Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm dying at the Beatrix Potter set.
Screenshot_2022-07-13-13-00-02-197_com.instagram.android.jpg

Neither of those children has EVER touched one of these books. They are for display purposes only. Book jackets do not stay on books or un-ripped for long around little people.

I'm also absolutely appalled at the idea of buying Nike air force 1s for a 3 year old. We are fairly comfortable financially, but fuck off do my kids get anything other than supermarket trainers/wellies/sandals and a pair of Clarks school shoes because kids grow and they also ruin shoes just by looking at them.
Tone deaf, Braggy and just obscene flashing of the cash. I'm actually beyond disgusted by this. I hope her money dries up and she's flogging them on Facebook marketplace before Ron starts school.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
she’s so ugly
This is the kind of comment she will not read on Tattle but be able to share in an upcoming Gretel troll rant making us look bad.

There's nothing wrong with her, she looks fine in real photos. She can't stand the way she looks and filters herself until she's unrecognisable. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

JW80

VIP Member
Why is she sulking about Jamie leaving her on the dogs cock scented sofa??? The man probably wanted 5 minutes on his own to put his Janine knickers on and update his Only Fans in peace. Because lets face it, the big useless gobshite has no other source of income. Oiiiiiiii Oiiiiiiii all the vest sccchweeeetarrrrrt

• Haha
Reactions: 51

MrsLynch

I’m not long in from work “ What a ducking day “

Hi Sophie I was up same time as you well actually it was 4:45 am to be precise . I saw your story on the gram. Here is what I think

Jamie fucked off to bed early just to get a bit of time away from you ( I’m not his biggest fan ) BUT I personally think Him & Freda mummaz do all the child care he was run ragged day before playing with L & R & being a Dad whilst you was feeling overwhelmed walking round a garden with flowers. Let’s face it you ain’t maternal . Making a play tray and shoving ready rolled pastry in an oven don’t make you a Mum . I know you read here and same on Facebook because you are so self absorbed you just can’t help yourself . The dinlow sheeple are finally waking up & smelling the coffee . So you throw up a scrub daddy ad & clean that out glass top fatten table that’s been seen 10001 times😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴. You could of had great content cleaning up L, s Shite BUT it didn’t happen but you could use the Tend poo you bought R ( memba he likes picking up Henry’s poo’s😳🙈😂. You deffo didn’t get a delivery before 7am girl you are a big fibber. The wheels are in motion nobody gives a fuck about the Hinch stable or castle grey skull the floofy floofs the orangery in fact nuffin. Your unrelatable . No more Ta-da lists JUST ONE BIG TA-TA Byzie bye 😘😘😘😘😘😂😂😂 Adios Queen of Cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Today's brag - "The Orangery"......fuck sake Soph, most of us are worried about rising food prices and the cost of living - whilst she brags about living in two houses?!

Reactions: 48

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbobcreepy slob on 🎵Hinchy Train🎵(volume needed)
Following on from Sopha’s attempt to keep the hunzz happy with her “Follow Train” this morning. The grass moving is the ghosssscht at Llama Lodge dancing 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m creased about that label. She’s screwed either way..

a) never show the pantry door again - will kill her as she’s all about her pantr y

b) get a new label and everyone will know she read here!

Tee fucking hee 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Soon as those books hit the shelves of our local supermarkets I hid them & scrunched up a few pages in them I’ve been Anti Hinch since day 1 🙈❤ . When I had my Fb account I had statuses up in regard to not getting sucked in by her . My SIL Was a big Hinch super fan but not no more thankfully I finally managed to make her see sense 😳😂😂 it took me a good 2 years .
Remember the days when we used to insert flyers inside the book giving the nod to tattle😂😂😂.
...oh just me then 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45