Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep on rolling the same pics sopha so people think you’ve got hundreds of buyers. They’re the same old lifeless sheep going round and round. Hope you keep your partners happy somehow despite the sales otherwise we will get pics of your house on zoopla next summer 😘😘

She's devastated she can't have that donkey, I'm sure the feeling is not mutual. He's had a lucky escape!
However, I'm sure some poor other donkey will be paraded in there soon enough for her ever ongoing circus of tit. 🙄
I’m sure she lied about the whole ad thing and has a donkey lined up already, she’s just dipping her size 12 toe in the water before the ‘omg guyyysshhh’ announcement

Attachments

Reactions: 16
here’s my contribution!

I want to break free, I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free

Tattle knows, tattle knows I want to break free
I'm just for content
I'm just for content on your insta
This time I know that I’m fucked
I'm just for content

Tattle knows, tattle knows I want to break free

It's strange but it's true, hey
I can't get over the way you love yourself woo hoo

So I really am sure got to walk out that door
Oh, I want to be free, Sophie
Oh, how I want to be free
Oh, I want to break free

‘Tend life still goes on
I can't get used to living without, living without
Living without you unfiltered
I don't want to live at ‘tend farm
God knows, got to make it on my own
So, Sophie, can't you see I've got to break free?

I've got to break free
I want to break free, yeah

I want, I want, I want
I want to break free
I’m fankyou, I absolutely loveeeee it! It will suit the donkey perfectly. Going to be tricky not to giggle when I’m singing thissssh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know people here aren't Jamie fans. I personally don't mind him and that he doesn't work as he's clearly the primary childcare.
I find her so disrespectful to him it actually makes me uncomfortable. She's plain rude.
She constantly shames him. That will have a negative impact on the boys self esteem and confidence. Not to mention her marriage!

Keep on rolling the same pics sopha so people think you’ve got hundreds of buyers. They’re the same old lifeless sheep going round and round. Hope you keep your partners happy somehow despite the sales otherwise we will get pics of your house on zoopla next summer 😘😘

I’m sure she lied about the whole ad thing and has a donkey lined up already, she’s just dipping her size 12 toe in the water before the ‘omg guyyysshhh’ announcement
I can only see 8 pictures at most and that baby features twice I’m sure!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.