Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Who wants some luke warm tea?!

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- It is paid for but the meet and greets are gifted.

- They have hired out an area at one of the restaurants today.

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’ve stayed in this room before - it has a double bed, bunk beds and a pull out bed under the bunks.
So it’ll be Freda and jimbob in the bed, Sofa and Clingon in the bunks and either 2 travel cots or Ronnie will be on the pull out
Jamie when Soph goes asleep and he sees fiddlesticks in her nighty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

Lardsnomes

I’ve tweeted Alton Towers about her blatant breach of photography/video rules. A complete stranger has replied to me saying they were stopped taking photos in the Waterpark, even though they had made sure no-one else could be seen in their photo.
I’ll be interested to see if I get a response from AT.
I’m so sick of her complete and utter narcissistic, rules don’t apply to me, behaviour 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 74

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Who wants some luke warm tea?!

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- It is paid for but the meet and greets are gifted.

- They have hired out an area at one of the restaurants today.

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x
Called ahead like a celeb 😂😂😂 who do they think they are? Oh that’s got my crying with laughter “don’t you know who I am”
Alton towers staff ‘NO’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 73

mammaof3

VIP Member
I had a memory that he did that before with something. Rang up to tip them off. He’s such a fame whore. Just likes to make sure he gets the freebies on account of how schpelshel they are! 🖕🏻
Was that the time he tried to get a discount on the beach hut by saying it was for Mrs Hinch?
Happened to be a tattler’s parents in law 🤣
We also speculated he was the manager that rang a cafe for food when she did her London photoshoot.

1653251472645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

D089EB01-9BD9-4F22-BACD-8770493BAC3E.jpeg

Faces

20220521_225034-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I do think it’s interesting that on a year she could have had a big party for Lonnie - the big showy first birthday she couldn’t “show” for Ronnie because of lockdown she chooses to go to Alton towers - which is something they could do anytime (mid week at that).
We know Alton towers will either be gifted or some sort of arrangement.
That would have happened regardless of when she went.
I’d be interested to see what she does for lonnies birthday as such. As in what she shows the gram.

I don’t think I’ll ever be truly convinced he was born when she says.
She definitely lied about something and I don’t think it was as simple as pre records.
I’d like to think Lonnie doesn’t have “highlights” on her grid because she’s learned from Ronnie that it’s over sharing. But if that was the case then wouldn’t she have taken down ronnie’s highlights? I think it’s because she doesn’t want tattle scrutinising lonnies development and noticing that the timelines don’t actually add up. That he was seemingly 5 months for about 4 months and then all of a sudden walking and swigging juice from a straw cup.

I stand by it. That kid wasn’t born May 22nd 2021. I don’t know why she would have done this. But why does she tell so many of the lies she does?

Anyway. Happy birthday Lonnie. 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 69

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
So let me get this right. Ronnie has gone from practically mute (in her opinion), to words, sentences, songs and now reading to Lonnie. Give me the number of this fucking speech and language therapist because they are some kind of miracle worker godsend! My family have been 2 years down this road and still very few words from our child. I dont call it invisible speech needs and if he never talks so be it, we love him all the same. But don't tell me you go from one to the other so quickly, I just don't buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just watched the story properly. Never mind that girl’s bum (which I was already raging about), you can clearly see the faces of people behind Lonnie. There’s children in the water, and a woman holding a child.

Soph has NO clue does she? Not everyone wants their child plastered all over the internet.
Some people actually cannot have their child’s face shown for example if the child is looked after (in care / foster / adopted) and some people might not want an abusive ex seeing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well, only a week left of May and no mention of the floofing floofheads birthday party yet.....

I wonder if she’ll take them on a road trip to Colchester Zoo, show them the lion’s enclosure then write a post about how hard it is to look after 3 one year old floofheads and how loads of people winked at her when they were pronking 🙄

Jimbobcreepyslob will of course pre-book the entrance tickets under the name Mr Ivor Tinynob, then call ahead to tell them it’s actually for the hugely famoussssssh Mrs Hinch to get the VIP treatment and freebies, while the admin staff think “Who the fuck is Mrs Hinch” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Hmmm if iggle piggle/ in the night garden is Lonnie’s favourite why oh why is his new bedroom 'woodland' themed??!!! 🤔 🤪
Another example of how the whole house is being catered to Sophie's taste 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 63