Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m childless so can someone explain- do parents wink at each other when their kids are misbehaving? When it happens with dogs (only frame of reference) I would never wink at someone??? Maybe a sympathetic smile but winking seems odd?
Shes a psychopath liar, do I duck wink at a parent when their child is having a meltdown 😂 I look the other way and pretend not to notice
And sorry but what mother notices and makes eye contact with strangers while her child is in the middle of said meltdown
She's off her rocker
Why lie you freak

Reactions: 16
I’m really not in the mood for her tit this morning! I’m raging that Iconic are still working with her, despite her blatant use of filters and complaints to the ASA. Just shows that they don’t give a duck either! Plus her suspiciously bruise free legs that a couple of weeks ago she was so self conscious of she always had to keep them covered, guyshhhhh! She’s such a bleeping muppet, how does she get away with it! 🤬
I’m confused about the bruising. I inject fortnightly & my injection from almost 4 weeks ago bruised for some reason & is still bruised now. So where have all her bruises gone?

Reactions: 12
Very Blanchett to the party guyssssssh, i’ve just finished brickkkkkk schlippppping the entire inside of my house and panelling the outside....🙄

My Owlets have been busy wasssssshing up all afternoon so I could film a video tanning myself, I concentrated on my collarbone, dab dab dab

It probably wasn’t a good idea to self-tan and then lay the brickkkkkk schlippppppsssssh because my tan wasn’t quite dry and I now have a layer of brickkkkk dussssssscht stuck on me, never mind I can get Mr Owl to hose me down like I’m one of the floofing floofheads.

Serioussssshly though, I popped on to say that I went to the cinema with my three sisters yesterday and at no point did we hold hands or think to hold hands, not in the car nor at the cinema. Sopha and SS tend friendship is so weird.

They crack me up 🙄 Blessed be 🐔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker here, hello!
That "flight attendant" bag is it anything to do with the new series of the Flight Attendant with her from Big Bang Theory?
Although why you'd go to a cinema to watch it? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I've googled everything i can think of. Nothing.
There’s a place called “backyard cinema” in London. Flight themed. Only place I can think of but not convinced it’s there

I’ve found it, I think. Selfridges have a private cinema screening for The Flight Attendant series 2 tomorrow and Thursday. Maybe a celeb version tonight?
I bet they’ve never even watched that series. Anything for a freebie though hey?! 😂

Between tonights hand holding and this worthy of being a magazine front cover picture... You'd be forgiven for thinking they were a couple and Rose was their baby 🤣
That is sophs dream future scenario 😍🤢
Ditch inch and the kids and have Stace all to herself forever more 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless it's a free promo bag for Top Gun. 🤷

From what I’ve seen she has 0 knowledge of pop culture (or culture) from what I’ve seen so it would be lost on her. I remember JayMay had a Star Wars shirt on and the most offensive thing she’s ever said was “I’ve never seen it”. She also had no idea how many MPs there are, but at least JayMay knew.

Reactions: 12
There’s a place called “backyard cinema” in London. Flight themed. Only place I can think of but not convinced it’s there

I bet they’ve never even watched that series. Anything for a freebie though hey?! 😂
There will be paps there I’m sure as well so can use each other in those photos for a maximum boost. With Bake Off going out tonight SS will have a couple of things in the papers Hinch can piggyback on

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There will be paps there I’m sure as well so can use each other in those photos for a maximum boost. With Bake Off going out tonight SS will have a couple of things in the papers Hinch can piggyback on
Absolutely first class sleuthing. There’s nothing tattle can’t find out. Which is why Sophie hates us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The pair of cretins will no doubt end up featuring in a daily fail story 🤮🤮
Complete publicity stunt 💯👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.