Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She's got better at hiding the filter, but this was still fun to do...

What's wrong with her little finger? It's got a very strange swelling...
IMG_20220726_115048.jpg

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
IMG_20220726_115029.jpg

Not to mention how long and salad fingery they're looking...
IMG_20220726_115004.jpg

And what the fuck is even happening here??? It's like a surrealist painting.
IMG_20220726_114947.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Where do I start?
Another filter. Wow. You look NOTHING like that in real life. Headboards a tad wobbly.

She didn't show putting on the spf cos she's openly admitted last week that she doesn't use it. She's forgot that.

She even looks a bitch, she's alright without a filter I guess, but with a filter she's absolutely foul and one weird looking individual. That's not trolling hinch, you ask for it when you filter yourself into someone you really don't look like 🤡

Giggling at the word ORGASAM...... How old are you!
Thats something you should be having on the reg with your fella and maybe you wouldn't be such an uptight cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

MiaBella67

First time I’m ever leaving a comment, but it can’t just be me that feels so shit every time I go on Instagram. I see the likes of Hinch, Rachel lalji, Ptwm etc all out and about living their best lives, buying what the like when they like and I’m stood here in the kitchen with my gas and electric smart meter beeping at me because I’ve nearly used all the emergency, I’ve been driving round with so little fuel in my car I don’t know how it’s still starting each day to get to work. Their realities are so far from the reality of so many people and surely it can’t be only me that feels like that? Bloody showing off her utility that she can’t wait to fill with cleaning products and I’m over here sticking water in my fairy liquid to try and make it last the next day and a half 🤣🤣
This isn’t a sympathy post or a jealousy post, I live a happy little life working as much as I possibly can whilst bringing up 2 children under 5 on my own. But bugger me it’s really starting to grind my gears the in your face ad after ad! And the constant look how perfect my life is. I know that’s how they make their money but read the fucking room! The country is struggling! Who has spare money to do be wasting on look fantastic? Not very many of us I’m sure!
rant over! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Katiec

In other words… ‘I didn’t film myself putting the spf on because I didn’t actually use it’

• Haha
Reactions: 93

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Im very Kate to the party but have only had a few snippets today to read and comment. I actually screen recorded that video from Inch this morning and have watched it back a few times in slow motion because it feels like one of those very very rare “real sopha” moments.
I don’t believe she knows she’s being filmed. She’s sat there having just emerged from bed. That’s her morning. It’s not the boys. They are already up and dressed for the day and outside playing. I think this is a real indication of what time she actually gets up. Inch is claiming it’s earlier here than it is. I would say it’s probably around 10am. She’s just gotten up and come outside for her morning whatever it is. Tea, hot chocolate. Mug shot. Who knows.

Shes got the entire biscuit barrel. Lonnie has two biscuits. Ronnie has one. She’s come outside With the biscuit barrel and to keep them happy she’s lobbed them a couple of biscuits. It’s telling that Lonnie has two (Ronnie possibly did too). It says that he wanted two and instead of saying to him “let’s eat the one we have first and maybe you can have another one later”, she’s immediately allowed him to have what he wants. Because It’s easier.

They are happy playing but are hovering near her - possibly for attention- possibly for more biscuits. She doesn’t engage with either of them but when she thinks Lonnie is coming to engage with her, her immediate instinct is give him another biscuit. Why? He has two already? When he turns back towards Inch she doesn’t even look up. She simply continues to meet her own needs - biscuits.

I believe when inch pans away from her she immediately realises she’s being filmed and that’s of course why the arm is raised to her face.

why he posted that I don’t know. Perhaps spite. It doesn’t paint her in a good light at all. It’s not like it’s scruffy soph but she’s having a lovely time with her kids. It’s not like she laughs And says oi do you mind not filming me when I look like this! There’s nothing there.
It’s an odd choice of footage. It’s very revealing n though that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I know it’s all a pre record advert but if your so busy moving who has to fuck about with make up get the hair up and crack on fuck sake

I hope more rules come in with influencers i actually wanna see some kind of law that doesn’t allow filters it’s so dangerous young people being sold this FAKE perfect life when none of it’s real, let them see the real people flaws and all you know actual reality it’s fucking up so many people and causing extra suicides I’m sure as it’s not real!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

All.the.vest

Yes jimbob you are very very right , that is the mornings 90 percent of parents live for ! Imagine the luxury of before 9am in the morning having the bouncy castle set up , bubble machine blowing not one single care in the world! Whole day stretched out ahead of you.

Should you stay in your lovely new build home with extensions and brand new Astro grass or maybe take a drive in your Audi to your brand new tend million pound bought cash new home?

While the shoppers who put you in your very privileged position are most like rushing around trying to organise kids breakfast , nursery childcare drop offs to work for minimum wage knocking there pan in for the desperate hope they have enough money left over to last the month and feed there families!

read the room you absolute dickless wonder! And rather than mocking your beautiful morning show sone appreciation to the shoppers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

tattoe_bojangles

I love picking apart semantics and insta advertising is my favourite for this. On the urban decay eyebrow pencil, the use of the phrase “who doesn’t have one of these?” is clearly an advertising ploy. Mrs Hinch (the character) relies heavily on people being in the army (still) like some sort of girl gang. If you don’t have one, you aren’t in - keeping up with the Jones’ at it’s finest.

At £22 (RRP) for an eyebrow pencil, lots of people aren’t going to have one. Lots of your audience aren’t going to have one. I couldn’t justify it at the moment with bills etc. going up all the time. After a quick flick through the website (through Jess on The Plus Size’s link), that’s one of the cheapest items from her “haul”. Now by using that phrase, she’s intentionally making people feel excluded to drive sales of a product and by choosing the “cheapest” one, more people will think it’s a good deal because she’s their “mate”.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Winning title by @nursemum12. It was very early but any excuse to bring up the bingo counters 😂

Titles from pg 30 onwards, marked with "thread suggestion", no swears and short as you can please.

She did fuck all for the duration of the last thread. Tattlers amused themselves with a trip down memory lane, reliving such classics as the invisible neighbours, poor Delilah (RIP), the Freddie Kruger hat and Ron's mittens.
She woke up to dog breath (she was probably in the dog bed after reading the last thread) on Tuesday morning after a +50 hour absence. Likely attending tend besties wedding then recovering from all the appletisers and ribena on Monday.

Follower count is dropping massively with over 800 followers lost in the last day or so, and average weekly gains less than 1000. Is the credit card maxed or could it be that #mrshinchisover?

Just before the last thread closed, it was time for some ads and eye-fucking her filtered face. Never change, Hunch, never change.

Sopha/Hunch/Dog pie - Mrs Hinch
Jimbob/Inch/Janine - Jamie/Mr Hinch
Mad Ma/Fiddle fingers - Sophies mum
Weeping Al/Gepetto - Sophie's dad
Wooly wankers/bucktooth bastards/the Maldon 3 - Roy/Rod/Ray (alpacas)
Audrey/FatDog/chicken strip - Henry (the dog)

Report undeclared ads to the ASA : https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wiki (pink button at the top) and also thread 500

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66