Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To change his nappy but then he did a shizz (and a wee, she adds later) on the fireplace?!

View attachment 1411101

1. She woke up at 3 and was fewmin Splinter left her sleeping on the sofa. Splinter is still in the doghouse bedroom after that.

2. 5.20am. She goes downstairs. She was in the middle of putting Rennie on the toilet so didn't have time to put a nappy back on Lonnie.

I assume Lonnie woke up just before 5.20am and needed his nappy changed?
Was Lonnie upstairs?
Was Rennie downstairs?

Who knows but they all appeared downstairs despite the fact they have a toilet and changing station upstairs. And, as Lon was apparently already awake and had no nappy on, Rennie wouldn't have disturbed him if he was the toilet upstairs.

Anyway, everyone was awake and downstairs at 5.20am, and Lonnie took a shiz next to the fireplace.

3. The heating decided to come on this morning. Europe is in the middle of a heatwave, gas prices are through the roof but this one house in Maldon has the heating blasting at or around 5.20am in the morning.

We have to assume the heating came on around the same time everyone was ๐Ÿ’ฉ because she was cleaning shiz and pee.

To make an even more unbelieve story unbelievable, a delivery van rocks up to this house and - despite every other company not requiring a signature or for someone to open the door due to covid restrictions - this one driver asks for a signature.

4. Hunch goes off to sign for this delivery. Rennie toddles over to wipes covered in shiz and starts to clean the coffee table we haven't seen in her stories in weeks.

5. Henners, who has his own bedroom, muat have been released while Lonnie had no nappy on and Rennie was using the bathroom downstairs. He proceeded to eat last night's kebab that wasn't "securely" put in the bin. We "secure" our bin by closing the lid. Did Splinter just leave the lid open? Did he leave a kebab sitting on the plastic grass? Did the massive dog jump up, open the lid and take out the leftovers?
She literally gives me hormonal migraines everytime she types something. That switched off thread on FB yesterday produced the list of things that never happened at 5.30am.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good for them for putting her straight๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Sheโ€™s trying to be trendy and following tik Tok but fails miserably๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So they gave her 1 for the 2nd staircase which Is the least dog and child friendly ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Good compromise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I honestly think itโ€™s all taking so long as sheโ€™s desperately grabbing for freebies. I think all jobs are done by tradesmen outside of their working time for cheap/free.

Reactions: 18
Regarding the carpets, I heard from someone who works for carpet right at the weekend that she wanted all free carpets throughout and to be paid ยฃ5k for the privilege. He said they had told her where to go.. so not sure what the deal ended up being with her latest carpet, but definitely #gifted.
Here she is trying it on...
Screenshot_20220712_183717.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What in the duck is this tit that has popped up on my Amazon? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
People will try to flog any old tat won't they.

Screenshot_20220712-183834_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Good compromise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I honestly think itโ€™s all taking so long as sheโ€™s desperately grabbing for freebies. I think all jobs are done by tradesmen outside of their working time for cheap/free.
Yes probably contacts of weeping Al๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is that itโ€™s taking so looonnngggg to move in The Crem, all the companies sheโ€™s begging from are telling her too fook off๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really need her to be finished. It's shite being on min wage and all that comes with it, I don't follow her or anything because I'm not on SM but I see her pop up on news websites and ffs, alpacas and mansion? Is that what selling yourself on bloody Instagram can get you instead of actually working? Despair at humanity honestly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she's aiming for new carpets at Greyskull after the golden child has shat on them... ?? I mean who ever is moving in after her is going to have some pretty grim carpets aren't they?
They would do if it really happened.

Careful @Sausage90 next sheโ€™ll be doing a TROLL rant describing this as โ€œsinister โ€œ like she did with the poking stick picture(that will never not make me pish myself๐Ÿ˜‚)
I love the poking stick.

I really need her to be finished. It's shite being on min wage and all that comes with it, I don't follow her or anything because I'm not on SM but I see her pop up on news websites and ffs, alpacas and mansion? Is that what selling yourself on bloody Instagram can get you instead of actually working? Despair at humanity honestly ๐Ÿ˜‚
I want her to be finished but OMG I will miss the nusty hens so much. Love you all to the moon & back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They would do if it really happened.

I love the poking stick.

I want her to be finished but OMG I will miss the nusty hens so much. Love you all to the moon & back.
When sheโ€™s done we have to set up another thread for ex Hinch tattlers๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I was not prepared for this much catching up on this dickheads movements when I got home from tend work today
Iโ€™ll catch you up, every other post is a variation on - but parcels donโ€™t get delivered at 5.30am and you donโ€™t have to sign for them since covid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m not long in from work โ€œ What a ducking day โ€œ

Hi Sophie I was up same time as you well actually it was 4:45 am to be precise . I saw your story on the gram. Here is what I think

Jamie fucked off to bed early just to get a bit of time away from you ( Iโ€™m not his biggest fan ) BUT I personally think Him & Freda mummaz do all the child care he was run ragged day before playing with L & R & being a Dad whilst you was feeling overwhelmed walking round a garden with flowers. Letโ€™s face it you ainโ€™t maternal . Making a play tray and shoving ready rolled pastry in an oven donโ€™t make you a Mum . I know you read here and same on Facebook because you are so self absorbed you just canโ€™t help yourself . The dinlow sheeple are finally waking up & smelling the coffee . So you throw up a scrub daddy ad & clean that out glass top fatten table thatโ€™s been seen 10001 times๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. You could of had great content cleaning up L, s Shite BUT it didnโ€™t happen but you could use the Tend poo you bought R ( memba he likes picking up Henryโ€™s pooโ€™s๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚. You deffo didnโ€™t get a delivery before 7am girl you are a big fibber. The wheels are in motion nobody gives a duck about the Hinch stable or castle grey skull the floofy floofs the orangery in fact nuffin. Your unrelatable . No more Ta-da lists JUST ONE BIG TA-TA Byzie bye ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Adios Queen of Cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Hi Sophie I was up same time as you well actually it was 4:45 am to be precise . I saw your story on the gram. Here is what I think

Jamie fucked off to bed early just to get a bit of time away from you ( Iโ€™m not his biggest fan ) BUT I personally think Him & Freda mummaz do all the child care he was run ragged day before playing with L & R & being a Dad whilst you was feeling overwhelmed walking round a garden with flowers. Letโ€™s face it you ainโ€™t maternal . Making a play tray and shoving ready rolled pastry in an oven donโ€™t make you a Mum . I know you read here and same on Facebook because you are so self absorbed you just canโ€™t help yourself . The dinlow sheeple are finally waking up & smelling the coffee . So you throw up a scrub daddy ad & clean that out glass top fatten table thatโ€™s been seen 10001 times๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. You could of had great content cleaning up L, s Shite BUT it didnโ€™t happen but you could use the Tend poo you bought R ( memba he likes picking up Henryโ€™s pooโ€™s๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚. You deffo didnโ€™t get a delivery before 7am girl you are a big fibber. The wheels are in motion nobody gives a duck about the Hinch stable or castle grey skull the floofy floofs the orangery in fact nuffin. Your unrelatable . No more Ta-da lists JUST ONE BIG TA-TA Byzie bye ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Adios Queen of Cunts
Yes๐Ÿ˜‚ when carpet right tell you to f##k off, you know itโ€™s over๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36

words can't describe how much I love this comment ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.