Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me personally I don’t think she’s pretty, never have, she’s average at best. And it’s ok to say that.
Don't think anyone here has said that Hunch is pretty. 😆 I said she looked fine in non-filtered photos. Nothing special and definitely not a supermodel with abnormally long giraffe neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just been back to look at the Stove Twitter account (can confirm the "she paid" tweet has been deleted) and it's very odd. Can't work out if it's being run by a 60 year old Gammon man, or a non worldly wise teenager. It's a real mixed bag of tit for a professional company account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The people who installed her log burner ‘she always pays for everything unlike some others on tv’ ARE THEY TAKING THE PISS?? 😂😂😂😂 she’s one the most greedy selfish people I’ve ever come across!!
Is the "unlike some others on TV" a dig at SS? Hunch isn't on TV? 😆

Do you remember the woman who said she sent Hunch free clothes or hats and she had the kids in them but didn't acknowledge her business on her stories? Hunch is most definitely a greedy, grabby influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jimbobcreepy slob on 🎵Hinchy Train🎵(volume needed)
Following on from Sopha’s attempt to keep the hunzz happy with her “Follow Train” this morning. The grass moving is the ghosssscht at Llama Lodge dancing 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't believe she's filled the bath just to clean those pieces. What an absolute waste of water :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she's filled the bath just to clean those pieces. What an absolute waste of water :mad:
Exactly. Its not even cleaning them either? Just soaking in Milton which, with all the will in the world, won't scrub the wee from around the fiddly bits of the seat.

Reactions: 22
that’s not even enough sterilising fluid to make a difference, she would’ve been better off spraying them with dettol and wiping them down with a cloth ffs

they’re essentially just soaking in water

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The combo of Brick, wood and barfroom lights.... shades of Swedish sauna room!

And as another poster said - such a mish-mash of decor styles - All that money and Zero taste! I follow heaps of UK reno accounts who are doing it on a budget, and they have some stunning spaces. Hers look like "before" pics, not 'after'.

A bit of brick can by lovely, but she's going OTT and it's turning out just wrong!
It’s like when you buy a t-shirt you really like so get it in seven other colours….. except with brick schlippps and faux panelling….. 😬

Well….it’s just gone 6am and my delivery hasn’t arrived yet? I’m laid in wait, the cat and dog are squabbling with a seagull about the half eaten kebab in the garden and there’s 💩 everywhere….😂

I started to write a post last night about her posting the photo of Jimbobcreepyslob, Rennie and Lonald, saying “My little team” when she’d been so bitchy about them in the morning and I just couldn’t be arsed, her BS and odd posts are so ridiculous and getting more ridiculous by the day, especially in this heat…..😓

Sopha, hunnnnnay, have a day off will you, I mean even the post with the Llamas yesterday was a pre-record because it was cloudy not bright blue skies 🙄

What are we celebrating with our little hats? Did tattle also notice she missed the Llama’s birthday party 🥳 😂

Have a lovely day nusties 🐔💕 Hopefully it won’t be as muggy as yesterday and hopefully Sopha won’t mug anyone off. I have builders in, so I’m off to make a tea ssstatioooon 😂
That first sentence……. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh totally , my dog has never tried to open our bin, why would he.. she’s just trying to prove yesterdays fairy tale is real🙄🙄🙄
We rescued a dog that loved a rummage in the bin and we never ever put leftover food in the bin never mind anything spicy. The poor dog would no doubt feel so unwell as well as certain foods are toxic to them. So if she has a dog that she knows likes to delve in to the bin why the duck are they sticking kebabs in the bin knowing that the chances are that he’s gonna get it. She needs to get in the bleeping bin herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get the weekly ASA report and they do take notice of influencers as you can see with this MMH result but so far nothing that Hinch has done :( Maybe like someone says building a case.
2022-07-13 (1).png

Reactions: 19
Shes’s one of the species of insta ‘mums’ who uses their child for content but doesn’t actually do any parenting.

Grandma is on hand regularly (Even popping over from France) and Daddy does bedtime because Ash is too thin to cuddle her child (yes she actually said that, and inspired the current thread title by our very own @MissBijou)

She’s worth a look when Hinch is boring! She makes me so angry. Much more than Hinch sometimes.

Yes she is actually sooooo awful, I actually think Ashley is worse than Sophie (never did I ever think I would say that!) - that thread would be absolutely cracking with all you nusty lot on there as its just @Pollyanna263 and I at the minute!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No pictures or videos from the tend farm today? Is someone trying to be relatable by cleaning their old house??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
FFS....give it up Sopha, trying to jump on the ASMR bandwagon. She wouldn’t understand about ASMR if it kicked her up the ARSE 🙄

Reactions: 17
She always comes across as so violent when doing the ASMR, like she has fallen out with inch & taking it out on things in the home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.