Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and will say it again!!
Why the duck is none of that house packed up!!
Why is there ornaments and decorative bits still about when your ‘supposed’ to be moving!!

It’s all so bleeping weird man it hurts my brain!!!
I'm betting they have hired someone to come in and pack it all the day before, no shame in that if you can afford it, but the fact she previously mentioned packing and how she isn't looking forward to it was probably her on the beg for one of the moving companies, who offer that service, to come running with a freebie!

Reactions: 22
I’ve never seen the point of these micellar water products is it just like posh/over priced water in a bottle? Or do they do a real good job of removing make up? Now Sofa if you were trying to sell it to me I would have wanted you to take off your eye make up with it so I could see how it really worked not just rubbing over your cheeks and nose.
Why are these companies still working with this woman?! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m creased about that label. She’s screwed either way..

a) never show the pantry door again - will kill her as she’s all about her pantr y

b) get a new label and everyone will know she read here!

Tee bleeping hee 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m creased about that label. She’s screwed either way..

a) never show the pantry door again - will kill her as she’s all about her pantr y

b) get a new label and everyone will know she read here!

Tee bleeping hee 🤣🤣
The mysterious storm that only hits A very specific area of Maldon will happen again and somehow be indoors this time so she HAD to get a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't even try to hide the fact her content is obviously pre recorded then just uploaded willy nilly. None of it flows so none of it makes sense.

I’ve complained to Garnier who supposedly are green. That full bath of water has really peed me off!! Not very green is it but they continue to pay this cretin to advertise their products. They have responded saying it’ll be passed onto the relevant department

• Heart
Speaking of tables at her old house, does anyone know what happened to the one that used to be in the kitchen that she used to throw a whole bottle of mountain air over to “clean it”? Is that the one fiddle tried to flog? Or was that a tip job too?
Even that one you speak of that squid hands flogged would have been better than that booth. I bet she blames that thought on her parents too. Each to their own and all that, but there is no way she doesn’t know that looks so tit and old hat.

Reactions: 9
Hope Hinch doesn't think abysmal is a good word like Joey from friends 🤣
That reminds me of my friend leaving a note in BHS cafe telling them their breakfast was the dogs bollocks. She thought that meant it was shite 🤣

Back on topic, where’s the 90’s table and chairs from Facebook marketplace going?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omfg how tacky is adding that PANTRY sticker 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nicely goes with the shitshow that is the new Hinch notafarm Kitchen 🤭🤭🤭
Sophie love you are minted, you could easily have paid an interior designer to redesign your entire house, but noooooppppe you're lack of taste and design is now apparent throughout that poor house 🤢🤢🤢
It's just a total tit show isn't it ( pardon the pun )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a large kitchen and utility room guysch so why did she need the pantr y? The worktop in it is as baffling as the sign. Why does a confessional box need a worktop?

Wonder if SS will throw some shade about wonky letters or signs soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s ramping up the ads now isn’t she!? Builders invoices must be coming in. I’m sure it’s been said already but undisclosed ad for Milton (have reported to ASA), advertising beauty products while using her weird alien head filter - more faces than Mombi! (Return to Oz, if you know, you know). tit kitchen, even shitter pantry, non smile inducing mutt. Think that about sums up today?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Putting llamas away at one house, rushing back to the other house for an ice cold drink!! Make it make sense!!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.