Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why anyone believes ASA threats 'worked with Iconic'.

This one 7 weeks ago is there and looks as filtered as ever...

And the original one that caused people to contact Iconic is still there too. They've just slyly taken it off the main grid, left it in the reels section, and turned off commenting.

So yes, they don't care! They clearly don't give a damn about potential mis-selling, Trading Standards, ASA, etc. Its disgusting. I wouldn't have touched Iconic with a barge pole anyway, but do use Look Fantastic. Won't be from now on. I'm over beauty companies thinking filtering is acceptable or turning a blind eye.
Exactly. That make up does not give that coverage. And Look Fantastic saying it’s a ring light and it doesn’t alter the appearance of the product? They can bog right off. No make up gives a completely smooth airbrushed and fuzzy complexion. So it certainly does alter the appearance.

She needs to be hit with a massive fine but won’t be. Proper exasperates me how she gets away with everything.

Reactions: 26
That pot tap looks like it’s been purchased from pound land for 50p. What a cheap ass crappy tap (could be wrong - might be worth heaps but it looks cheaaaappppppzz)

also - what the fucks a pot tap? Take the bloody pot to the sink ya bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is only my 2nd time posting. Have been on here for ages, love just reading everyone else’s thoughts about Hinch. But I have to say my god she is seriously annoying me with how boring she is. It’s like she doesn’t even try at all anymore. They can’t be that well off yet that they NEVER have to worry about money again (not the way she has been spending) I liked her at beginning and then I had my eyes opened with her falseness and sneakiness but even her hard core followers must be fed up and jumping ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That's peanuts to her, the price increases are slowly dividing the rich from the poor so I can't see people putting up with her bragfest for much longer.

Also, if anyone else is worrying about bills rising just know that we're all in the same boat and people like Sofa who play ignorant to it are still affected, even if they don't show it!
It’s not really peanuts though. She doesn’t have that much money and is hardly working to bring it in. Buying bots, renovation and flashing the cash will take its toll. If she keeps spending as she currently is they will have nothing left soon.

Reactions: 13
Is it wrong / weird to think that Henry looks like a pervert in last nights pics? I love dogs, but I can't un-see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thursday again already? I wonder how long she can long out the moving house content before it starts to look silly.

Oh, wait.

Edit - going to do the new thread now because I've got a busy day ahead and no doubt you lot will rumble on about something.

New thread for you hens to amuse yourselves with today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.