Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose is fried to fuckery. Not "sun kissshed" like your beady eyed Mummaz says, it's sun damage. Not clevaaah.
duck off with your Ads, self adoration & desperation darrrlin. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Garnier need to give her the boot ...she's telling her, alleged, "millions" of followers that she only uses spf when she NEEDS to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Another one of fiddles pearls of wisdom maybe?!?!
Annnnnnnnnnnd she's bleeping filtered herself on the story too 🙄

Reactions: 28
she’s so ugly
This is the kind of comment she will not read on Tattle but be able to share in an upcoming Gretel troll rant making us look bad.

There's nothing wrong with her, she looks fine in real photos. She can't stand the way she looks and filters herself until she's unrecognisable. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My delivery guy just boots it over the gate. Which is fine by me, saves me rearranging delivery/collecting elsewhere.

I don't know any deliveries that have required a signature since the pandemic. Even the 'delivered' photo they take hasn't been done for ages.

She lies about the weirdest things 😂
Who remembers when she lied about having a sausage and bean melt from greggs, it then turned out they had a nationwide shortage for ages. 😂😂 She defo has an issue with lying.
I don’t know how anyone around her can trust her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is the kind of comment she will not read on Tattle but be able to share in an upcoming Gretel troll rant making us look bad.

There's nothing wrong with her, she looks fine in real photos. She can't stand the way she looks and filters herself until she's unrecognisable. Sad.
her personality, her morals, filtered face, greed etc all just make her ugly

she might not be physically ugly but everything about her is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
E1AB090B-9D46-431A-BDAD-2C5799004872.jpeg

Absolute bullshit Soph. We all know you use Elemis, you’ve posted about it before when doing one of those ridiculous “get ready with me” and “take my make up off with me” it’s on the shelf in your bathroom.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Exactly.

Her personality is ugly, absolutely, but physically she’s fine. She filters herself to excess and that’s both sad and worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Exactly physical attractiveness goes out the window when someone is ugly on the inside (for me personally anyway)

Reactions: 13
Nahh I always see shadows lurking that look like that short arse 🤣🤣 they are alwyas too wide to be fiddle he definitely is around, she just keeps it quiet cos she is trying to look like she does it all alone! She thinks we were all born yesterday 😬
I always think that when she says that "Jamie's working" she wants people to think he's got a proper job, but he's actually pretending to project manage the 'building renovations' which involves him hanging around getting in the way of the real workmen who faux laugh at his jokes and thank god they don't have to go down the pub with him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yes this. Your original post though she would use on its own and cry troll x

Reactions: 17
I always think that when she says that "Jamie's working" she wants people to think he's got a proper job, but he's actually pretending to project manage the 'building renovations' which involves him hanging around getting in the way of the real workmen who faux laugh at his jokes and thank god they don't have to go down the pub with him 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s such bullshit honestly, can pretty much hear his heavy breathing in the background ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eye bleeping herself as per. As though she's advertising micellar water to remove her face makeup but leaving her eyes and brows completely made up. Also filtered to duck as always. ASA here we come. And pointing out her sun damaged nose 'tend freckles. View attachment 1413212View attachment 1413213
It’s sad that in her 30’s so many filters, and potentially fillers/Botox have been used. I’d be really hurt if my daughter or so went down this path so young. We should embrace our own natural beauty.

Reactions: 14
She was at Greyskull though. Hottub wouldn't have been delivered there.

She'd probably have to let a delivery driver through the gate at Notafarm and that didn't feature in her story.
Laughing at the thought of Bastard Delivery Hot Tub Service To You, chucking a hot tub over the fence 😆 #notanad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Henry Hinch, always up to something!”

Yeah, looking for food by the looks of it.:sneaky:

But what she really meant was, “See Tattle, Handsnomes could have gotten that kebab easily!”

Predictable as per.

Reactions: 22
There is a rule that when endorsing beauty products you are not allowed to filter them or you have to state that you have done so. Otherwise it is false advertisement......she would sell Ice to the Eskimos

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.