Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This face says, help me, I’m panting cos I’m overweight and don’t get the exercise I desperately need…..
8EE98C6C-EAB3-4C1B-ABAB-8A260390A866.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The idea is fine... and I think it doesn't have a family feel to it because it's facing away from the main kitchen area. I imagine that booth turned around - so the children can be playing/ drawing/ doing homework - or just chatting after school - facing Mum or Dad who are busy in the kitchen. That would make it a warm, family area.

Instead - it's facing the wall. No doubt for a future TV (as someone else said). If the booth was turned around, they'd also see some of the garden! She's missed an opportunity there, big time. Either the kitchen planner or Sophie herself doesn't know what the hell they're doing. And while I'm here - why is that pAntry 60 miles from the work area? Imagine traipsing that far across a large room every time you need something from there!? CRAZY!!
I had that exact thought last night when someone posted a couple of kitchen pantries that were actually in the kitchen and not all the way across in the dining area. It's so badly thought out and not practical at all.
Booth facing the kitchen or garden and the pantry actually IN the kitchen would have made some sense at least. If it was Bradley that suggested that layout, I'd want my money back. If it was Hinch, she really should give up on the interior design... She hasn't got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just so sad seeing those faces of Henry. I have a black working cocker and he is just so much more expressive, I mean his faces are hilarious. Cockers are full of so much character and are one of the busiest dog breeds I know. They always have some sort of ‘job’ they feel they need to be doing. 😂
Henry gets a bit of stick on here sometimes but I feel really sorry for him because none of this is his fault and he deserves so much better. I think he comes across so sad and dull which is what Hinch has done to him with her over feeding and under stimulation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This face says, help me, I’m panting cos I’m overweight and don’t get the exercise I desperately need…..
View attachment 1452184
Poor thing looks like he can barely even open his eyes. Whenever I've met a cocker spaniel the first thing I notice is how energetic and happy they are. And if they jump on you, how not heavy they are compared to other dogs. Henry looks so miserable and like he would crush you if he jumped up on your lap. Have we ever seen him doing usual cocker spaniel activities? Fetching a ball? Going for a really big run? She's killing that poor boy 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The idea is fine... and I think it doesn't have a family feel to it because it's facing away from the main kitchen area. I imagine that booth turned around - so the children can be playing/ drawing/ doing homework - or just chatting after school - facing Mum or Dad who are busy in the kitchen. That would make it a warm, family area.

Instead - it's facing the wall. No doubt for a future TV (as someone else said). If the booth was turned around, they'd also see some of the garden! She's missed an opportunity there, big time. Either the kitchen planner or Sophie herself doesn't know what the hell they're doing. And while I'm here - why is that pAntry 60 miles from the work area? Imagine traipsing that far across a large room every time you need something from there!? CRAZY!!
I'm not sure it's a problem that she'll have to commute to the pantry daily,she'll make up the time cos she's got a pot filling tap right next to her oven🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s just so sad seeing those faces of Henry. I have a black working cocker and he is just so much more expressive, I mean his faces are hilarious. Cockers are full of so much character and are one of the busiest dog breeds I know. They always have some sort of ‘job’ they feel they need to be doing. 😂
Henry gets a bit of stick on here sometimes but I feel really sorry for him because none of this is his fault and he deserves so much better. I think he comes across so sad and dull which is what Hinch has done to him with her over feeding and under stimulation.
I think she does the same with all her boi oi ois. Regardless of whether they're human, furry or woolly. Overfed and under stimulated. She's probably got the highest testosterone out of the lot of them combined. Although, having said that, Fiddle's is probably even higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been posted before but I decided to Google "Mrs Hinch Exposed" and.. well.. what the duck am I reading here? 😂 🤷‍♀️ it's too early for this tit
They're a year behind🤣🤣

Just reading headlines saying the average energy bills could go upto £500 month for an average household, could this be Hinchs death knoll🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're a year behind🤣🤣

Just reading headlines saying the average energy bills could go upto £500 month for an average household, could this be Hinchs death knoll🤔
That's peanuts to her, the price increases are slowly dividing the rich from the poor so I can't see people putting up with her bragfest for much longer.

Also, if anyone else is worrying about bills rising just know that we're all in the same boat and people like Sofa who play ignorant to it are still affected, even if they don't show it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been posted before but I decided to Google "Mrs Hinch Exposed" and.. well.. what the duck am I reading here? 😂 🤷‍♀️ it's too early for this tit
There right on one count. She doesn‘t show her face on Instagram. I don’t know whose face it is, but it definitely isn’t hers! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
think this should be re-named to ‘typical daily filtered faces of a lying B***h’ and insert HER different faces into the boxes (which I would do but I’m not great with technology 😂)
Top left Henry looks so condescending! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dog look condescending before.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At the garage getting mot done and hoping it gets through. Having a freak out about the potential rise in utility bills. Going on a bot hunt to take my mind off it. It’s like whack a mole game. They just keep on popping up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure why anyone believes ASA threats 'worked with Iconic'.

This one 7 weeks ago is there and looks as filtered as ever...

And the original one that caused people to contact Iconic is still there too. They've just slyly taken it off the main grid, left it in the reels section, and turned off commenting.

So yes, they don't care! They clearly don't give a damn about potential mis-selling, Trading Standards, ASA, etc. Its disgusting. I wouldn't have touched Iconic with a barge pole anyway, but do use Look Fantastic. Won't be from now on. I'm over beauty companies thinking filtering is acceptable or turning a blind eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
think this should be re-named to ‘typical daily filtered faces of a lying B***h’ and insert HER different faces into the boxes (which I would do but I’m not great with technology 😂)
I'm playing spot the difference with them faces....and I can hardly find any!
They're all similar to me!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.