Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So behind on everything but omg poor little Sophie she's so anxious and shy guys!!! Can almost see what she had for breakfast under that towel!
IMG_20220524_190510.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My vet friend told me about pigs… they have a corkscrew too!
And ducks! It is unnervingly common in the animal world...I guess we got a good deal considering 😄

ETA Execpt for Sopha. Evidence suggests she got an underwhelming deal...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she using aaveeno instead of fairy liquid? He’s nearly 3 for duck sake. That activity is more appropriate for a 1-2 year old

Reactions: 8
Why is she using aaveeno instead of fairy liquid? He’s nearly 3 for duck sake. That activity is more appropriate for a 1-2 year old
Didn’t she do ads for aveeno? Which would make this an undeclared ad! Also for Dishmatic and Spho2nge

Reactions: 14
And ducks! It is unnervingly common in the animal world...I guess we got a good deal considering 😄

ETA Execpt for Sopha. Evidence suggests she got an underwhelming deal...
And cats with the barbs on the penis so they hurt the female which triggers her to ovulate. Delightful. 😂

It cracks me up. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Get that dummy out of your child's mouth!!
I honestly cannot stress enough how much that irritates me. The point of a dummy is too soothe upset or tired babies. Not to constantly have in their mouth. He lost an opportunity of fun play with Ron there and couldn't pretend to put the cup to his mouth as the dummy is there. He can't respond to his brother. Just NO. Not shaming, just stating my opinion. Dummies for soothing or bedtime, crack on.

Reactions: 33
There is a small possibility one or both if the boys has sensitive skin/eczema and Aveeno won't cause a flare up.

But sadly it is more likely she is just a knob who loves to waste products and is hoping for a paid collab.

Reactions: 12
There is a small possibility one or both if the boys has sensitive skin/eczema and Aveeno won't cause a flare up.

But sadly it is more likely she is just a knob who loves to waste products and is hoping for a paid collab.
I think it’s the latter

Reactions: 11
I hope she is never planning to sell Hinch not a farm because the amount of work that the new owners will have to do is going to be comparable to the amount she’s doing right now.

I still can’t understand why she didn’t just buy a plot and get a house built to her specifications as the only thing that’s really left of that house now is the frame. What a waste of money - and after paying over asking price too.

Reactions: 21
fairy liquid is not ideal for kids to be playing with it Can damage skin etc. if you read the bottle you should really use gloves with it.
So I guess a baby body wash works better.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Sofa will be sat on her sofa watching best bubs SS on Bake Off Professionals tonight 🧐🧐

Reactions: 9
She is so unbelievably tone deaf isn’t she? Look at my massive en-suite- that’s bigger than my full size bathroom. People are struggling to make end meet- both myself and my husband had decent paid jobs and we are seriously counting every penny atm and here she is dicking about wasting water and buying cleaning products for her kid to play with. How is she even still a “thing?” She’s thick as mince, a total freeloader and everything that is wrong with the “influencer” world 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe a roller rant or posts about invisible speech needs/Woe is me/We’re all trying our best 🙄🙄as bestbubs4eva is on TV tonight 🤔

Reactions: 7
Imagine spending 1.5mil on a house to then spend another what... 200k to turn it into THAT

When places like this are in the same county 😂

Though i do forget soph has to be within nipple reaching distance of fiddle at all times so maybe anything out of maldonia is a no go.

Edit.

Oooooooh its 7MILLION 😂😂 not bots.. pounds

Im a bit number dyslexic and thought it said 700k 🤭

My point still stands. tit house for too much money. That she somehow made worse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.