Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have seen the light and come over from the dark side finally! I was a sheep, totally taken in by everything, my main reasons for waking up were the 'farm" house move that is taking longer then the 100 years war! I heard that tattle was being so mean to poor Sophie, so I came over to have a look and thread 500 is a total eye opener, also I have never laughed so hard in all my life! You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣As a mum of 3 under 7, I find her completely unrelatable anymore, she no longer gives cleaning tips which is the whole reason I got drawn in, anyway, sorry slightly off topic, so glad I have woken up🤗👍
Welcome, you'll fit right in🙂

Reactions: 21
Yes they all turned 1 in May apparently...
View attachment 1435800
That's why the nails are different then. The attention seeking narc has been sat on that photo for months

After my last post I checked my notifications and wondered why I had so many when I haven't posted for a bit.

I love iTTTTT!! So many newbies reading back! And a few reading thread 500 as well!

Carry on Soph, you're doing our work for us 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The new Llama pic only has 800 comments and that's with her replying to some too 🤭🤭 anyone got the likes numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A litter of alpacas. bleeping hell. And this wasn't the only one either.
IMG_20220722_074911.jpg

Also, she's online (probs catching up on Tattle now 😂 get ready for a dirty delete) responding to comments.
IMG_20220722_074544.jpg

Honestly Soph, go for it. Anything is better than those ratty extensions and long roots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s just thanked everyone for all the comments (which are mainly happy birthday ones!). Desperate for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220722-075525_Instagram.jpg
ffs looks like more animals are going to be packed into the garden, sorry Lonnie and Ronnie even less of tend farm garden for you to play on now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m going to need a little lie down after the revelation she is in fact naturally brunette- shocker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1436298

Also, she's online (probs catching up on Tattle now 😂 get ready for a dirty delete) responding to comments.
View attachment 1436299
Honestly Soph, go for it. Anything is better than those ratty extensions and long roots.
I’m shook by the revelation she’s naturally brunette!! The 7 inch roots didn’t give the game away at all. Next she’ll be telling us Jamie is short for James! If that makes sense? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 76
View attachment 1436298

View attachment 1436299
“I’m naturally a brunette”

No?? Really?!!?! I’m so shocked. I thought she was dying her roots that colour on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have seen the light and come over from the dark side finally! I was a sheep, totally taken in by everything, my main reasons for waking up were the 'farm" house move that is taking longer then the 100 years war! I heard that tattle was being so mean to poor Sophie, so I came over to have a look and thread 500 is a total eye opener, also I have never laughed so hard in all my life! You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣As a mum of 3 under 7, I find her completely unrelatable anymore, she no longer gives cleaning tips which is the whole reason I got drawn in, anyway, sorry slightly off topic, so glad I have woken up🤗👍
I also used to like her, I didn't think too much in to it. I just took what I saw at face value, just accepted what she was saying.
Then a few things started to niggle, the not working, the ads, the freebies.
The nail in the coffin was when her & Stacey pal'd up, it just didn't seem genuine.
That's when I came here & what an eye opener!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So why do you think she removed the post of her and Jamie? Have I missed something?!
She has! I hadn’t noticed that. That’s not nice to Jamie, getting replaced by an alpaca 😂 Just shows she’s just not that into him.

As for the lie about the Alpacas turning one, well I wouldn’t expect anything less from her. She is a compulsive liar and I’m hoping that will be her downfall.

Reactions: 19
I’m sure in that People Like Her book they would have a calendar to plan content so birthdays, Easter, Halloween etc content could all be planned. I find it surprising that she didn’t have that for the alpacas birthday given she spoke about being excited to have a party for them when they first arrived. Keeping a timeline together is surely the basis of narrative.
I think like someone says she cleverly words things so things are assumed at first glance but actually she’s not explicitly said that. It’s the whole moving because of the neighbours thing but that’s not what it actually said.

Reactions: 18
She has! I hadn’t noticed that. That’s not nice to Jamie, getting replaced by an alpaca 😂 Just shows she’s just not that into him.

As for the lie about the Alpacas turning one, well I wouldn’t expect anything less from her. She is a compulsive liar and I’m hoping that will be her downfall.
Hopefully it will! The thing is even if she addresses the fact that he was one in May and didn’t actually say it was his birthday yesterday she still implied it and allowed hundreds of sheep to wish him Happy Birthday! It just shows how desperate she is for engagement.

Edited for typo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

I think that's an Instagram glitch. Otherwise she's totally lost the plot pinning and unpinning it multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello all. I've been reading your threads for about two years (I know!) and thought it about time I joined in.

Mainly because I wanted to say that if she had her hair done yesterday, why would she then cuddle up to an alpaca and get her freshly done hair all stinky and messed up? 🤷‍♀️

I don't think so!

Reactions: 40
Hopefully it will! The thing is even if she addresses the fact that he was one in May and didn’t actually say it was his birthday yesterday she still allowed hundreds of sheep to wish him Happy Birthday! It just shows how desperate she is for engagement.
But isn’t her saying Thank you as replies her acknowledging that it’s his birthday? If I wrote a post to say I’m now 32 when my birthday was in December and someone said Happy Birthday then i would naturally correct them. Not say thanks.

She knows exactly what she is doing and she can back track all she wants (not that she will as her sheep can’t even put 2+2 together) but her comments and posts tell a completely different story to who she is as a person.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.