Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pulling out all the stops to try and get likes, she’ll be bringing out the kids next to up her engagement! I have feral pugs honestly if you have pugs you’ll know what I mean and even they know not to do that with the bin and if they did start doing that, I wouldn’t film them I’d be telling them no! Stupid woman

Reactions: 17
The Hinch effect is not what it once was. She can flog cheap bargs but not expensive products. Thousands of sheep no longer following companies she mentions, the huns weren't running to tesco to buy her garden furniture £££.

What do carpet right and the resin driveway people think they'll get out of their partnership? People are watching what they spend and more are starting to see her for what she is, how many driveways/carpets will the sheep buy?

🤢

Screenshot_20220713-110113_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 15
Must be a slow morning. Oh look a dog doing what dogs do....plus he is bored silly

Reactions: 14
I see she’s holding back on the bragging of the ‘tend farm today. Back to cast grey skull to up the engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Hinch effect is not what it once was. She can flog cheap bargs but not expensive products. Thousands of sheep no longer following companies she mentions, the huns weren't running to tesco to buy her garden furniture £££.

What do carpet right and the resin driveway people think they'll get out of their partnership? People are watching what they spend and more are starting to see her for what she is, how many driveways/carpets will the sheep buy?

🤢

View attachment 1413162
A fellow hinch hater told me she offers 30k followers in exchange so perhaps not actually paid for though they say it is. There might not be any truth in it but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another ad! She's obviously just squeezed out half that bottle to make it look well used 🙄
Screenshot_20220713-102404_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.