Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even surprised she’s gone off with SS. Poor ickle Sophie had to be with her kids all weekend. She couldn’t wait to be away from them. Mother of the year.

Reactions: 13
Between tonights hand holding and this worthy of being a magazine front cover picture... You'd be forgiven for thinking they were a couple and Rose was their baby 🤣
I still think sophs the dad to rose

They just need to flick each others beans at the back of a car and be done with it. 🤢 how is this normal behaviour.

My best friend often came to rescue me after my ex abuse and we still have never embraced like this. If she did I'd knock her the duck out 🤣
See I do love a bloody good cuddle. My bestie bubs of 20 year always gives me a cuddle when we say bye after seeing eachother. But I don't sit and spread her legs open the way them 2 do 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ss been on telly numerous times...pair of daft twats!! Doubt very much she needs her hand held🙄 though anyone want to hold mine when me gas/electricity bill lands?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I genuinely don't understand why they've gone out to watch the bake off? They literally have 2 houses each.

I see Soph has picked the tit calorie counted popcorn. Ram a doughnut down your trap once in a while Soph, you might feel better actually eating something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hunch muscling in on Stacey’s achievements again 🙄 all for the gram & engagement from the huns, she needs to get an actual life instead of hanging from her “mates” coattails. twit.
ATV

oooh, somehow I’ve managed to become an active member 👏🏻 😁

Reactions: 22
Someone on the SS thread thinks they are in the cinema room at Hinch Farm. 😂
I can’t be bothered to point out their mistake as they aren’t so keen on facts over there this evening

• Haha
  • Heart
When Hinch said ‘I love it’ I thought she was going to say ‘I love you’ to Stacey it sounded a bit paused for a second (could just be me though?) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes an outhouse into a dog bathroom and her dining room into an outhouse???? Seriously, it looks like the outhouse did before! Mad woman. She could have saved money and just eaten in the outhouse and bathed Henry in the en suite! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think sophs the dad to rose

See I do love a bloody good cuddle. My bestie bubs of 20 year always gives me a cuddle when we say bye after seeing eachother. But I don't sit and spread her legs open the way them 2 do 🤮
She has hugged me many times especially when I've broken down but I stand there awkward. I hate people touched uninvited but that due to sexual assult. But they just gross me out like the having an affair behind thier partners backs. It's creepy as duck haha x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every time we say on here that she’s not mates with Stacey anymore she ends up meeting up with her. Makes it worse in a way Soph. Like you’re trying to prove a point.

also…I don’t know anyone who posts about meeting up with tend friends on their business pages.

Desperate and tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.