Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen looks straight out of the 80's and not in a good way. The 'pantry' sign looks like it says 'panty'. It's a good job it's labelled though, can see people thinking its a bog and nipping in for a piss.
Ha,hašŸ˜‚ that's a man thing isn't it especially during the night! I've known mine to piss in the wardrobe and the linen basket šŸ˜”šŸ˜‚
I love the thought of inch peeing on her potnoodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love picking apart semantics and insta advertising is my favourite for this. On the urban decay eyebrow pencil, the use of the phrase ā€œwho doesnā€™t have one of these?ā€ is clearly an advertising ploy. Mrs Hinch (the character) relies heavily on people being in the army (still) like some sort of girl gang. If you donā€™t have one, you arenā€™t in - keeping up with the Jonesā€™ at itā€™s finest.

At Ā£22 (RRP) for an eyebrow pencil, lots of people arenā€™t going to have one. Lots of your audience arenā€™t going to have one. I couldnā€™t justify it at the moment with bills etc. going up all the time. After a quick flick through the website (through Jess on The Plus Sizeā€™s link), thatā€™s one of the cheapest items from her ā€œhaulā€. Now by using that phrase, sheā€™s intentionally making people feel excluded to drive sales of a product and by choosing the ā€œcheapestā€ one, more people will think itā€™s a good deal because sheā€™s their ā€œmateā€.
You are spot on - Hinch is always using sales banter, but then again she used to work in recruitment sales so she will have the experience and know-how. She knows exactly what she is doing. I do hope the ASA look at the amount of complaints regarding her Look Fantastic AD and do something about this. Sheā€™d never show herself without makeup and a filter on. That company are also accountable surely, as she is representing them and being paid by them. I would like to think that in the contract t&cs there is something about not using filters to advertise skin care, makeup and hair products as that is false advertising?

Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve done my first ever report to the ASA today for that ridiculously filtered advert and the moving headboard.

Hinch may have millions in the bank but I can rest easy knowing that my kitchen is practical and Iā€™m grateful to have proper table with chairs round it. Nobody has to move out of the way if I stand up.

Iā€™ll be amazed if that ridiculous booth seating lasts two years before sheā€™s had enough of it. Not that sheā€™ll have any followers left on Instagram by then for us to find out šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Those browsšŸ«£ -
especially the last pic! They are giving me Robbie Rotten vibes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Robbieā€™s look tame in comparison.

As for the La Roche-posay SPF cream, I use it. Itā€™s ok. It is light but it does leave a shine on your skin for a while until it soaks in. If it gets in your eyes, it does burn, even though she claims otherwise. Once my bottle is done, Iā€™m going back to Avene.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy duck that kitchen is dreadful!
Why would you position a booth to look at a wall???? It's just dreadful.
*If* you were stupid enough to have a booth to start with, youā€™d surely put it on the back wall so that the seats face out into the kitchen rather with their backs to the rest of the kitchen?

It would save space rather than blocking your whole kitchen with that monstrosity. At least then the kitchen could be functional in some way. That is not. You can tell she has no clue at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't really follow this thread anymore but agree with everything said.

I just don't get why she's gone from using a white and grey filter to a yellow one for this house. Everything in that house looks smoked on magnolia from an old council house . I hope it's fresher in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think I missed her kitchen. But sheā€™s crying again apparently. Emosh about packing up the golden childā€™s room. Or at least she was 6 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How's she sweating? It's only just about warm today? Oh waiiiiit, it's below 25Ā°c so no doubt the heating is on at Greyskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's got better at hiding the filter, but this was still fun to do...

What's wrong with her little finger? It's got a very strange swelling...
View attachment 1447405

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
View attachment 1447406

Not to mention how long and salad fingery they're looking...
View attachment 1447410

And what the duck is even happening here??? It's like a surrealist painting.
View attachment 1447412
That's gout and you don't get that drinking blackcurrant juice.Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOW is she still getting away with using filters on make up ads? Sheā€™ll tell the ASA itā€™s a ring light. But thereā€™s no denying the wavy headboard on the fast video. Not to mention the fox eyes and completely different face.

Absolutely takes the piss. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s sold her soul to the actual devil. Sheā€™s untouchable. Gets away with everything. Others have been in trouble with the ASA for much less. It doesnā€™t make sense.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone actually wear that much stuff? Genuine question. I mean, I cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise, bit of cover up/concealer if needed, eyeliner and gloss and thatā€™s me. And no filters šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I could swear she said she didn't have that much of a skincare routine when doing the Garnier ad last week?!

Screenshot_20220713-115613_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
*If* you were stupid enough to have a booth to start with, youā€™d surely put it on the back wall so that the seats face out into the kitchen rather with their backs to the rest of the kitchen?

It would save space rather than blocking your whole kitchen with that monstrosity. At least then the kitchen could be functional in some way. That is not. You can tell she has no clue at all.
I hadn't even thought of that but now that you mention it, her kitchen layout makes even less sense. Like if you were going to have seating areas in the kitchen, surely you would make it so the people sitting could still easily chat to whoever' cooking? Something likes an island with stool seating would have made more sense. We've had many a party standing/sitting around a kitchen island having drinks and nibbles while someone else is cooking or serving drinks.

Reactions: 28
All that high end make up should alienate the sheep further from Little Miss Loves a barg šŸ¤¢ sheā€™s really not helping herself! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
Don't really follow this thread anymore but agree with everything said.

I just don't get why she's gone from using a white and grey filter to a yellow one for this house. Everything in that house looks smoked on magnolia from an old council house . I hope it's fresher in real life.
That reminds me of when I was a kid, both parents smoked (back in the 80ā€™s) & when my mum decorated she moved a big cupboard & it was the original colour behind, the rest of the walls were yellow with all the cigarette smoke, my dad gave up a while ago & then started working from home, he told my mum it was his place of work & she wasnā€™t to smoke around him, she told him to piss off šŸ˜‚ no wonder my mum decorates the living room every year!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she is going to have a tend dining room all dressed for show, maybe use at Christmas so the thought is the boys could eat at the booth, trap them in to eat. It looks uncomfortable and ruins the size of the kitchen! A case of should have lived there first to see what works for you. I give it 6 months and will be ripped out, took up too much room guys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.