Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wording, she knows what she is doing. She is deliberately vague, with “he is 1 now” and just lets her sheep think it’s his birthday today and soaks up the attention without correcting. But if called out on it as we do, she’ll say I never said his birthday was ToDaY nusty trolls as she cries in her dog bed.

Still only about 800 comments. Was it worth the deception, Sofa? Seems it’s always worth it for you, any price for a bit of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I dunno, unpopular opinion perhaps, but I can’t help but feel that the friendship/perceived rivalry between Hinch and SS is a very clever game with their management companies. Who, let’s face it, must read about their clients, here and elsewhere.

I think both of these women know the score and their respective management companies presented them as friends so they could synchronise their reveals - and hopefully engage the others followers at the same time, eg. SS gets married, Hinch moves house. I don’t think it’s rivalry or jealousy, I think it’s capitalising on the ‘interest’, so to speak. SS does something, Hinch comments and vice versa, hence drumming up engagement for the other.

For all I dislike what Hinch has become, she’s certainly a shrewd business woman. I’m not denying Inch would have been heavily involved in creating the ‘Mrs. Hinch’ persona (as that’s all it is, a character) and the marketing, but it’s all been so clever. Nothing this woman does isn’t calculated.

My two cents, I guess!
The fake rivalry was staged by management from the beginning it’s what kept people interested they hoped people would pitch them off and compare which is what happened so they could then come together and do the whole women supporting women bullshit. It’s not as full on now and obviously a very fake business move as the comparing has stopped since I guess SS is the better person good move for her since she shot passed sophs in follower numbers as she can do anything Hinch can do but better and without crying troll every five minutes.

The whole thing in my opinion back fired on soph and I deep down think someone in their management wanted it that way!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The faces. It's hard to keep up.

#hinchfaces

View attachment 1435646
Well the first picture isn’t the latest one is it?

I can’t believe this woman is a good 6 years younger than me, she looks a good 15 years older than her years. All those cheap fillers she doesn’t have.

She looks like a stone faced witch, her personality is literally on her face and you can see right through it even with the comedy granny filter on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hold on! Just noticed it says Royoioioi is her biggest floof so does that mean the other two are younger? That would mean none of the buck toothed bastards had their birthday in may making it (in my mind) a bigger lie, is there anything in the world this twit won’t lie about?
Buck toothed bastards 🤣🤣🤣 I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s gettting very bold all of a sudden. Full frontal face shot perhaps she’s practicing for the OF thing. No anxiety in showing that particular face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it weird Hinch keeps following vendors SS is using for her wedding stuff? First the private chef and now the flower company? It's so Single White Female.
Probably planning her wedding vow renewal which will be organised for when she has moved house and run out of content!

Reactions: 15
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have seen the light and come over from the dark side finally! I was a sheep, totally taken in by everything, my main reasons for waking up were the 'farm" house move that is taking longer then the 100 years war! I heard that tattle was being so mean to poor Sophie, so I came over to have a look and thread 500 is a total eye opener, also I have never laughed so hard in all my life! You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣As a mum of 3 under 7, I find her completely unrelatable anymore, she no longer gives cleaning tips which is the whole reason I got drawn in, anyway, sorry slightly off topic, so glad I have woken up🤗👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have seen the light and come over from the dark side finally! I was a sheep, totally taken in by everything, my main reasons for waking up were the 'farm" house move that is taking longer then the 100 years war! I heard that tattle was being so mean to poor Sophie, so I came over to have a look and thread 500 is a total eye opener, also I have never laughed so hard in all my life! You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣As a mum of 3 under 7, I find her completely unrelatable anymore, she no longer gives cleaning tips which is the whole reason I got drawn in, anyway, sorry slightly off topic, so glad I have woken up🤗👍
Welcome @Exminkylover189 🐔🍿❤
Many of us were fooled by her at some point. You are in good company here, everyone is so lovely and funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This fake farm is gone beyond a joke now. Still not moved in seven months after bragging they'd bought the place. Remodeling the entire house, room reveals full of gifted furniture, full bathrooms each for a one & three year old.
Now packing some of their crap up to finally move in. This will be drrrrraaaaged out till December.
Hinched, how I hate that word, Hinch you are a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.