Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but does anyone else know of any postmen or delivery drivers that deliver parcels that early in the morning? Nah, me neither.

Reactions: 44

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I know it's not shade at Hinch but Greedy has just said she's so glad she listened to everyone who said, move in to your home before you have anything done and live in the house to get a feel fir how it works for you and your family. Wise words Hinch, wise words🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Dance, puppet, dance. 🤣

"See, trolls, Obese Henry can open the bin and eat from it."

"My son does have a toilet in the garden downstairs!"

Did it make me smile? Nah. I'm not a dog owner but I wouldn't be standing filming my dog rummage through my bin or my child's potty. I'd be correcting it and not letting him do that but maybe I'd be a bad dog owner and you're supposed to give them free rein. 🤔

Screenshot_20220713-100022_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

viggle

Chatty Member
To change his nappy but then he did a shizz (and a wee, she adds later) on the fireplace?!

View attachment 1411101

1. She woke up at 3 and was fewmin Splinter left her sleeping on the sofa. Splinter is still in the doghouse bedroom after that.

2. 5.20am. She goes downstairs. She was in the middle of putting Rennie on the toilet so didn't have time to put a nappy back on Lonnie.

I assume Lonnie woke up just before 5.20am and needed his nappy changed?
Was Lonnie upstairs?
Was Rennie downstairs?

Who knows but they all appeared downstairs despite the fact they have a toilet and changing station upstairs. And, as Lon was apparently already awake and had no nappy on, Rennie wouldn't have disturbed him if he was the toilet upstairs.

Anyway, everyone was awake and downstairs at 5.20am, and Lonnie took a shiz next to the fireplace.

3. The heating decided to come on this morning. Europe is in the middle of a heatwave, gas prices are through the roof but this one house in Maldon has the heating blasting at or around 5.20am in the morning.

We have to assume the heating came on around the same time everyone was 💩 because she was cleaning shiz and pee.

To make an even more unbelieve story unbelievable, a delivery van rocks up to this house and - despite every other company not requiring a signature or for someone to open the door due to covid restrictions - this one driver asks for a signature.

4. Hunch goes off to sign for this delivery. Rennie toddles over to wipes covered in shiz and starts to clean the coffee table we haven't seen in her stories in weeks.

5. Henners, who has his own bedroom, muat have been released while Lonnie had no nappy on and Rennie was using the bathroom downstairs. He proceeded to eat last night's kebab that wasn't "securely" put in the bin. We "secure" our bin by closing the lid. Did Splinter just leave the lid open? Did he leave a kebab sitting on the plastic grass? Did the massive dog jump up, open the lid and take out the leftovers?
Yes to all the above, so many plot holes in this story! Also what delivery company brings parcels before 6am?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
My delivery guy just boots it over the gate. Which is fine by me, saves me rearranging delivery/collecting elsewhere.

I don't know any deliveries that have required a signature since the pandemic. Even the 'delivered' photo they take hasn't been done for ages.

She lies about the weirdest things 😂
Who remembers when she lied about having a sausage and bean melt from greggs, it then turned out they had a nationwide shortage for ages. 😂😂 She defo has an issue with lying.
I don’t know how anyone around her can trust her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So let me get this right….B&M decided to ask a question on their social media page - ‘who would like to meet Mrs Hinch?’, but because the replies weren’t all made up of yeses, they decide to delete all comments? Idiots 😡 They should be ashamed of themselves or ask themselves whether partnering up with Hinch is a good thing? In the current economic climate I would think it’s a very bad idea. Multi millionaire influencer advertising cheap tat, yet wearing her LV belt on their IG post. Better off sticking to Kim who actually knows how to clean and is more down to earth. She knows how to clean a dirty loo too, whereas Hinch just pretends she does whilst advertising the latest cleaning product.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Exactly this 💯 who in their right fucking mind brings a 3 year old downstairs at 5:20am to do a poo wtf is she on about
All I took from that was
1) addresses Ron is potty trained
2) her life is relatable guyyssss her husband is just like yours (but eh no he's not hun cause most men are off heading to real not tend jobs at 6am) and most women are too along with getting kids ready and not having a chance to 'sack the day off' you absolute trumped up lazy cunt
3) Ron can say 'cleaning the table mummaz' or whatever shizzz she said
Didn't they give Ronnie some fake poos to play with when he was very young, and at one point Jamie filmed himself laughing and throwing them at poor little Ronnie? No wonder Ron thinks it's acceptable to mess about with actual shit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Hunch is REALLY grinding on me lately (not to make the post about me) but my gran got taken to hospital yesterday with the weather being so hot and being unable to leave the house due to medical problems so was too scared to put fans on because of the electric bills she ended up collapsing and was found 5 hours later! The ambulance came 6 hours later, yet people like dickhead ‘influencers’ are burning it on pointless landfill shit! I can’t wait to see hinch crash and burn! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well….it’s just gone 6am and my delivery hasn’t arrived yet? I’m laid in wait, the cat and dog are squabbling with a seagull about the half eaten kebab in the garden and there’s 💩 everywhere….😂

I started to write a post last night about her posting the photo of Jimbobcreepyslob, Rennie and Lonald, saying “My little team” when she’d been so bitchy about them in the morning and I just couldn’t be arsed, her BS and odd posts are so ridiculous and getting more ridiculous by the day, especially in this heat…..😓

Sopha, hunnnnnay, have a day off will you, I mean even the post with the Llamas yesterday was a pre-record because it was cloudy not bright blue skies 🙄

What are we celebrating with our little hats? Did tattle also notice she missed the Llama’s birthday party 🥳 😂

Have a lovely day nusties 🐔💕 Hopefully it won’t be as muggy as yesterday and hopefully Sopha won’t mug anyone off. I have builders in, so I’m off to make a tea ssstatioooon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
Regarding the carpets, I heard from someone who works for carpet right at the weekend that she wanted all free carpets throughout and to be paid £5k for the privilege. He said they had told her where to go.. so not sure what the deal ended up being with her latest carpet, but definitely #gifted.
Here she is trying it on...
Screenshot_20220712_183717.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

choccychops

Chatty Member
You nusty lot may be trolls.
You may be fat hens throwing cruncky snacks down your fat greedy thriats.
You may drink 10l of coke.
You may need to get a life hunnayyys.

But you’re funny fuckers and you do make me laugh xoxoxo

The best thing about Hinch is her trolls.
“The best thing about Hinch is her trolls” has to be a thread suggestion!

• Heart
  • Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Are the marketing team at b&m a bit thick 🤣 it’s a budget store and they work with someone who currently throws money around like it’s nothing in a cost of living crisis and literally produces a carbon footprint the size of 1000 Concordes?!
Of course it wasn’t going to go down well

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
I am HERE for this comedown 🤣

The actual cheek of her partnering with B&M when she previously flogged Home Bargains! She would literally sell her granny to the highest bidder, not one ounce of decency in her. If we didn’t know she was always ALL about the money before, we sure as shit do now!

• Heart
  • Haha