had a picnic, driven across the county for a meeting (that was subsequently cancelled and I'm incandescent about it), been to work all afternoon, doing bedtime now and then I have to clean the chickens out and finish off yet more work. And eat at some point as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.