Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is going to have a tend dining room all dressed for show, maybe use at Christmas so the thought is the boys could eat at the booth, trap them in to eat. It looks uncomfortable and ruins the size of the kitchen! A case of should have lived there first to see what works for you. I give it 6 months and will be ripped out, took up too much room guys!!
I think You have hit nail on the head it’s for the boys to sit at so they can’t get out doesn’t have to ruin the aesthetic with high hairs as her and inch will be sat on sofa with their takeaways later once fiddles put the boys to bed

Reactions: 23
So they got in touch and asked her? Well she's hardly going to say yes, knowing she would get in bother. Surely the ASA have eyes and can see that's not her face?
I know its very frustrating, they got in touch with Iconic I believe and they said no filters used. Utter rubbish

Reactions: 21
I know we know the look fantastic ad is a pre record but can the records note red nails when we know she’s not got them any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hadn't even thought of that but now that you mention it, her kitchen layout makes even less sense. Like if you were going to have seating areas in the kitchen, surely you would make it so the people sitting could still easily chat to whoever' cooking? Something likes an island with stool seating would have made more sense. We've had many a party standing/sitting around a kitchen island having drinks and nibbles while someone else is cooking or serving drinks.
Yes!! Our friends have the most divine kitchen, centered around an island and it’s really functional for chatting, eating and cooking. It would of made so much more sense to do that than the shitshow she has now. Booths are so dated and a royal pain in the arse with having to get up for someone. She’s been sold a clanger there by her mate Bradley, he’s just as bleeping clueless as them, no one in their right mind would recommend what she’s had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How will the high chairs fit around that booth??
They won't because the kids are always at Mad Ma's so it doesn't matter. And when they are at Greyskull they're fed ridiculous 'creations' which are filmed for a minute and then thrown in the bin. Hope this helps xx

Reactions: 15
So much tongue and groove in that new kitchen. She really sticks with a theme. We've had a new build estate go up quicker than it's taken her to move in.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.