Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly right she’s done nothing and if it wasn’t for her massive amount of duck ups and lies to keep tattle going she would of probably fizzled out on here long ago
I'd of stopped watching her Instagram and I'd of been long gone from this thread if it wasn't so funny and full of lovely people. She's a fouuuuul woman , but I find her behaviour just so fascinating, it's why I stick around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It looks like a cross between a kitchen, bathroom and fitted wardrobes. Its UGLY!!
P A NTR ‘Y’
New house, new face, gifted on the sly
YOU UGLY… YOU UGLY

So much to catch up on since mid morning guyyyzzzzz

The tap is a clear desperate grasp at trying to start a trend. To the OG mean girl - ‘stop trying to make hot water taps happen’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she just looks so unnatural as a mum, also lennie already has 2 biscuits in his hand before 8am and she’s trying to give him another one. nutritional breakfast!
That video this morning is disturbing actually, I wouldn't trade lives with her for anything, she's sat there miserable, shes so disconnected and disassociated that she tries to hand Lennie another biscuit not even realizing that he already has one in each hand as if to say 'there, now on you go' like you would to a dog, and the kids no no different they don't interact with her or go over go cuddle her, also absolutely no natural speech from Ron at all, he doesn't interact with them at all, mummy is just like a prop that sits there ready for a cuddle photo opportunity when they are ready to be quiet and that's it.....sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 38
*If* you were stupid enough to have a booth to start with, you’d surely put it on the back wall so that the seats face out into the kitchen rather with their backs to the rest of the kitchen?

It would save space rather than blocking your whole kitchen with that monstrosity. At least then the kitchen could be functional in some way. That is not. You can tell she has no clue at all.

Agree!!! Or at least facing out to the garden! It's in a very odd position!

Reactions: 9
She's obsessed with trolloman isn't she? I've heard her do 'the voice' quite a few times.
I swear to god she's about 6 months away from kidnapping her and wearing her as a skin suit. It's bleeping weird.
agreed. The weirdness with the BTB made me think she was trying to ‘be more’ SS - I remember when SS used to post tend erotic stories whilst cleaning her kitchen in the old house (haven’t followed her for ages so might be even more Kate to the part y) - think she’s desperately trying to find somewhere on Instagram/life to be relevant..

Reactions: 9
I dont usually comment much but I do feel that she is trying to copy the younger "Love Islanders" and would love to be part of the "in crowd" but is too old now and trying to suck them in on the make up farces

Reactions: 27
Just somehow ended up on Stacey's sisters thread and they said that Rob Beckett started following jemma last night.... didn't someone on here say hinch started following him after Joe's stag do? So did he follow hinch back last night orrrrrr is it awks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks! I tried white vinegar already, didn't work, but not the warm cloth. Literally moved into the house and painted the walls 2 weeks ago :eek:
Oh no. You could give those magic eraser sponges a go. I know they work well on black marks. Also seen someone using hairspray but I haven’t tried that personally x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.