Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl in green is really faking her smile isn’t sheView attachment 1414509
Happy to show her legs in that dress. Thought she didn’t like showing off her body?? 🤔 🤥

So work simply involved being chauffeur driven to B&M head office and then taken out to lunch at the Ivy to discuss cleaning! Wow, such a hard days work. Funny how only 15 people have left comments in reply to B&M asking who’d like to meet Mrs Hinch. Some of the replies are funny! For someone with millions of followers, she didn’t receive thousands of replies from people saying ‘yes’ 😂 that must have stung. Bet she wishes they hadn’t posted that photo and question.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope my photoshops don’t offend anyone with big feet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I only do it to remind her she is definitely not a size 5, the lies she tells are bleeping ridiculous x
Oh no I don’t get offended at the slightest bleeping thing like princess. I love your pics❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Ash has been told off for not declaring affiliate links, and she’s just got (‘tend) confused about what she’s supposed to be doing
Thank you for clarifying. Ashley’s posts are so long that I skip through because I begrudge the time it takes to watch them! To stay on topic, it makes me wonder why Hinch is still getting away without a warning?!

Reactions: 8
Happy to show her legs in that dress. Thought she didn’t like showing off her body?? 🤔 🤥

So work simply involved being chauffeur driven to B&M head office and then taken out to lunch at the Ivy to discuss cleaning! Wow, such a hard days work. Funny how only 15 people have left comments in reply to B&M asking who’d like to meet Mrs Hinch. Some of the replies are funny! For someone with millions of followers, she didn’t receive thousands of replies from people saying ‘yes’ 😂 that must have stung. Bet she wishes they hadn’t posted that photo and question.
Exactly wheres her millions of followers, very SAD🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I hope my photoshops don’t offend anyone with big feet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I only do it to remind her she is definitely not a size 5, the lies she tells are bleeping ridiculous x
Not offended at all. I'm a size 7 and would so love them to be size 5 like Sophs, only so I can take advantage of the smaller sizes in the sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The footzzzz are one of the funniest bits, especially when you don’t notice them at first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely do not offend me 😂 I find all of your Photoshops bleeping hilarious...and if we could know one another I'd bloody love you to do one with me in it with my size 8 footz 😉

• Haha
Not offended at all. I'm a size 7 and would so love them to be size 5 like Sophs, only so I can take advantage of the smaller sizes in the sales.
Exactly this, I'm so jealous of those with smaller feet because the shoes are cheaper 😭

W
does she not have any glasses? Or just wanting to show off her new cups?
Literally just read your reply and not what you were replying to, so thought you were talking about glasses 👓 and her new cups being her boobs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a size 8. I think it's absolutely hysterical.
I don't think my feet look that huge but they aren't tiny either. I used to be a 7 but, as another Tattler said, it feels like shoes are smaller these days?! Sometimes an 8 is still too small/tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
W
does she not have any glasses? Or just wanting to show off her new cups?
We used to have cups like that and they are so dangerous. We have a tiled floor and, if you drop one, the glass just shatters everywhere. We had small, sharp bits of glass all over our kitchen. We were still finding bits of glass days later.

We got rid of ours as we didn't want our children getting sharp glass in their footz.

Wtaf are those ice cubes.....does she seriously think anyone is daft enough to do that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have big footz but I’m actually a size 5. I wish I was taller. What baffles me is she’s tall so why would she want such small footz 😂

Reactions: 10
If you stop I'm gonna get you kicked off tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As a big hoofed woman, I personally find your footz photoshops HILARIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220713-211611_Instagram.jpg
so all those times she's been 'late night shopping' at b&m its either been 1.undeclared ad
Or 2 begging for b&m to do business with her
No wonder she's rinsing through her money, if backwards companies like this keep giving her work and freebies 🤬🤬🤬
On the plus side there are a few funny comments and not the thousands of likes you'd think she'd have seeing as all the huns probably follow b&m aswell

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.