Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it sad?
The whole thing is so sad.
Imagine being in a world where you film literally EVERY SECOND of your life and then say “OMG I need to post this” or “I’ve just got to filter this and then post it” or “can I check that before you post it!”.
I know I’m an old and battered Flump, but I find it genuinely sad that this is what our world is now. Instagrammers and their fake bleeping lives, fake tits, fake bits, fake everything.

(and yes, I was sucked in briefly too!!)

bring back the 80’s… Rimmel heather shimmer and some peach lambrini!:ROFLMAO::D

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Every time I see Hinch at tend farm, the theme tune to green green grass always springs to mind.😂
I will now be calling them Marlene and boycie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see Hinch at tend farm, the theme tune to green green grass always springs to mind.😂
I will now be calling them Marlene and boycie 😂
Which fits perfectly with Del Boyoioi, Rodders and Grandad as we started calling the Alpacas at the start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She sounds off her chomp. Actually, I don’t think that’s her voice 🤪

Reactions: 7
Yep it's cold water. I rest don't see the point. Quooker isn't just hot, ours does filtered cold and sparkling.
The story behind the Quooker's inventor is remarkable. Now that's someone who worked hard and overcame adversity. Not little Miss Tend Anxiety because she is moving to notafarm.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The owners you mention were responsible, and loved their dog in the right way ❤

Hinch, I’m afraid, won’t seek veterinary help until there’s little that can be done for Henry, because she truly believes that she knows best and her ‘love’ for him is enough 😔
They absolutely did. Rescued her years ago, gave her an amazing and exciting adulthood and have spent her senior years ensuring she was comfortable and all ailments were managed. They did the ultimate kind act in letting her go, as painful as it was for them.

Point being to Hinch, I just hope she overcomes her deluded status of importance and is able to admit if/when Henry needs help. His breed sadly are particularly susceptible to heart issues and she doesn't seem at all concerned about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't actually think of anything she's done since, well to be honest.. A good while before Lonnie was born, other than buy a house that she's been ripped off massively with... She does nothing.
Her management clearly aren't arsed about her otherwise we'd of seen a BIG change in her content, instead it's getting worse and less less less

Reactions: 31
I can't actually think of anything she's done since, well to be honest.. A good while before Lonnie was born, other than buy a house that she's been ripped off massively with... She does nothing.
Her management clearly aren't arsed about her otherwise we'd of seen a BIG change in her content, instead it's getting worse and less less less
That’s exactly right she’s done nothing and if it wasn’t for her massive amount of duck ups and lies to keep tattle going she would of probably fizzled out on here long ago

Reactions: 17
Random but relevant. Watching critical condition on ch5. 87yr old farmer, obv been around farm all his life. Head butted by a cow. Who he describes as quiet and calm. An experienced farmer ffs. He’s critically ill. And then there’s mrs know-it-all who leaves her small kids around those buck toothed bastards whilst she’s down the other end of garden. Take note you dopey cabbage

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.