Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’m ever leaving a comment, but it can’t just be me that feels so tit every time I go on Instagram. I see the likes of Hinch, Rachel lalji, Ptwm etc all out and about living their best lives, buying what the like when they like and I’m stood here in the kitchen with my gas and electric smart meter beeping at me because I’ve nearly used all the emergency, I’ve been driving round with so little fuel in my car I don’t know how it’s still starting each day to get to work. Their realities are so far from the reality of so many people and surely it can’t be only me that feels like that? Bloody showing off her utility that she can’t wait to fill with cleaning products and I’m over here sticking water in my fairy liquid to try and make it last the next day and a half 🤣🤣
This isn’t a sympathy post or a jealousy post, I live a happy little life working as much as I possibly can whilst bringing up 2 children under 5 on my own. But bugger me it’s really starting to grind my gears the in your face ad after ad! And the constant look how perfect my life is. I know that’s how they make their money but read the bleeping room! The country is struggling! Who has spare money to do be wasting on look fantastic? Not very many of us I’m sure!
rant over! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
The happier they seem online the unhappier they are offline it’s all fake, smoke and mirrors they have to sell the lifestyle but they all look bored to death and depressed most of the time in reality. They are out of touch with reality and are soulless robots just characters they invented. I remind myself of that and it usually helps 👍

They have money big houses flash cars a family but never seen content or happy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she been smoking something, she sounds strange...

And they have carrots every day. Fat camels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why does she think people give a duck about what her pets eat? Her followers don’t & most of them won’t ever see a alpaca in their life 🤷🏼‍♀️ This is lazy posting by Sopha, she knows as SS is not posting she’s getting more views, this is why she goes into overdrive when Stace constantly posts, she has to keep up. Problem is, she is naturally lazy, so kids & pets it is 🤷🏼‍♀️ all she really wants to do is a montage with classical Disney music of her house move but she can’t do that until SS posts her wedding pics because well…she needs thunder to steal

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I contacted look fantastic about her upload, and they tried to fob me off with ring lighting etc, didn't back down and told them to check the fingers, wobbly headboard, unfiltered images or her 'real' face etc - they have now assured me they will pass this to the relevant people as they do not allow filters as this breaches ASA guidlines - dog with bone... will not let this one go!!!
Tell them you'll report them to ASA, worked with Iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What's with the childlike voice in that last clip of her feeding the 3 twats. She really is a strange woman 🤔

Reactions: 24
Guysch I am so sorry to lower the tone here but is Hinch related.

At work this week we euthanized most beautiful cocker, she was 14 years old. Battling heart disease she had fought for so long but the owners heartbreakingly had to make the decision of "enough is enough"

I had a chat with the vet afterwards and mentioned how unfair it all is, how the owners were doing everything right but it still wasn't enough. The Vet replied "they did everything right and more. Years ago this dog was obese and fed the wrong diet, these owners changed all that brought the dog's weight down and gave her another 6-8 years. As sad as today is, she was really given a second chance at life."

It really made me think about Henry. I have no doubt Hinch will throw all the money she has at medication to keep him going, but in reality the best thing she can do for him is treat him like a dog and let him explore and enjoy his life. I wish she could see that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Also rhyming off what the camels eat and some families don’t know how they are going to feed their children never mind the extravagant menu for the livestock

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She’ll use her long flipper hands like the ones in her makeup video yesterday
There was a character in the X-Files called Eugene Tooms. He could stretch his hands and body so long and thin that he could creep along an air con vent or up a toilet (to murder people lolz). THAT’S what Hinch’s hands yesterday reminded me of! Tooms would be top notch at cleaning dusty nooks and crannies. Too bad he was born too early to become a famous insta cleaner :(

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guysch I am so sorry to lower the tone here but is Hinch related.

At work this week we euthanized most beautiful cocker, she was 14 years old. Battling heart disease she had fought for so long but the owners heartbreakingly had to make the decision of "enough is enough"

I had a chat with the vet afterwards and mentioned how unfair it all is, how the owners were doing everything right but it still wasn't enough. The Vet replied "they did everything right and more. Years ago this dog was obese and fed the wrong diet, these owners changed all that brought the dog's weight down and gave her another 6-8 years. As sad as today is, she was really given a second chance at life."

It really made me think about Henry. I have no doubt Hinch will throw all the money she has at medication to keep him going, but in reality the best thing she can do for him is treat him like a dog and let him explore and enjoy his life. I wish she could see that.
The owners you mention were responsible, and loved their dog in the right way ❤

Hinch, I’m afraid, won’t seek veterinary help until there’s little that can be done for Henry, because she truly believes that she knows best and her ‘love’ for him is enough 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There was a character in the X-Files called Eugene Tooms. He could stretch his hands and body so long and thin that he could creep along an air con vent or up a toilet (to murder people lolz). THAT’S what Hinch’s hands yesterday reminded me of! Tooms would be top notch at cleaning dusty nooks and crannies. Too bad he was born too early to become a famous insta cleaner :(
Ooooh I remember Tooms, creepy stretchy guy who lived in bile, her hands are certainly like his

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
A tap to fill pans over the cooker top
For cooking nothing but noodles, ‘getti ‘oops & sausage slop

* someone asked me to bring it back 😂*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.