Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dwarf donkeys can live up to 33 years ... This is a women who can't even be arsed to put a lead on a dog and walk

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So someone took something she wanted. She’s clearly not used to hearing the word NO!
Their marriage must be awful the way she just carry’s on regardless of what Jamie wants. It’s clearly her way or the high way. No discussions or compromise. She’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a brat she is. It’s embarrassing.

Instead of stamping your size fives about donkeys, build a giant play area in that garden for your children.
That would of been top of my list if I was in her position. kids first.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why aren’t the children out playing instead of lining up minky’s. We never see Ronnie running, playing ball, on a swing…. That big field and he’s counting minky’s. Sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so unhinged! She is the most unhappy person I have ever seen! Only happy when she has something new and shiney in her life.

Verucca why don't you transfer that energy in to raising your sons and doing things with them. They will be grown men before you can even blink. You'll regret these lost days Sophie you will and they will remember nanny and daddy did it all for them NOT you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why aren’t the children out playing instead of lining up minky’s. We never see Ronnie running, playing ball, on a swing…. That big field and he’s counting minky’s. Sad!
No doubt he will be packed off to bed soon

Reactions: 8
She's devastated she can't have that donkey, I'm sure the feeling is not mutual. He's had a lucky escape!
However, I'm sure some poor other donkey will be paraded in there soon enough for her ever ongoing circus of tit. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t need alpacas, doesn’t need hens, doesn’t need a donkey (or 2) she does however need to be a mum to those 2 little boys, they don’t stay small for long! And to also walk her dog as well poor sod won’t make it to his next birthday at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we have a poll on the next thread of how many of us still follow her?

Or for those of you who are can I just ask.. why?
(No shade. Genuine question)

It’s something I can never get my head around!? The buying of her stuff yet being on here is another thing that baffles me.

She’ll be be at the top of your recent searches, even if your not following. You won’t miss out if you unfollow.
I unfollowed after the emma mattress dog fiasco, i still look at her stories sometimes, mostly from whats said on here, if its juicy i have a nosey but i always have her on mute 😂

Reactions: 11
She might have money, but her life seems very empty to me, always looking for the next thing. This is a person who isn’t happy whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So someone took something she wanted. She’s clearly not used to hearing the word NO!
Their marriage must be awful the way she just carry’s on regardless of what Jamie wants. It’s clearly her way or the high way. No discussions or compromise. She’s a disgrace
I know people here aren't Jamie fans. I personally don't mind him and that he doesn't work as he's clearly the primary childcare.
I find her so disrespectful to him it actually makes me uncomfortable. She's plain rude.

Reactions: 19
I know people here aren't Jamie fans. I personally don't mind him and that he doesn't work as he's clearly the primary childcare.
I find her so disrespectful to him it actually makes me uncomfortable. She's plain rude.
Yes, I do think Jamie does all of the childcare with Fiddle as backup. That’s a full-time job, and should be respected as such - just as a stay-at-home mum would be.

What I don’t like about him is the way he infantilises Sophie and enables her to act recklessly, and that he allows and participates in the exploitation of the children.
Mrs Hinch the cleaning brand didn’t involve children at the beginning, they never needed to include them. (I don’t mean it would have been okay to include them if they already had the children!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.