Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just seen the kitchen. Im almost speechless so all I will day is Hinch your kitchen is diabolical. It's the most badly designed kitchen I have ever seen. Absolutely awful. As for the make up ads, Hinch, you grit my tit. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder whether her new interior will be more filter friendly? The lines on her current walls make it quite obvious, but castle greige might disguise it more? I can well imagine her considering that when decorating...
No, she’s going to have a nightmare trying to hide her filters with all that panelling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you're that upset about moving into a "farm" without selling your current home, Soph, don't do it. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Darrrrlin' Fat Hens 🐔🍿🥤💕
I'm a good 10 pages behind & just seen her latest obvious pre-record - "you too can have the face of a sex doll" AD. 🙄

Gotta keep the dosssch rollin' in huh!
Does she have any idea how bleeping ridiculous she looks in these?
Absolute twit! 🤪
#mrshinchisover
(For anyone old enough to remember the Playschool kids TV programme - if you know you know!) ........

Screenshot_20220726-092952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I complained to the ASA back in March about her use of filters when advertising makeup from Iconic and they got back to me saying they had been assured that no filter had been used. It was almost identical to todays tit show. I don't know how she gets away with all the stuff she does.
Maybe we should send with some real life photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie and Jamie's brand is based on clutching at straws and jumping from trend to trend seeing what sticks desperate to see who they can sell for next, their brand is flawed their brand has no integrity and brings a lot of distrust and negativity.
Their whole life style balances daily on a knife edge. She could have made her millions honestly and built her brand up with doing so much good and earning so much trust and longevity if she were a nice person 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So has anyone counted up how much all that stuff is she used? I’m guessing around £200?

Reactions: 20
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey there is SO much to unpack here.

The ad is ludicrous and fully takes the piss, I’ve reported it too. She looks like bleeping Michael Jackson ffs.

I literally have no words for the kitchen. The shades are all clashing, the booth is hideous. All that money and it’s like a bad Sims creation when you just start out and are flat broke.

the colour of her hand in that stupid SPF ad, is she David Dickinson’s love child or is this a bad spray tan from the wedding of bores?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember when it was ‘clean with me’?

Now it’s ‘getting ready (and use all these expensive products) with me’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.