Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her nose kind of pucker at the sides??

Not slagging her looks coz that ain’t abit of me . I’m just curious is all
Botox and fillers, the skin has to crease somewhere, that's where there's no muscles that have been paralysed so that's where it creases x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This simpleton needs a reet good shag. And quick. 🤦🤦🤦 Sad bleeping twit.
Lennie Henry though hahahahaha. 🤣🤣😆😆

Screenshot_20220721-223358_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
No, you're right. I came here to say the same thing. She definitely said they were 1 in May x
She’s just desperate for engagement now. Look how she was with the bingo counters. She won’t cope with the attention on SS this weekend.

Reactions: 24
All this filtering and altering her face is a bit of an insult to her mother and sister who she looks like in real life, and an insult to James too when she filters his face and body to suit her desired look. The women's crazy and needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought they turned 1 in May? Didn't she say she was going to have a party for them and when it didn't happen we spoke about it?! Have I made that up???
You’re right because we had a thread title about alpaca my party bags but not my house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Botox and fillers, the skin has to crease somewhere, that's where there's no muscles that have been paralysed so that's where it creases x
Ahhhh I see I’m not clued up on the Botox or filler stuff. Me personally I think lines give yr boat race character. I have laughter lines ❤❤ And my skin isn’t as youthful as it once was I have wisdom highlights . Whom I kidding 😂😂 my tribe turned me grey. My niece who is 4 was giving me a cuddle & told me my skin was like tissue paper ( arts & crafts one ) I thought she meant as in soft she said no wrinkly & crunchy 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
LONG time lurker here but I just have to comment further evidence because the lies she spouts are infuriating me!! She said she had been visiting the alpacas since they were 3 months old (which suggests they are all the same age). This always stuck in my head and I found a post (I’ve linked the thread) which shows she stated she started visiting them in August. This means they were 3 months old in August = born in May????

Yes they all turned 1 in May apparently...
View attachment 1435800

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sophie Hinchliffe you great big liar! 🤥
14 grid posts back from tonight's Royoiioii 1st birthday post is another 1st birthday post for your Alpaca boyeez! May 1st?
You are such a fool, much like those who believe your continual bullshit.
Wow! Just stop now, GTF!

Edited to add: Any lurkers or doubters, look for yourselves (before she deletes it when she realises she has majorly fucked up!)
FRAUD! Tick Tock.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
More lies then 🙄 Why would anyone need to lie and say their Llama is now 1 when she’s already said RoyOiOi, Rodders and Roland all turned one in May. Mainly because she’s a twit but also maybe she’s using his tend birthday as an excuse not to go to best bubs wedding 🤭

She’ll be much too busy throwing him the birthday party to beat all weddings parties 🥳 She’ll be wearing her wedding dress, obvs....while Jimbobkermitnob will be busily trying to cram himself into his wedding suit and waistcoat.... Best dust off the old stomach hugger that Janine wore then Jimbob 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I predict we are going to be bored this weekend. I don’t know but are OK covering SS wedding? So no one will post any pics and it’s going to be quiet. Happy to be proved wrong.
I hope Pickle Cottage neighbours get the petrol hedge trimmers and lawnmowers out during the ceremony…. (Sorry, that’s mean)…. 🤭…….I’ll settle for thunderstorms and hailstone…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie Hinchliffe you great big liar! 🤥
14 grid posts back from tonight's Royoiioii 1st birthday post is another 1st birthday post for your Alpaca boyeez! May 1st?
You are such a fool, much like those who believe your continual bullshit.
Wow! Just stop now, GTF!

Edited to add: Any lurkers or doubters, look for yourselves (before she deletes it when she realises she has majorly fucked up!)
FRAUD! Tick Tock.
She’ll do a dirty delete of that grid post as soon as she reads here and realises what she said back then. We should have bets on how fast it will disappear.... I’m guessing as soon as she’s finished lapping up the arse lick comments on the new grid post and replying to the hunzzz “Thank you Darling ♥ You’ve made me cry...etc, etc suchlike bullshit” She’ll read here and “WOOOOSH, dirty delete” 😂

We have receipts though Sopha 🤭... ATV 👍🏻
#mrshinchisover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.