Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she turned off tagging on her Instagram account ? I can't see any of the posts from the sheep who tagged her in stuff they think is relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont usually comment much but I do feel that she is trying to copy the younger "Love Islanders" and would love to be part of the "in crowd" but is too old now and trying to suck them in on the make up farces
Agreed she's already allegedly been turned down by Towie🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*If* you were stupid enough to have a booth to start with, you’d surely put it on the back wall so that the seats face out into the kitchen rather with their backs to the rest of the kitchen?

It would save space rather than blocking your whole kitchen with that monstrosity. At least then the kitchen could be functional in some way. That is not. You can tell she has no clue at all.
This is the best (= most stupid) thing she’s ever done. I expect the lovely Bradley Reeve (not an AD obviously) tried to persuade her otherwise but Soph-more-money-than-sense-or-taste knew better. Doubt any of his other clients will be requesting the same.

Reactions: 15
Dear Sophie ,

you got the big house , the Pantry , the fluffy Alpacas , boot room , playroom , the kiddo’s , the insignificant other, the dog , Money BUT you ain’t happy first off you got hang ups with the way you look join the club love so have I but filtering the duck out yourself will not help because when you look in the mirror what stares back at you ain’t filtered . So what if you look dog rough first thing in the morning , so do I my hubby tells me to come away from the windows early in the morning as I will scare the kiddo’s on the way to school 🙈🙈😂😂😂. You ain’t a ugly cow but you look plastic fantastic with all the filters embrace your face ❤ Eye bags blemish’s .
This bollox of portraying a happy life for Instagram needs to stop . It’s ok to be unhappy & not Ok . Instagram is a load of pony anyway you ain’t the only one who is fake as duck and not living in the real world but this thread is about you . It’s hard being a parent I’ve got 6 kiddo’s & at times during them growing up I’ve had highs & low’s but you reach out it ain’t all Disney & Mary bastard Poppins You tell some naughty porky pies and there really is no need & to be honest you should know your going to get caught on them you always do. For your own sake you really should give social media the sack & concentrate on you & yr family. To be honest your content is dire it’s lazy it flits from the greyskull , pretend farm , 3 alpacas, Henry’s Willy , L &R & then there is the innuendo’s between you and yr insignificant other 😷😳STOP THAT . Your content is boring and predictable Sophie it’s a yawn fest . You fucked up to put it bluntly your followers ( not the 3 million bots ) can’t relate to you in any way shape or form . Do yourself a favour go check yourself out give yr head a wobble . Breath girl 🙈 coz you may have a bit of wedge in the bank but your miserable as sin .

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve slowed down part of her Look Fantastic ad to make it really clear how distorted the line of the headboard is.

Anyone who has contacted LF and had the ‘ring light’ response, feel free to send them this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve slowed down part of her Look Fantastic ad to make it really clear how distorted the line of the headboard is.

Anyone who has contacted LF and had the ‘ring light’ response, feel free to send them this.
Oh where is it so i can send it? I've definitely partaken in too many appletisers as i can't see it 🤣🙈🤣 Didn't realise how potent appetiser was, I'll never judge poor wee Soph again <cough> 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

argh it won’t upload

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Thread Suggestion
Hinch you’re a cleaner, sit down Hun…

edit: spelling

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: biscuit tins and wooly wanker bins, but trollomon still always wins

Reactions: 23
I’m probably going to be unpopular here. But I actually like the idea of a dinning booth in a kitchen. A few years ago we stayed in a big house as a family for a birthday. That had one. I loved when it came to mealtimes we could do the cooking and all the kids were there with us playing games or doing crafts at the table. I did say if I had a house big enough I’d love that. But to me something about hinches just doesn’t have a family feel to it. Probably because you know it won’t be used as a family space.
The idea is fine... and I think it doesn't have a family feel to it because it's facing away from the main kitchen area. I imagine that booth turned around - so the children can be playing/ drawing/ doing homework - or just chatting after school - facing Mum or Dad who are busy in the kitchen. That would make it a warm, family area.

Instead - it's facing the wall. No doubt for a future TV (as someone else said). If the booth was turned around, they'd also see some of the garden! She's missed an opportunity there, big time. Either the kitchen planner or Sophie herself doesn't know what the hell they're doing. And while I'm here - why is that pAntry 60 miles from the work area? Imagine traipsing that far across a large room every time you need something from there!? CRAZY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree with all those thoughts Henry. X
I might be reading too much into this but I feel like she’s posted that as a deliberate snipe at us. As in, when she posted yesterday about waking up to Henry and it was commented here about how sad his expression was, and we had an influx here of some extremely cute, happy-looking, and most importantly, HEALTHY, dogs ( @Pollyanna263 gorgeous spaniel and @ilovepizza21 adorable staffie, though there were many more too!).

There is ALWAYS a reason behind EVERYTHING she posts, and she just can’t see how inadvertently cruel she is being to Henry under the guise of love. She’s slowly sending him to an early grave, poor thing, and it must kill her to see such gorgeous, happy, healthy, dogs on here with owners who clearly put their dog’s well-being as a top priority, which shows in the pictures. Doesn’t really fit with the image of nasty trolls she likes to portray, does it.

I’m not sure if any of this made any sense, you guys will know what I’m getting at 😅

Reactions: 34
To be fair to her. I have too. And cake sometimes. 😂
It's probably 10.30am in the morning, pre record. The Hunches post this kind of shite for a reaction. They just don't seem to appreciate our reaction and comments. 🤣🤣🤣

She’ll use her long flipper hands like the ones in her makeup video yesterday
And her curly wurly bendable make up brushes. What a sad twit she is

Reactions: 12
Why she telling us what she feeds the alpacas, like we are going to say ahhhh nice one I might try that for mine i have kicking about in my back yard

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe too many appetisers she’s sounds pissed
She does, absolute fuckhead that she is. And those bloody alpaca things, no one cares.

Guys- it’s not a pantry. It’s a cabinet. Let’s call a spade a spade.
You nusty trolllllzzzzzzz if it was a cabinet, it would be labelled accordingly, CABINE T

Was it Royoioi she was snogging the other night or the other one? 🤣🤣
Jimbodnojobteenytinyknobworkshywashyabumbuminnit? Hard to tell really 🤣

It looks like a cross between a kitchen, bathroom and fitted wardrobes. Its UGLY!!
Looks like it's the before photo. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just cos x
So basically this is the end result of the “non-surgical face lift” contouring malarkey. Look guyzzz it does lift your face. No, I’m not raising my eyebrowzzz and widening my eyezzz to look demonic at all. It’s all natural. All the beschhhest! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.