Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t meant as nasty but without knowing who this is at first look I’d say that person was a drag Queen or a transgender lady
When she was pregnant with Ronnie I genuinely thought his surprise reveal was going to be her revealing she was transgender

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Bingo for me on the ring light excuse. I know it’s LF who are saying it but I bet It’s a loop hole all the beggy chavs use. Some ring light that can transform her small eyes like that, create a massive gap from her nose to her lip and also shave down her jaw line.

The ASA is a waste of space if they believe this tit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That last story of the flofffucks doesn’t sound like her voice, especially when she says ‘got the boys dinner’ she sounds like trollomon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually unfollowed her & never watch her stories anymore and I feel frreee lol, i was seriously depressed a few years ago when she was at her ‘height of fame’ and I fell for all the stupid tit and books, I’m actually annoyed at myself but I’m also glad because it’s made me become so aware of how fake all social media accounts are! I just watch cleaning tik toks for the satisfaction now :ROFLMAO:
also how did I never realise how boring she is omg 😆 inch has always given me the creeps tho

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That last story of the flofffucks doesn’t sound like her voice, especially when she says ‘got the boys dinner’ she sounds like trollomon.

She's obsessed with trolloman isn't she? I've heard her do 'the voice' quite a few times.
I swear to god she's about 6 months away from kidnapping her and wearing her as a skin suit. It's bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
message from Look Fantastic, apparently it’s a ring light. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeh right.

Thank you for your message - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We abide by ASA guidelines, ensuring influencer marketing content is not altered by filters.

Content creators and influencers often use ring lights to improve the quality of videos/images. This makes the screen contrast and quality of the content appear differently to what you might see on a standard video or image taken in natural lighting. Please note that the ring light does not in any way alter, retouch, or enhance the appearance of facial features.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Team LF💗 x

Seems to be the standard reply so I am guessing they must get loads of complaints and just send out the standard reply. They obviously give not one tit, as long as people keep buying their products.

Reactions: 17
I think the Camels dinner menu was for our benefit, someone on here said earlier it seems she only gives them carrots
They still shouldn't be fed them every day though.
Whatever you read it says 'in moderation', and moderation doesn't mean a few every single day.

Carrots are a safe foods along with cabbage, apples, celery, Parsley, Brussels sprouts ect.
It's like giving a rabbit Carrots everyday - just because it's a safe food, doesn't mean it's the only vegetables they can eat.
Carrots are high in sugars, so unless she's varies their diet with other fresh foods they'll be fat toothless can't be bucktooth bastards in no time

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So I contacted look fantastic about her upload, and they tried to fob me off with ring lighting etc, didn't back down and told them to check the fingers, wobbly headboard, unfiltered images or her 'real' face etc - they have now assured me they will pass this to the relevant people as they do not allow filters as this breaches ASA guidlines - dog with bone... will not let this one go!!!

Reactions: 27
So I contacted look fantastic about her upload, and they tried to fob me off with ring lighting etc, didn't back down and told them to check the fingers, wobbly headboard, unfiltered images or her 'real' face etc - they have now assured me they will pass this to the relevant people as they do not allow filters as this breaches ASA guidlines - dog with bone... will not let this one go!!!
Same, I sent screenshots from today as well 😉

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.