Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t have any need of that big duck off lawn mower ….was it called ransomes …because is the gets that donkey which is probably already there and the three camels churning up that grass in the winter it will be like a freshly dug potato field 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, seriously. F. off.

Screenshot_20220831-173841_Chrome.jpg

She is not worried sick.

She's an attention seeking narcissist.

This story was heartbreaking
Poor woman starts crying. 😔 Now THIS is someone who worries. I'm sure these children and there parents are worried. The cost of living crisis is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid when you live in the real world. Hunch never mentions it or helping others. She can duck right off. I can't wait to see companies drop her.

Screenshot_20220831-174951_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 41
That blue and beige sofa is bespoke??? It looks like a sofa you'd find in the lobby of a cheap motel.
Like how she's zoomed in on the mutt just to show the pattern up close, showing us trolls her sofa is country and not as plain as it looks. Still looks cheap and cuntry though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably tired Henry out jumping up on the bleeping couch, needs a quick nap to recover

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just wanted to say to all you nasty trolls for keeping me entertained today while I waited in A&E for four hours with a broken foot.
Might have to contact PALS though, cos even though there are a few bones broken, I've got crutches and an ortho boot, but no Oramorph was offered!!!
It's just not good enough! Hinch obviously gets preferential treatment as a schleb! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, seriously. F. off.

View attachment 1543182

She is not worried sick.

She's an attention seeking narcissist.

This story was heartbreaking
Poor woman starts crying. 😔 Now THIS is someone who worries. I'm sure these children and there parents are worried. The cost of living crisis is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid when you live in the real world. Hunch never mentions it or helping others. She can duck right off. I can't wait to see companies drop her.

View attachment 1543185
And this is just it. She doesn’t do those stories because she means them. Eye bleeping herself last night wasn’t because she is ACTUALLY worried about Ron & Lon. It’s so her gleam team can sell a tit piece to the papers.

Reactions: 20
She mentioned Ass in one of her stories recently, a few people here we’re speculating if she was getting a donkey. She literal tells everyone what’s happening beforehand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Soon that garden will be like a petting zoo , she’ll be knee deep in tit then

Reactions: 15
Poor dog more than likely been on that sofa allllllllll day now 🙄 knows he only gets walked by his knobhead owners when they need to mix up the story content a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another face profile from this mornings Minky story over on Janine’s account. She looks so different without the filters on!

And this is just it. She doesn’t do those stories because she means them. Eye bleeping herself last night wasn’t because she is ACTUALLY worried about Ron & Lon. It’s so her gleam team can sell a tit piece to the papers.
This makes her an even more shittier mum…can’t stand her. Please tell me her downfall is definitely coming ….there’s a reason she has the most threads on tattle - she should be worried about a real journalist one day knocking on her door, just before they expose all of her lies and deceptions in a story

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I hope her Gleam team are reading along here and realise people are sick of her 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
All these animals you are wanting and getting still doesn't make you Dr. Dolittle hun. Then again, you do little anyway, lazy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More animals?

by the time they add more fencing / shelter for them all she won’t have any garden left for her REAL children.

If she wanted all these animals she should of at least moved somewhere with loads of land.
Like a farm perhaps?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if off topic but hope Danielle is ok as not seen her pop up but then again I have only read mostly re-caps with the exception of this one for a few weeks. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been said but I’ve just saw a little bit of a live where that the other skank who loves to film her kids, PTWM, is yet again going on about trolls🙄anyway she reckons her thread on here isn’t as bad as Hinchy’s and the hen people were horrifically trolled🤣erm no love people were just worried that the fat mutt were going to attack said chickens and I think this thread is tame compared to some

• Haha
Friendly reminder that you don’t need to follow her to see her stories…. Let’s not bump her numbers up hunnays!!
Can we have a poll on the next thread of how many of us still follow her?

Or for those of you who are can I just ask.. why?
(No shade. Genuine question)

It’s something I can never get my head around!? The buying of her stuff yet being on here is another thing that baffles me.

She’ll be be at the top of your recent searches, even if your not following. You won’t miss out if you unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know she’s not a real sccchleb outside of Instagram hunzzzz but it could be a great exposé on influencer bullshit in general, it’s right from the pages of People Like Her and Hinch is definitely one of the worst. duck up after duck up after duck up, the child endangerment, the manipulative ways she got and keeps her following, non declaring of ads, freebie after freebie, tend trolling, making a mockery of mental health,it’s all right here. People are definitely getting sick of influencers too, so maybe one day. Proper journalists that don’t just write fluffy pieces and lick her arsenal hole could potentially open this can of worms.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is of that mindset - see it, want it, will have it. She acts so spoilt. Can’t she just focus on what she does have in her life? She will never ever be truly happy - always chasing the next new thing to purchase

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.