Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
As much of a dick as old trollomon can be, I do enjoy seeing her up a ladder, with her sliders, an unflattering angle, no make up on, her scummy clothes and her hair mid dye whacking some flowers up. Trollomon you win. Hinch can’t even show her face in a photo of herself with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 158

Exminkylover189

Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have seen the light and come over from the dark side finally! I was a sheep, totally taken in by everything, my main reasons for waking up were the 'farm" house move that is taking longer then the 100 years war! I heard that tattle was being so mean to poor Sophie, so I came over to have a look and thread 500 is a total eye opener, also I have never laughed so hard in all my life! You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣As a mum of 3 under 7, I find her completely unrelatable anymore, she no longer gives cleaning tips which is the whole reason I got drawn in, anyway, sorry slightly off topic, so glad I have woken up🤗👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Thread title by @emmiepop inspired by @Little Miss Annie and @Latala

——

Thread suggestions (usually) taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

——

It’s been a very long 48 hours, and Soph hasn’t shut up about Only Fans. Even Jamie is fed up and told her to go and have a lie down.

Still no house move, but don’t worry! Soph has a ‘moving caddy’ full of stickers so she can brag about how many bathrooms she has she can label the boxes.

Fuck knows what’s wrong with a sharpie like us mere mortals use. Didn’t she have one on her ladder desk?

She’s been quiet today, but would you beweave that she’s had her expensive Russian hair ‘refreshed’ (whatever that means) just in time for a certain celeb wedding……

Cruncky snacks at the ready nusty trolls.

Grangrad Trollomon, we’re relying on you for photos!

Remember Soph, don’t be petrified about moving house. Or photos at the wedding.
You’re ✨exactly✨ where you’re supposed to be 😘

——

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Is it weird Hinch keeps following vendors SS is using for her wedding stuff? First the private chef and now the flower company? It's so Single White Female.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Well we’ve seen what inch is working with 😂😂 no wonder she goes sex pesting the workmen 🙄
😂😂😂
They are awkward as fuck together so i can't imagine them in the bedroom, their sex life will be boring.. She can't go on top cos the length of her neck will cause her head to go through the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 82
A litter of alpacas. Fucking hell. And this wasn't the only one either.
View attachment 1436298

Also, she's online (probs catching up on Tattle now 😂 get ready for a dirty delete) responding to comments.
View attachment 1436299
Honestly Soph, go for it. Anything is better than those ratty extensions and long roots.
I’m shook by the revelation she’s naturally brunette!! The 7 inch roots didn’t give the game away at all. Next she’ll be telling us Jamie is short for James! If that makes sense? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So the new house was announced on January 1st, during thread 474.
Leap forward to now nearly August, and we are on thread 563.
That's 90 threads and going in to 8 months and she's STILL fannying about and not moved in yet.
Fucking hell, the wee bairns will have left home and got married by the time she finally gets in. Longest ever house move in history folks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I do think cling on being round so often is good for Ronnie. She was giving him nice, calm, clear interaction then. It was lovely to see, she's very good with him and you forget she's only a teenager, she's better with him than the child's adult mother. But then ofcourse Hinch ruins a nice moment with her cackle.
I do think it's now time to stop with this whole journey bullshit. That child was not struggling or even thinking about the names and colours then, they where just rolling off his tongue so quickly. He's doing fine. The strong pronunciation will come in time. She needs to back off with the sob story now.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think I need to visit the SS thread (I don’t even know how to find it - I only read this and one other vacant influencer). But whilst I really like SS as a foil to Hunch’s shallow, unimaginative behaviour, what really annoys me is when she says stuff like “My mate and I have been hunting down the right kinda pink fejkas ever since Greece….” Making it sound like she’s got a really helpful, resourceful friend who is giving up her free time to help make SS’s dream wedding and the whole “it takes a village…” schizz.
And yet what she actually means is “my mate - the professional fucking florist/floral designer”

WHY do these zelebs/influencers make out like there is no business transaction going on here?!! It’s fucking devious.
Her thread is proper vile, it's nothing like our nice thread, hinch might not like us but we don't rip her looks to bits apart from obvious she's better without her filter and editing of her face, and we've never mentioned her children in a negative light - we're all just spoken facts. Although I haven't been on SS thread in soooooo long so might of mellowed now, but it was repulsive at one point for the dragging of the children especially Rex, and Stacey's looks which even though I think she's a proper twat she's a naturally pretty woman - SS comes across dosey and thick but she's so clever, that's why she's so good at the gram game. Alot of her content is pre records and the time line of her renovations don't match up either.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

daffydaffyp

First time Hinch post! Hi everyone

I used to really like Hinch when she started. She was relatable, humble and had a little innocence about her as she came across being quite 'simple'.

I will admit, I would purchase some of the products she used as I found them pretty good.

I unfollowrd her when she started doing house reno. It was boring. She wanted to be like all the other big accounts and show off her money by saying look at all these things im doing.

She flaunts everything she has now in a way to come across as innocent and still the normal down to earth Sophie she once was.

Instagram only shows you a small snippet of someone's life through the staged videos and photos, manipulated in a way to make you think they have the perfect life.

I feel sad for her. To have all these fake friends, fake followers, fake life and fake success. I think she lonely and desperate to be liked.
She shows so many signs of a horrible upbringing/unhappy childhood through her interactions with her boys and her controlling behaviour and instant obsessions with anything new and 'exciting'.

Hinch, if you're reading here please make sure you have the right people around you. Good people who genuinely care for you and your mental health. Heck, even get yourself a good therapist to keep you level, curb your anxiety and ensure you have the right headspace to be a great mum.

In years to come your beautiful boys won't remember (or even care) about your followers or your sponsorships or your money. They will remember if you were present with them. Really present. Interacting and really listening and engaging with them without having a phone shoved in their face

• Heart
Reactions: 73

HauntedVagina

The young girl is better at interacting with Ronnie than she is. She doesn’t laugh in his face every time he speaks. She repeats the word back to him and places the item down. Hinch could learn from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71