Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love picking apart semantics and insta advertising is my favourite for this. On the urban decay eyebrow pencil, the use of the phrase “who doesn’t have one of these?” is clearly an advertising ploy. Mrs Hinch (the character) relies heavily on people being in the army (still) like some sort of girl gang. If you don’t have one, you aren’t in - keeping up with the Jones’ at it’s finest.

At £22 (RRP) for an eyebrow pencil, lots of people aren’t going to have one. Lots of your audience aren’t going to have one. I couldn’t justify it at the moment with bills etc. going up all the time. After a quick flick through the website (through Jess on The Plus Size’s link), that’s one of the cheapest items from her “haul”. Now by using that phrase, she’s intentionally making people feel excluded to drive sales of a product and by choosing the “cheapest” one, more people will think it’s a good deal because she’s their “mate”.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
That kitchen is just too full of panelling!!! Even the kitchen cabinets are panelled! It’s just to much of the same in one room! And that pantry looks out of place, especially with the label PANTRY on it. Don’t get me started on the dining booth - nightmare when you have to get up to let someone leave the table. Surely none of her followers will try and copy this?
The kitchen looks straight out of the 80's and not in a good way. The 'pantry' sign looks like it says 'panty'. It's a good job it's labelled though, can see people thinking its a bog and nipping in for a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
But what does all that make up look like in real life Hinch rather than in your filtered fantasy world?

Reactions: 19
I complained to the ASA back in March about her use of filters when advertising makeup from Iconic and they got back to me saying they had been assured that no filter had been used. It was almost identical to todays tit show. I don't know how she gets away with all the stuff she does.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Why do we have to look at Henry’s dick full 4K glory, but when she’s showing make up she’s so blurry it’s like she’s filmed it on a potato?

You can see the skin texture on her hand, then when it’s back to her face, I almost thought she was doing an ad for The Sims

The products must be rubbish if the actual results get hidden and blurred like that

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I swear the ‘Y’ of the notapan tr y is more off centre than it was before.. it looks higher than the other letters…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love picking apart semantics and insta advertising is my favourite for this. On the urban decay eyebrow pencil, the use of the phrase “who doesn’t have one of these?” is clearly an advertising ploy. Mrs Hinch (the character) relies heavily on people being in the army (still) like some sort of girl gang. If you don’t have one, you aren’t in - keeping up with the Jones’ at it’s finest.

At £22 (RRP) for an eyebrow pencil, lots of people aren’t going to have one. Lots of your audience aren’t going to have one. I couldn’t justify it at the moment with bills etc. going up all the time. After a quick flick through the website (through Jess on The Plus Size’s link), that’s one of the cheapest items from her “haul”. Now by using that phrase, she’s intentionally making people feel excluded to drive sales of a product and by choosing the “cheapest” one, more people will think it’s a good deal because she’s their “mate”.
This is so true! I worked on make up counters for years and the whole fake excitement and lines 'haven't you tried this yet' are purely sales & marketing ploys to reel your customers in...but she acts she's doing everyone a favour introducing her sheep to these products, when in fact almost everything she tried to sell then have been around donkeys years. Plus Hinch you muppet, you've filtered that video so much that whirl lipliner doesn't even look the same colour as whirl lip liner.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The kitchen looks straight out of the 80's and not in a good way. The 'pantry' sign looks like it says 'panty'. It's a good job it's labelled though, can see people thinking its a bog and nipping in for a piss.
Or trying to make a phone call🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I complained to the ASA back in March about her use of filters when advertising makeup from Iconic and they got back to me saying they had been assured that no filter had been used. It was almost identical to todays tit show. I don't know how she gets away with all the stuff she does.
So they got in touch and asked her? Well she's hardly going to say yes, knowing she would get in bother. Surely the ASA have eyes and can see that's not her face?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's got better at hiding the filter, but this was still fun to do...

What's wrong with her little finger? It's got a very strange swelling...
View attachment 1447405

and the fingers on her right hand also seem to be swelling strangely.... (Or left hand? The hand with the rings.)
View attachment 1447406

Not to mention how long and salad fingery they're looking...
View attachment 1447410

And what the duck is even happening here??? It's like a surrealist painting.
View attachment 1447412
Those brows🫣 -
especially the last pic! They are giving me Robbie Rotten vibes 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her kitchen is a bleeping monstrosity!!!
Money cant buy taste that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder whether her new interior will be more filter friendly? The lines on her current walls make it quite obvious, but castle greige might disguise it more? I can well imagine her considering that when decorating...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.