Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is painfully out of touch. Nobody in their right mind would move houses the weekend of your 'best friend's' wedding. Especially when you could have done it literally any day. She is leaving one house fully furnished and is filling a mansion with expensive tat furniture from scratch. She has zero childcare issues, responsibility or hardships. She literally could have anything and everything she wants. I hope this is her downfall but I really think the die hard Hinchers will think she is superwoman as most of them don't have two braincells to rub together. I can't stand Stacey either (or any of the insta famous culture) but I can absolutely see the difference in terms of likeability for those who do buy into it. Despite all her deceit and millions of £s, Stacey does seem to get the balance right of being 'normal'. Hinch just gets it wrong everytime!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Shoulders can’t be on show at Jewish weddings… what will Soph wear??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’d like to know how Sopha is getting those boxes up to the door of Llama Lodge… the driveway is still being done…they can’t drive on it at all the state it’s in. Maybe they are transferring boxes via the digger or maybe they have a little wagon for the floofheads to pull 🤭

Personally, I think the boxes are already at Llama Lodge and she’s unpacking. Also, it’s odd how she mentions about it being difficult with two toddlers around… just hand them over to mummaz as per usual 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder why she doesn’t mention Hennerz either, if I was packing or unpacking anything my dog would be being nosey, sniffing all the boxes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder why she doesn’t mention Hennerz either, if I was packing or unpacking anything my dog would be being nosey, sniffing all the boxes 🤔
because he’s obviously outside playing with the floofs and rolling in fox poo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.