Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if the orangery has no doors on it separating it from the kitchen it counts as an extension? Hence why people have internal doors on conservatives Did she have permission for an extension?

Reactions: 16
Surely if the orangery has no doors on it separating it from the kitchen it counts as an extension? Hence why people have internal doors on conservatives Did she have permission for an extension?
Yes she applied and it was approved

Reactions: 8
She’s only soaking those things in the bath to show how good Ronnie is that he’s potty training ..
I know all kids are different but why she feels the need to show this is beyond WOW he is potty trained 😳 good for him . Maybe it’s just me but she implys with lil R that he isn’t on par with other 3 year olds which is perfectly fine but no need to share the fact he doesn’t like to poop alone neither.

Reactions: 14
I will call it as it is I don’t think she’s unremarkable looking at all. Very average, but not ugly and ever so slightly rough - she hasn’t aged well (no surprise judging by her crap diet and sun shagging) and I find her smile gnarly and aggressive looking, especially when she is trying to force the way SS smiles. Her eyes are small and beady and appear even more so in real images because we’re so used to seeing filtered doe eyed images of her. Her posture and bizarre jerky body movements make her appear gormless.

I’ve said it before, in terms of appearance she is pretty much fair game, since she thought it was OK for Tulisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg Guys!!!! I’ve just been upgraded to an Active member. I’m going to celebrate by drinking some fall fat coke and shovel some crunky snacks down my big fat throait 🎉🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is there a plug socket under the seating area, is that to plug the tablet chargers in so the kids ipads don't run out of battery at meal times, would be unimaginable to have to actually talk to each other at the table as a family over dinner!!!!
I wondered the same! What do you ever need to plug in at the dining table? And wouldn’t the wires underneath the table be a bit precarious? I dunno, maybe I’m being a bit thick but I don’t get it at all

Reactions: 12
Reckon she's saving the "moving in montage" for the day of Stacey's wedding day?? Also why didn't she buy that PANTRY label from Stacey's sister 🤣 it's also wonky. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How are you meant to sit on that bench thing in the kitchen? Normally and eat on your knees or sit on your knees to eat on the counter top? I just don’t get what it is ! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.