Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending 1.5mil on a house to then spend another what... 200k to turn it into THAT

When places like this are in the same county 😂

Though i do forget soph has to be within nipple reaching distance of fiddle at all times so maybe anything out of maldonia is a no go.

Edit.

Oooooooh its 7MILLION 😂😂 not bots.. pounds

Im a bit number dyslexic and thought it said 700k 🤭

My point still stands. tit house for too much money. That she somehow made worse
Totally agree, this one is practically the same price she paid with…….brick walls, child mural, stunning kitchen and swimming pool all included🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Look you nusty trolls. Sophie and Stacey are best bubs forever. She only didn’t go round to play at the weekend because she was at Alton Towers.
They are so bleeping weird. Why are they sitting in the car watching it on the phone like teenagers?! So weird

Reactions: 29
What’s with the interlocked fingers? Get a room!!

Must be nice to get a car to pick them up and whisk them away for a night out when between them they have 6 kids. 4 of whom are under 3. Spontaneously. Nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They have THREE houses between them and they’re in the back of the car?! Get a life you pair of muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well I know which team won this year’s pro Bake Off but my lips are sealed 🤫 I wonder if SS has told Sofa and spoilt it for her??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why isn’t SS watching it with Joe or her older boys? Surely you’d want to celebrate with your nearest and dearest not a 2 bit cleaner…..?! Clearly set up by Gleam….🙄

Reactions: 30
I don't get who's driving and where to.. And
Why..... Do they not have kids at home.... And.. Husbands....

They might aswell just shag and get it over with cos its getting boring

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The amount of personalised items she buys is mental, okay sometimes personalised products can be cute but come on, it seems like everything these kids wear has their names shoved all over it like they'd forget their names, god forbid

Reactions: 10
The witches of Essex together. WHY does she laugh like that🙄
Pair of boots 🙄 Holding SS hand she gets more desperate by the day….

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.