Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how ASA actually confirm if a filter has been used. Of course it is obvious, but to dish out warnings and fines etc they would surely need concrete proof?
Find the picture of her all made up when she was on Loose Women and post that with the filtered one, then explain how she clearly has make up on but her face is a completely different shape which proves that when advertising make up that she uses a filter

Reactions: 22
That kitchen is just too full of panelling!!! Even the kitchen cabinets are panelled! It’s just to much of the same in one room! And that pantry looks out of place, especially with the label PANTRY on it. Don’t get me started on the dining booth - nightmare when you have to get up to let someone leave the table. Surely none of her followers will try and copy this?
My counter surfing husky would definitely climb up on the work top from the seating area 🤣
Just wanted to share this stonker of a screen grab I accidentally got. Mean girl vibes
She's a cold shiney hard plastic for sure just look at the plastic shine on her eyebrows

Reactions: 20
That kitchen is just too full of panelling!!! Even the kitchen cabinets are panelled! It’s just to much of the same in one room! And that pantry looks out of place, especially with the label PANTRY on it. Don’t get me started on the dining booth - nightmare when you have to get up to let someone leave the table. Surely none of her followers will try and copy this?
We actively avoid sitting in booths when out for group dinners because it's SO ANNOYING being the one sat in the middle 😆 Why would you purposely build annoying, impractical seating in your home when you don't have to? And the skinny counter bit to the left. What's that even for? Surely you can't actually use it as a counter because stuff will just get knocked on to whoever's sitting that side? Plus the kids will use it as a way to get up on the counters because kids will use anything as a means to climb up where they shouldn't be. Which means they would have to be constantly supervised. Or is the point of the playroom to keep them locked in and away from the rest of the house. Will they even be able to have free reign of their beige home?. Don't even get me started on the light fixture she stole from the London Dungeons and the fact that she's labelled the pantry that has a glass door 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So many WTF was she thinking moments in the planning of this kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What the duck is that kitchen 😂😂😂😂

She could of had a lovely FARM style kitchen I don’t even know what that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does she get away with this? Molly Mae etc get called out for it. How is Hinch so untouchable?

Reactions: 31
Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Winning title by @nursemum12. It was very early but any excuse to bring up the bingo counters 😂

Titles from pg 30 onwards, marked with "thread suggestion", no swears and short as you can please.

She did duck all for the duration of the last thread. Tattlers amused themselves with a trip down memory lane, reliving such classics as the invisible neighbours, poor Delilah (RIP), the Freddie Kruger hat and Ron's mittens.
She woke up to dog breath (she was probably in the dog bed after reading the last thread) on Tuesday morning after a +50 hour absence. Likely attending tend besties wedding then recovering from all the appletisers and ribena on Monday.

Follower count is dropping massively with over 800 followers lost in the last day or so, and average weekly gains less than 1000. Is the credit card maxed or could it be that #mrshinchisover?

Just before the last thread closed, it was time for some ads and eye-bleeping her filtered face. Never change, Hunch, never change.

Sopha/Hunch/Dog pie - Mrs Hinch
Jimbob/Inch/Janine - Jamie/Mr Hinch
Mad Ma/Fiddle fingers - Sophies mum
Weeping Al/Gepetto - Sophie's dad
Wooly wankers/bucktooth bastards/the Maldon 3 - Roy/Rod/Ray (alpacas)
Audrey/FatDog/chicken strip - Henry (the dog)

Report undeclared ads to the ASA : https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wiki (pink button at the top) and also thread 500
Been out with the kids today all three without any help poor old me can’t believe I got a thread title gonna celebrate with some chunky snacks thanks guyyyzzz blessed be 🤣 that get ready with me she’s so trying to copy her make up kid friend who does it a million times better and even has her kids around when she does some of them minus any filters imagine that hinch! X

Her makeup friend does this sort of GRWM/hauls absolutely BRILLIANTLY and it just seriously highlights how tit at them Hinch is.
Snap sorry my post said the same haha just catching up guys

Reactions: 20
I was curious and it looks like she has the 100ml Bobbi brown face base and it's £69! 😱 I know I don't have £69 to spend on a primer or on new makeup

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Damage limitation wearing tend SPF now, also Hinch, Whirl Mac lip liner has been out years and years...
I honestly don’t know how her hunzz don’t see right through her. All the cloak and dagger BS surrounding tend best bubs wedding and here she is bold as brass with a heavily filtered pre-recorded (red nails) AD trying to fleece more money out of her sheep. Those products are all expensive, not relatable at all to the cost of living crisis 🙄

Trying to make money advertising SPF when she didn’t even bother wearing it on holiday and enjoyed “Kisses from the sun” freckles 😡 Now she’s advertising it as part of her skincare routine. Having survived melanoma skin cancer aged 27, it still bothers me how thoughtless and pathetic she was encouraging skin damage, potential skin cancer 😔

It’s currently 22’c here in Maldon, so not sweltering hot, unless her heating has magically come on again. More lies. #mrshinchisover
Exactly, she has the power & responsibility (to her sheep) to encourage wearing spf and safe practice in the sun, yet her lame throwaway comments previously about "I might wear an spf sometimes" are utterly responsible.
Odds on her management have warned her about this and it coincidently coincides with her latest ad, this just shows how vile she is, instead of promoting safe skin practice just 'because' she has to do it because there's money in it for her.
She's a real liability and all i can say is if people haven't seen through her after all this time - they're as thick and ignorant as her.

Im glad you got though your cancer battle and I can't imagine how insulting stuff like this this is to people like yourself who have actually suffered a hard time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
23224EF6-8FF1-4239-A67C-776609379E7A.jpeg

Thumbs up if you’re a lying conwoman!! Can’t believe the sheep still fall for this smug twit.
Ruined MAC Whirl for me too 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.