Mrs Hinch #565 tend wedding ready, who needs confetti, Hinch has got her bingo counters ready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 20
Did she miss the definition of Utility room?

From what I can see it can't hold any large appliances, so no washing machine, tumble dryer ect. Wasn't the other side a bench for changing shoes so they don't have to use the boot room to change.....

What she has there is a cupboard room and will live like the rest of the plebs with no actual utility with having her washer and dryer in the kitchen, proving that it's all show with no practicality.

I bet Laura doesn't have that 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like we all got the same copy and pasted bullshit response!! Continues to abide by, she's never bleeping abided by it because the bint is a lying bleep and saying its her disney ring light that creates a different look to other ring lights or whatever pish she's spouting. I've gone from feeling sad about her video that cuntknobjimbob shared this morning to just raging about how she gets off with everything! Never held accountable

Can anyone still see the LF stories on Instagram? They seem to have disappeared for me when I’ve gone back to look 👀
Yes i can still see their story.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Are they having a laugh?! Anyone got any screenshots I can send them?
Everyone has had the same response.
May I suggest that LF also need reporting to the ASA, including photos and their response. It's absolutely disgraceful! 🤬

Like many of you, I've been an LF customer for years now - never again, unless they ditch Grinch! This will hopefully backfire on them big time! 🤜

Reactions: 22

From what I can see it can't hold any large appliances, so no washing machine, tumble dryer ect. Wasn't the other side a bench for changing shoes so they don't have to use the boot room to change.....

What she has there is a cupboard room and will live like the rest of the plebs with no actual utility with having her washer and dryer in the kitchen, proving that it's all show with no practicality.

The tall cupboard apparently is for the washer and dryer onto of each other🙂

Reactions: 6
I’m probably going to be unpopular here. But I actually like the idea of a dinning booth in a kitchen. A few years ago we stayed in a big house as a family for a birthday. That had one. I loved when it came to mealtimes we could do the cooking and all the kids were there with us playing games or doing crafts at the table. I did say if I had a house big enough I’d love that. But to me something about hinches just doesn’t have a family feel to it. Probably because you know it won’t be used as a family space.

Reactions: 10
Anyway why is Sophie H promoting make up when she rarely leaves the house 😳 I mean does she dolly herself up to wank her taps and clean her already clean surfaces ?? I dunno about being riddled in Anxiety but she is def riddled in lies deceit & filters . It’s sad really coz when R & L grow up and see photos of Mummazz on the web they will be wondering who the duck are they looking at
I reckon the awful oul wagon is always out as she is a bleeping tit mother. ATV 👍🏻

Reactions: 7

She's got a space for the washer and dryer in the utility. They'll go on top of eachother. This is the design of her utility

I will say because she's got a bench in the utility for taking shoes and hanging coats up as she stated, that her mud room is a total waste of space that could of stored outdoor toys in the winter etc. She doesn't think straight

Attachments

Reactions: 16
May I suggest that LF also need reporting to the ASA, including photos and their response. It's absolutely disgraceful! 🤬

Like many of you, I've been an LF customer for years now - never again, unless they ditch Grinch! This will hopefully backfire on them big time! 🤜
Agreed that's what we did with Iconic and they took her reel off their page🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

i actually think this is the way to do it.
Reporting Hinch seems to go nowhere, but if the company paying her gets reported it may have more ramifications.

• Heart
I’m probably going to be unpopular here. But I actually like the idea of a dinning booth in a kitchen. A few years ago we stayed in a big house as a family for a birthday. That had one. I loved when it came to mealtimes we could do the cooking and all the kids were there with us playing games or doing crafts at the table. I did say if I had a house big enough I’d love that. But to me something about hinches just doesn’t have a family feel to it. Probably because you know it won’t be used as a family space.
And also you wouldn't want to be facing a PANTR Y with a glass door whilst eating....this is what you could of had🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😳 She looks like a hologram…. Bit annoyed as I’ve been a LF customer for years and buy loads from there but now it feels like I’m funding tend farm.
I feel the same. I just looked at my last order. I stock up on loads of hair products (a few curly hair method people in our house, if you know, you know #alltheproducts) with them every few months.

Might not be a lot of money to Soph but it is to me. I honestly think I'll start shopping elsewhere in future. They want her to influence us and use her codes but won't listen to us, their customers who actually pay them and don't get freebies!!!!!! Their replies to the Tattlers here actually make me angry.

Screenshot_20220727-190832_Chrome~2.jpg

• Heart
Soph’s stories. It now jumps from woolly wanker to tap wanker for me. I reported them this morning so wondered if Insta hide them if you’ve done that 🤔
Yes it does hide them if you report them, but I think they’ve gone over their 24 hours now though.
I screen recorded them last night at 1848 and they’d been up 8 hours already x

DD90F676-527B-4228-A115-98A3DEE7F854.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I feel the same. I just looked at my last order. I stock up on loads of hair products (a few curly hair method people in our house, if you know, you know #alltheproducts) with them every few months.

Might not be a lot of money to Soph but it is to me. I honestly think I'll start shopping elsewhere in future. They want her to influence us and use her codes but won't listen to us, their customers who actually pay them and don't get freebies!!!!!! Their replies to the Tattlers here actually make me angry.

View attachment 1451026
Just report LF to ASA, they will have to be honest with them 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.