Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same. I just looked at my last order. I stock up on loads of hair products (a few curly hair method people in our house, if you know, you know #alltheproducts) with them every few months.

Might not be a lot of money to Soph but it is to me. I honestly think I'll start shopping elsewhere in future. They want her to influence us and use her codes but won't listen to us, their customers who actually pay them and don't get freebies!!!!!! Their replies to the Tattlers here actually make me angry.

View attachment 1451026
I use either Helen (40PLUS) or make up friend Georgia’s codes on LF, I’d never use Hinch. But it’s really annoyed me & I’ll definitely check out alternative sites before buying from LF again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a look on Bradley reeve design page and I can’t wait to see how she will squeeze her arm down the back of the stand alone bath. Stupid putting it that close to the wall as it’s far away enough for it to get dirty behind but too close for anyone to get behind and clean it
She’ll use her long flipper hands like the ones in her makeup video yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd reply to LF, oh I'm sorry I didn't realise a ring light made your nostril disappear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With the shiny brows, no nostrils and the mouth is anyone else seeing the resemblance here…
CEBB8572-A0EE-487C-9BA7-C46C94E7CA8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Now we have a run down of the bucktooth bastards food....absolutely riveting content dickheaf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And also you wouldn't want to be facing a PANTR Y with a glass door whilst eating....this is what you could of had🤣🤣🤣
I keep my pantry door closed at all times. It’s a very useful space. It certainly isn’t something pretty to look at. I’d love to have a small extension in a few years to make my kitchen bigger. My only demand is that the pantry stays I’d would possibly make it bigger. But again it’s because it’s a handy space it will never be a space for show. And to put a sign on it saying pantry 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone give a tit what a floof eats? Think she needs to change the name of her account seeing as she's changed her content MRSHINCHFLOOF and yes where I come from a floof is a fanny, so pretty fitting really.

If she bring out a floof range there is no justice in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't say that I'm interested Hunch.
Have you heard of the cost of living crisis babe? Maybe bragging about the super expensive food you're feeding your camels is not such a great idea then eh?
Nice bit over.
duck off you bragging, nasty, narcissistic witch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Can't say that I'm interested Hunch.
Have you heard of the cost of living crisis babe? Maybe bragging about the super expensive food you're feeding your camels is not such a great idea then eh?
Nice bit over.
duck off you bragging, nasty, narcissistic witch.
They eat better than R and L😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She's got a space for the washer and dryer in the utility. They'll go on top of eachother. This is the design of her utility

I will say because she's got a bench in the utility for taking shoes and hanging coats up as she stated, that her mud room is a total waste of space that could of stored outdoor toys in the winter etc. She doesn't think straight
Ah fair enough. That tall cupboard didn't look wide enough in her pictures for 60cm appliances.

I agree though, the boot room is a complete waste now we see the utility. It's far more practical to take muddy shoes off in a room with a sink and in the same vicinity as your house.

I think she'll see a lot of stuff not working once they live there full time.
She's got more money than sense.. but to be fair she could have 20 quid in the bank and it would still be too much money than sense 😂

Reactions: 19
So bizarre thought here. Did Jimbobtwatface post that to shock her or something? Have her family been telling her that she isn't in a good place, is showing the pressure of carrying the whole family, needs to backaway from social media, interact more with Ronnie and face up to his life while being a Mum but she hasn't been listening. Then she's gone into some sort of spiral but has convinced herself of her perfect life so he's tried to make her realise the truth....

Or am I giving him too much credit and overthinking it??

(editing spelling mistakes)
If he was worried, there are kinder ways that he could take the pressure off her so she could take a step back. He could get off his lazy arse and get back to work so she doesn’t have to finance the whole family. That way, she would also have to spend more time looking after the boys and it would make it more likely she would bond with them. It would probably do them all some good.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220727-162347_Instagram.jpg

Gained an extra couple of large freckles there!

Not even bothering to catch up, she is really boring the tit out of me of late so apologies if this has been mentioned. Puzzling how two random freckles appear then dissappear....

Reactions: 22
I'm SO chuffed she mentioned exactly what the livestock eat. I was starting to have sleepless nights not knowing. Its such a relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think the Camels dinner menu was for our benefit, someone on here said earlier it seems she only gives them carrots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.