Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Winning title by @nursemum12. It was very early but any excuse to bring up the bingo counters 😂

Titles from pg 30 onwards, marked with "thread suggestion", no swears and short as you can please.

She did duck all for the duration of the last thread. Tattlers amused themselves with a trip down memory lane, reliving such classics as the invisible neighbours, poor Delilah (RIP), the Freddie Kruger hat and Ron's mittens.
She woke up to dog breath (she was probably in the dog bed after reading the last thread) on Tuesday morning after a +50 hour absence. Likely attending tend besties wedding then recovering from all the appletisers and ribena on Monday.

Follower count is dropping massively with over 800 followers lost in the last day or so, and average weekly gains less than 1000. Is the credit card maxed or could it be that #mrshinchisover?

Just before the last thread closed, it was time for some ads and eye-bleeping her filtered face. Never change, Hunch, never change.

Sopha/Hunch/Dog pie - Mrs Hinch
Jimbob/Inch/Janine - Jamie/Mr Hinch
Mad Ma/Fiddle fingers - Sophies mum
Weeping Al/Gepetto - Sophie's dad
Wooly wankers/bucktooth bastards/the Maldon 3 - Roy/Rod/Ray (alpacas)
Audrey/FatDog/chicken strip - Henry (the dog)

Report undeclared ads to the ASA : https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wiki (pink button at the top) and also thread 500

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
How does she get away with this filtering or whatever she uses, seems more like an app that makes your bleeping nostrils disappear 🙄🙄

Apparently these companies don’t give a duck 💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her makeup friend does this sort of GRWM/hauls absolutely BRILLIANTLY and it just seriously highlights how tit at them Hinch is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She's got better at hiding the filter, but this was still fun to do...

What's wrong with her little finger? It's got a very strange swelling...
IMG_20220726_115048.jpg

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
IMG_20220726_115029.jpg

Not to mention how long and salad fingery they're looking...
IMG_20220726_115004.jpg

And what the duck is even happening here??? It's like a surrealist painting.
IMG_20220726_114947.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

View attachment 1447405

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely....
View attachment 1447406

View attachment 1447410

View attachment 1447412
she looks like shes melting

• Haha
Reactions: 54

View attachment 1447405

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
View attachment 1447406

View attachment 1447410

View attachment 1447412
That definitely looks like an Instagram filter, it distorts your face/body parts if you move too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it’s all a pre record advert but if your so busy moving who has to duck about with make up get the hair up and crack on duck sake

I hope more rules come in with influencers i actually wanna see some kind of law that doesn’t allow filters it’s so dangerous young people being sold this FAKE perfect life when none of it’s real, let them see the real people flaws and all you know actual reality it’s bleeping up so many people and causing extra suicides I’m sure as it’s not real!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
In other words… ‘I didn’t film myself putting the spf on because I didn’t actually use it’

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Well, that’s my first ever complaint to the ASA. Jesus wept, when that video speeds up the filter is painfully obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I cannot believe how much that headboard is moving in those sped-up videos! Obviously using a strong filter. It's so sad that she feels she needs to use filters, for her on a personal level, as well as it being deceptive for her 'shoppers'.

Reactions: 40
Does anyone actually wear that much stuff? Genuine question. I mean, I cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise, bit of cover up/concealer if needed, eyeliner and gloss and that’s me. And no filters 🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.