Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems to get animals for the sake of it & nobody seems to stop her, she is a spoilt, self centred cow, I can’t relate to her at all like so many other people, I would love a dog but I don’t have the time, money or room & it’s cruel just to have one for the sake of it, her human boys are going to end up with a tiny patch of grass at this rate because her tend farm is going to be overrun with animals she can’t look after as she gets bored of things after a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So her Birkenstock’s that ‘fart’ cost over £100 quid not in the sale 🙄 I wish I could afford these ones to only wear a handful of times because of some silly noise she says they make! Like I said yesterday I live in the plastic Birkenstock’s (£40) and am on my 3rd summer of them and they do squeak 🥴 but I don’t care and I’ve definitely got my moneys worth unlike her who will probably just bin hers if she’s making such a big song & dance about them when it gets colder and be back in her size 5 trainers
Hers look very worn to me. I'm sorry hens but birkenstocks make me feel unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean she was so to the point of having a vegetable patch at grey skull imagine the little allotment she could of made for the boys lots of outdoor learning oppertunity and a more relatable way of understanding food prices but let’s face it shed just bob to Tesco and do the omg look at this carrot I grew overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, that cleaning video was SO motivating:rolleyes: not. Does she really think that's going to keep her actual followers? And what was with that weed arrangement?

It's she not partnering with scrub daddy anymore? No AD if she is.

Damn, she's coming across as desperate AF

Reactions: 16
Well done soph you cleaned some already clean surfaces 😴😴😴😴😴 I can't even be arsed to comment much on this thread anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Your technique Sofa is to clean already clean Areas.

There's nothing else to say about her. She's pathetic. Go have a temper tantrum or something..

Reactions: 21
I find it very sad she cannot even do her original content (cleaning videos) without an AD now. It’s all totally for money. There is no genuineness in her content anymore at all! I know it’s not a surprise, but come on woman just stop being such a greedy prick. Give back to your sheep followers which have lined your pockets. There’s no cleaning tips anymore which was her platform. She is cleaning already clean things...what is the point in her account anymore. Please, PLEASE can these people that follower her just wake up and realise this account is now just money making orientated!

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Tap to shop my tat, swipe up so I can live it up, get more debts so I can get more pets 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s doesn’t clean anything though, the kitchen sink the toilet, then fafs about, and as ad ad. She literally cleans nothing 🤣🙈

Reactions: 10
Was Jimbob using a hoover to clean up tit? 🤢

Also I was looking up dwarf donkeys and it says they are very laid back animals who get on well with humans but they can get lonely if you only have one of them, so maybe she will get another two as we know she likes things in threes. Donkeys are used to protect chickens from foxes and dogs too so I wonder how it will react to Henry chasing the hens around? 🤔
8E969208-2BC9-4DA3-BB1E-01C58D9B92E7.jpeg
78CED27D-AF34-4D2B-B8C0-E3AE1B9C6129.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She didn’t tag Minky, dishmatic or P&G there. I do always wonder about her relationship with her brand partners….

Reactions: 10
Not a speck of dirt on that pure white scrub daddy, yet plunging it into a bowl of disinfectant to clean it. Come off it! just leave it at the side of the sink for a few more uses like any normal person. Or maybe I'm disgusting for using a cloth/sponge to clean a few times before washing it? haha

I've noticed sometimes in comments on her posts people asking advice on how to clean this, that or the other or how to get a stain out of a certain material etc. I notice she NEVER answers as she has no clue! I mean, she only cleans already clean things. Pointless woman.

Reactions: 22
any normal person with that much time to move house would have sorted out their tit before carting all to the new house. She bought all 50,000 minkys with her instead of thinking maybe I have a few too many let’s do a give away.
Selfish greedy cnut

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she clean stuff that is already spotless. If that house is “well lived in” why isn’t there crap in the sink and signs of life everywhere. I know they live on mugshots and jus-roll but surely they make a bit of a mess if all that 💩 is anything to go by. Is she just getting in every ad known to man before #mrshinchisover ?
45E9836F-51AA-444F-AFE3-8B9C751FBC09.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Declared an ad for the Teschhhcoooo shite but doesn't she work with Scrub Daddy as well?

Reactions: 7
was going to write a post about her latest offering to the world, but nope, I just can’t be bothered anymore 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.