Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Thread title by @emmiepop inspired by @Little Miss Annie and @Latala

——

Thread suggestions (usually) taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

——

It’s been a very long 48 hours, and Soph hasn’t shut up about Only Fans. Even Jamie is fed up and told her to go and have a lie down.

Still no house move, but don’t worry! Soph has a ‘moving caddy’ full of stickers so she can brag about how many bathrooms she has she can label the boxes.

duck knows what’s wrong with a sharpie like us mere mortals use. Didn’t she have one on her ladder desk?

She’s been quiet today, but would you beweave that she’s had her expensive Russian hair ‘refreshed’ (whatever that means) just in time for a certain celeb wedding……

Cruncky snacks at the ready nusty trolls.

Grangrad Trollomon, we’re relying on you for photos!

Remember Soph, don’t be petrified about moving house. Or photos at the wedding.
You’re ✨exactly✨ where you’re supposed to be 😘

——

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
I’ve had a few hours away and came back to a whole new thread and my first Thread title - thanks to Little Miss Anna and Latala (see Hunch, us nusty hens lift each other up).

Just a quick post to say I absolutely ended myself laughing at Cunts’ Cuts on the last thread 😂 off to catch up properly now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you have PLEBS?!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha [laughing all the way to the bank]…….
The most annoying thing about these stickers is how the ‘RM’ is totally surplus to requirements, eg ‘bed 2’ would be perfectly adequate. Waste of space likes wasting ink.

Reactions: 21
She’ll do a dirty delete of that grid post as soon as she reads here and realises what she said back then. We should have bets on how fast it will disappear.... I’m guessing as soon as she’s finished lapping up the arse lick comments on the new grid post and replying to the hunzzz “Thank you Darling ♥ You’ve made me cry...etc, etc suchlike bullshit” She’ll read here and “WOOOOSH, dirty delete” 😂

We have receipts though Sopha 🤭... ATV 👍🏻
#mrshinchisover 😂
Someone has already questioned why she previously posted on 18th March that the Foofheads were 1 on 1st May! Ohhhh dear Soph... are all the lies really worth it? She's digging her own hole!
Epic duck up! 🥴. Attention seeker extraordinaire!

Just a quick post to say I absolutely ended myself laughing at Cunts’ Cuts
Haha!! My fault. Cunts Cuts is a great name for a dodgy salon or Cuts for Cunts!
Catchy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Guyyyyyysh.... excuse me for being a tit and quoting myself ⬆ but maybe when I post this and Sopha read it (Not that she’s read here since Enid Blyton wrote about “Tinned meat sandwiches and drinking lashings of ginger beer“) I wonder if I reminded her about the promised Llama’s birthday party she’d completely forgotten about? 😂

Tut tut Sopha, forgetting your own tend farm animals birthday! 🎈I bet they’ll have something to say about that 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hold on! Just noticed it says Royoioioi is her biggest floof so does that mean the other two are younger? That would mean none of the buck toothed bastards had their birthday in may making it (in my mind) a bigger lie, is there anything in the world this twit won’t lie about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her content gets more and more desperate doesn’t it?
A grid post of happy birthday to a llama (not even it’s actual birthday)!!??😂
Even by her standards, celebrating the fake birthday of livestock in the hope of engagement from the sheeple, is hitting an all time low 🤣#mrshinchisover
Edited to add, don’t get me started on the whole “floof” talk. Gives me rage even writing that ridiculous toddler speak 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh Stacey 😂 playing an absolute blinder with the wedding preparation content.
Showing Rose's shoes and then how they match her own, Hinch sat at home pretending that she's absolutely FINE that she got married while she was still an unknown and she's not jealous AT ALL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's losing it! Really out-done herself tonight and I was thinking of going to sleep!
Let's hope some of these congratulators will use their brains and realise what she's done here. Desperate woman!
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just wasted 43 seconds of my life looking at the comments of the alpaca grid post. Someone telling Hinch she looks ‘flawless’. Can’t decide if they are oblivious to or trolling her for the very obvious filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Filtered much? bleeping loves herself. Not posted all day then up this pops on her grid. Desperate fucker.
Floof? Where I come from that means fanny. There's one big fanny right there in the picture. And I'm not talking about the alpaca either.

View attachment 1435601
View attachment 1435610
Turkey teefh 🦷, migrating lip filler 👄 and botox 💉 along with a filter to give us this hinch face

We know you don’t look like this and it’s sad even with the amount of aesthetics you have that you still aren’t happy with your (perfectly acceptable face)

If anything she looks worse the more recent her work is. Whoever does her lips needs shooting as the top lip is the worst I’ve ever seen. She’s having far too many units of Botox because she’s frozen rather than just having some movement but still being wrinkle free, the nose scrunch is a tell tale sign of that and makes her look a good 15 years older than she is. Also the jaw fillers are unbelievably bad

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I dunno, unpopular opinion perhaps, but I can’t help but feel that the friendship/perceived rivalry between Hinch and SS is a very clever game with their management companies. Who, let’s face it, must read about their clients, here and elsewhere.

I think both of these women know the score and their respective management companies presented them as friends so they could synchronise their reveals - and hopefully engage the others followers at the same time, eg. SS gets married, Hinch moves house. I don’t think it’s rivalry or jealousy, I think it’s capitalising on the ‘interest’, so to speak. SS does something, Hinch comments and vice versa, hence drumming up engagement for the other.

For all I dislike what Hinch has become, she’s certainly a shrewd business woman. I’m not denying Inch would have been heavily involved in creating the ‘Mrs. Hinch’ persona (as that’s all it is, a character) and the marketing, but it’s all been so clever. Nothing this woman does isn’t calculated.

My two cents, I guess!
Nah it’s not even that. They aren’t mates at all and the businesses just push it. I’ve always thought they rivalry stuff was nonsense, they are just basic witches with the same ideas, no personality at all, the companies caught onto this and made a friendship spouting the be kind crap (that is crap coming from them who are hugely unkind and dishonest)

Clarify for me there’s no real friendship
No rivalry
They are just basic huns and the brands caught onto this and thought w faux friendship would help push engagement up which it did

Reactions: 20
Welcome to the dark side ray you nusty nusty troll 😂

even funnier that he has the same name as one of her camels and he’s slating her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.