Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of Tattlers don’t have much time for her but I’ve just watched Alex Light do her fake tan. For a start, Alex filters nothing and she’s easily a size 14. Secondly, you saw her applying it everywhere and not just stupid dabs on her collar bones. And you could see a difference before and after.

Take note, hunch.

Reactions: 13
The amount of personalised items she buys is mental, okay sometimes personalised products can be cute but come on, it seems like everything these kids wear has their names shoved all over it like they'd forget their names, god forbid
She doesn’t buy them, they’re #gifted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that friendship is so fake and it’s with the hand holding like that. i know from experience.. one of my ‘friends’ who i am no longer friends with that just like how sofa is! she was like it with everyone after i broke away from her it’s like validation!

They have THREE houses between them and they’re in the back of the car?! Get a life you pair of muppets.
Four. Stacey still hasn't sold the old house I don't think. Between them the value of their property portfolio is astronomical yet they choose to watch TV on a phone in the back of a car. I'm lost for words

Last edited:
Why do I get really controlling creepy vibes from the way sophie behaves towards/around Stacey 🤢

Reactions: 19
Since when did these too become a couple 🤣🤣

I've been best friends with mine since school I don't think we have ever held hands like this 🤢🤢😳
They're like a pair of 15 year olds that think they're lesbians but still get fingered by boys in the park.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
My best mate at work is going through a really tit time at the min.

We’re both teachers (not a tend job and we definitely can’t afford a tend farm) but her class are ‘not great’ (aka, a really difficult bunch of kids to manage.) Even then, I would not invite her round to watch videos of me on a phone while I held her hand.

I have actually invited her round at the weekend with the suggestion of tit loads of wine, tit loads of food and tit loads of Cards Against Humanity to try and counteract her frankly AWFUL term. Her response was “bleeping duck yes” so I doubt she’d be up for the hand holding and taking selfies in my bedroom mirror.

She is a bit of a hunch/trolloman fan sadly so what I might do is get her tit faced then give her the wikis on my iPad. I’ve mentioned Mrs H/SS discrepancies before to her and I think we could have a convert.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah look at them, all loved up and holding hands! Woo hoo hooo!! 🥰
No, not you, Jamie! Go and watch the kids, there's a good lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are they in the car?! Where are they going?! Hinch abandoning her children yet again. Was a 3 day weekend with them too much!! Why is Hinch cackling at SS?! Why not sit at SS cottage to watch it?! Why are they holding hands?! Why does it look like Hinch is wearing a smart suit?! So many questions!!

What’s with the interlocked fingers? Get a room!!

Must be nice to get a car to pick them up and whisk them away for a night out when between them they have 6 kids. 4 of whom are under 3. Spontaneously. Nice.
Wonder if we will be treated to a night of Bingo again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey has been around other people at the weekend, Sophie couldn't be there to take center stage ... As soon as she's back she's straight to Stacey, this is Sophie's way of 'claiming' Stacey as her property for all those she was around at the weekend to see. Stacey's vile but Stacey really should watch her back with this one as a 'friend'

Reactions: 37
I don't get who's driving and where to.. And
Why..... Do they not have kids at home.... And.. Husbands....

They might aswell just shag and get it over with cos its getting boring
They just need to flick each others beans at the back of a car and be done with it. 🤢 how is this normal behaviour.

My best friend often came to rescue me after my ex abuse and we still have never embraced like this. If she did I'd knock her the duck out 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Say what you will about SS, I don’t mind her.
I feel with Hinch their friendship is very one sided. Oh Stacey is being nominated for an award, let’s pay her a visit.
Oh Stacey’s debut at GBBOs presenter, let’s pay her a visit.
Everything she does has a purpose and that is usually to get herself noticed or to line her pockets

ALSO, who holds their friends hands like that. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and me and my mates generally just sit next to each other without having to claw each other

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Say what you will about SS, I don’t mind her.
I feel with Hinch their friendship is very one sided. Oh Stacey is being nominated for an award, let’s pay her a visit.
Oh Stacey’s debut at GBBOs presenter, let’s pay her a visit.
Everything she does has a purpose and that is usually to get herself noticed or to line her pockets

ALSO, who holds their friends hands like that. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and me and my mates generally just sit next to each other without having to claw each other
Exactly!! Hinch is only ever around SS when SS has accomplished something. Never seen Hinch show off SS in the style range though.

Reactions: 23
Totally agree, this one is practically the same price she paid with…….brick walls, child mural, stunning kitchen and swimming pool all included🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
She’ll be crying in the dog bed when she sees this. Not that she’s read Tattle since Henry II dobbed Thomas Becket in to his knights.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m childless so can someone explain- do parents wink at each other when their kids are misbehaving? When it happens with dogs (only frame of reference) I would never wink at someone??? Maybe a sympathetic smile but winking seems odd?
No. They look away embarrassed but grateful it’s not their kid having the meltdown

Reactions: 9
Why are people so intent on tagging SS and Hinch in the most random crap!! They even tag their kids too. Creepy asf

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.